Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2079
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Have you seen someone unfamiliar riding a Spyder ? Maybe you were out riding, or you saw one drive by while you were standing on a corner ? Describe the Spyder and where it was. Who knows, maybe you'll make a new friend. I'll start:

Grassy Hill Road in Orange CT at the corner of Ridge Road about 6:30 on 3/21/2010. A silver Spyder traveling westbound, like he was heading to the Merrit Parkway. I was in my car, so I'm sure I went unnoticed.
    Your comments are well taken. A group of us Spyder Ryders have formed NISR - Nebraska-Iowa Spyder Ryders and are looking for additional members. Everytime we see a Spyder on the street we try and hail them down??? Unfortunately, they are always going the opposite direction or in heavy traffic. Any other suggestions on how to find other Spyder Ryders would be appreciated. The dealers do not want to give out their sales lists????????
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Smile Afternoon of May 24

Couple on white spyder pulling a 662 trailer. He was dawning rain gear....I think. West of Pikes Peak access road. Was our first spyder sighting of the trip. The next came days later, again, in Colorado. And that was it. Just two, in four thousand miles.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    Your comments are well taken. A group of us Spyder Ryders have formed NISR - Nebraska-Iowa Spyder Ryders and are looking for additional members. Everytime we see a Spyder on the street we try and hail them down??? Unfortunately, they are always going the opposite direction or in heavy traffic. Any other suggestions on how to find other Spyder Ryders would be appreciated. The dealers do not want to give out their sales lists????????
    BIG F
    Have you tried these ?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/f...hp?42-Nebraska

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/f...y.php?27-Idaho
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I come across Spyders all the time in our neck of the woods.
    2012 Spyder RS SM5 - Steel Black Metallic "The Murder"
    Southern Cruisers Riding Club - Chapter 072 - Northern Illinois
    Two Brothers M2 Pipe; TB Juice Box; Hartco Custom Saddle; Rivco Driver Floorboards; Rivco Heel Toe Shifter; ESI Highway Pegs & Brackets; ESI 4.5" Easy Riser Handlebar Risers; BajaRon Sway Bar; Cycle Sounds Series 3 200 Watt Sound System; 14" Touring Windshield; Custom Dynamics Mirror Extensions; Kuryakyn ISO Grips; Kuryakyn Throttle Boss; Kuryakyn End Weights; Frunk Liner.

Spyder Garage

Default saw a Spyder today

A first for me, I saw another Spyder on the road today. About 1700 on Basin Street in Ephrata, WA. there was a Red Spyder headed North as I headed South on my way to the store.
    Things are looking up.
    Ken
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Have you seen someone unfamiliar riding a Spyder ? Maybe you were out riding, or you saw one drive by while you were standing on a corner ? Describe the Spyder and where it was. Who knows, maybe you'll make a new friend.
    Great Idea! Yellow Spyder on Snively Rd here in town.... about a week ago. I know that there are some around here, but don't often see one.

Spyder Garage

About 6:05 PM Sunday June 7th.
    Two Spyders with two bikes heading south on Rt 202 in New Milford CT.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

saw my second spyder on the road sunday about 12
    :30/1pm.
    silver rt heading south on rt. 22 in brewster (were you headed to red rooster for lunch).

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Default Saw 5 spyders in 1300 miles

Here is a recap of Spyder sightings in 1300 miles:

1 and 2. Saturday Morning, Saw the 2 Spyders about 20 miles apart outside of Oklahoma City traveling west as I was traveling east. One was white, the other I believe was Cognac (quick glance trough Road barriers and traffic).

3. Saturday Evening, Saw a Blue one traveling east as I was traveling west on the West side of Oklahoma City.

4 and 5. Traveling South on Highway 87 about 15 miles north of Plainview Texas. 1 Yellow and 1 white RT's. Passed me as I was pulling a trailer. Good thumbs up from each other and continued on our way.

1st outing with the trailer. Must say pulled very well and could hardly tell it was back there, until backing. Took some practice, but have the backing down very well now. Fuel mileage was better than 42 MPG with a 30 mile an hour wind at my back. Around 30 - 32 with a strong cross / head wind. Not to bad. Total trailer load was about 270 lbs.

Pearl White 2014 RTL with Lumina 14 CF trailer. Texas Safety Rest Area just west of Texas, Oklahoma border, headed to Amarillo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 RTS Special Triple Black, BRP Freedom Trailer, Spyder Pops Rear Lighting Kit, Spyder Pops Full view Turn Signals, Trunk Light, Rivco Highway Pegs. Doc's Spring Tensioners, Trunk Organizer, Magic Mirrors, Foam Grips, back to Stock Windsheild, Lamonsters cat delete, Bajaron sway bar, More Farkles to come !!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sighting

Saw a white and a blue Spyder about 0940 yesterday headed South along Banks Lake just S. of Steam Boat Rock State Park in Washington State. Riding with at least one two wheeler.
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Spyder Garage

Default Route 23 NNJ Sunday 14 June

4 sightings today and all I did was take rt23 from one end to the other.....

a couple on a RT matching mine turning into a Starbucks in Franklin right in front of me....then a few minutes north I saw a guy on a RS going south....

at my terminus at the Dairy Queen outside High Point, I notices a couple on a Yellow RT coming out of the BP station up & across the street....

then on the way home going south, I passed another RS heading north....

2014 Spyder RT-S, Black on black, no mods (unless you count the BRP backrest!)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Zenagirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sightings of MANY Spyders at Johnston Ridge, Mt. St. Helens, WA

My son saw quite a group of Spyders on Saturday, June 13th, at Johnston Ridge, Mt. St. Helens, Washington. Were any of you folks part of that group?

Very Active Member granpa in Cincy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Wed 6/24

Saw a blue Rt in Troy Ohio today @ 2:20 PM today.
    2014 RT S SE6 Cognac. Built on 12/20/13.
    2014 VW EOS 2.0 TSI replaced the RT S 5/22/2017

Spyder Garage

Saw a red RT at Brooks and Main in Manville, NJ late last week (sorry cannot recall which day)
    2012 RT-SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a lady on an RS the other day in Crater Lake NP. She was going the opposite way around a curve and must have been focused on crossing the double yellow line because she didn't wave. Later, she approached me at the lodge and indicated that was her and her husband was following on a 2-wheeler. Nice folks. She asked about my RT and didn't know much about the new models. Her RS is a 2009 model. I told her about SL.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

My one and only sighting here in Mexico. Near my ranch I saw a Spyder, had no idea what that was, but sure admired it greatly. This was about a year ago, never forgot, figured out what it was and the search for my new toy was on. The guy riding it drove in circles in an intersection and I kept going on to what I had to do, then when I came back he passed by again. I was just so impressed! I have never seen another privately owned Spyder, only seen 1 other in a showroom and the place shut down the next week so who knows where it ended up. I am hopeful to be part of a group that exists somewhere about 2 hours away and I will travel to enjoy the company!
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT SM6 with 400 miles 5/2015, 1800 8/5/2015, 3000 8/30/2015
    Farkles: Techmount Cell Phone Holder, Drink2Go Cup Holder, Hopnel Saddlebag Liner, Hopnel Trunk Liners, Hopnel 3 Lid Net Set, Utopia Backrest, MIKE'S Brake Pedal, LED Pods Lights, LED Tip Bulbs, JT's Dash Mount & Special Selfie Stick on Bike, GoPro Camera, Bajaron Sway Bar, LED Skid Plate, Belt Protector Guard, Mike's Speakers

Spyder Garage

Default CO Springs to Cripple Creek and Back

Saw a few yesterday but too busy having fun and checking my 6 to verify the wife was doing well on her F3 to recall details. We went out to Cripple Creek, CO from Colorado Springs. Didn't realize Donkey Derby Days was going on so it was an added treat.

If you saw us, you would remember. Although my plain black RT-S is forgettable, and maybe even the wife's white and black F3S, if you saw the neon pink pigtails I stuck to the side of her helmet you would remember. I really need to charge people for taking her picture. We counted at least 3 cage passengers feverishly snapping away on the road.

Spyder Garage

I crossed paths with a 2-up yellow RT yesterday while riding on FM78 between Marion Texas and McQueeny Texas. They were riding toward Marion and I was riding toward McQueeny.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

3 RT's and a 2 wheeler together heading north on rte. 30 thru Fonda, NY just before noon on Fri. 6/26. Brought a tear to my eye that I wasn't with them.
    Last edited by Bensonoid; 06-28-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    2015 RTS Special Series
    Russell Day Long seat
    F4 Customs windshield
    Sena 20s

Spyder Garage

Default Ontario sightings

Out for a nice 5 hour ride yesterday up north. 1st was anF3 with a young woman riding in Wasaga Beach. 2nd was on Hwy 10 around Mono Township I think Black RT Limited riding with a Harley stuck in construction delays. Beautiful weather FINALLY! !

Spyder Garage

Default Saw A White Spyder Southbound VA US-29

Over the 4th of July weekend we saw a Spyder while visiting relatives in Lynchburg, VA on Rainbow Forest Drive, we were in a cage at the time.

Heading back home on July 7th we saw a Spyder heading southbound in VA on US-29, somewhere between the DC area and Charlottesville. The ryder gave a big wave, we were easy to spot:

Current:
    2016 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS (faring model)
    Kip Moto SherpaX Cargo Trailer

Wife Has:
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Lees-ure Lite Camping Trailer

Previous:
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS SE5, zoom-zoom!
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Foot Burner - Gasoline Boiling Stinker - Gas Tank Vacuum Puller

Spyder Garage

Coming out of Cracker Barrel in Pearl, Ms this morning, saw a White RT Limited on a tandem trailer with a white trailerhooked to it. Since this is exactly what I want I took it as a sign from God that it's meant to be! Or possibly the drugs and alcohol from the 70's still haven't cleared from my system yet...
    it had Texas plates on it. Anyone here??
    Last edited by Madrebel; 07-18-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just got back from a trip to Vassar, Mich. Saw one cognac RT in a motorcycle show and several going here and there around the area. I was in my cage, so other than the RT in the show, was not able to share conversation with any ryders.
    ~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday 7/19/15- Frenchtown, NJ

On my way into town at about 1230p, saw one Spyder parked in the motorcycle parking lot, then on my way OUT of town on 513, saw a couple coming in (one Spyder, one Harley I think) ....

then wound up behind 2 antique Police/service trikes....

2014 Spyder RT-S, Black on black, no mods (unless you count the BRP backrest!)

Spyder Garage

Default Colorado Springs

Saw a blue RT pulling a gray trailer, coming out of the Wal Mart / Home Depot parking lot onto Woodmen road Westbound in Colorado Springs yesterday. The wife and I were in the cage and headed the opposite direction (with pizza though).

My wife did point out to me that we both kind of geek out whenever we see a now.

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast