Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

saw a yellow spyder with a group of bikes on hwy 90 between Lake City and Live Oak FL today around 11:30 am, about 45 bikes but only 1 spyder.
    Wow what a ride!! Love my spyder!!

Spyder Garage

Default Saw a Red Spyder near the Dragon

Finally, I saw one today. First one this trip.
    A red spyder. I was with a group of bikes getting gas. A red spyder came by and stopped at the stop sign. I honked and they looked but there wasn't much in the way of recognition.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Saw my first spyder on the road today in Dayton ohio on Willmington Pike near 35 it was black RT with some mods looked great! tying to find the owner. I sure wish it was me! Maybe someday soon I hope!

Spyder Garage

I saw a silver spyder on Rt 75 near Corbin Kentucky today. About 4:45 pm. I was headed South with a few other bikes. He was headed North. Who was that helmeted man (woman)
    IBA #47122

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post

I thought that was in Washington D. C.?
    Those are just plain "Turkeys"

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Default Yellow Spyder Seen

I was at the Valley View (OH) Quaker Steak and Lube for Bike Night, yesterday. I met up with another Spyder (a 2009 SE5). We had a good chat.
    Name was Daryl but he doesn't belong to any forums. Oh Well

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

On the Woodbridge Fire Department Charity ride yesterday, a new fellow showed up in a silver spyder with some nice spyder and web details painted on the hood and fender.

While on the ride, a silver spyder was heading on 69 north while we were all heading on 69 south. That was unexpected. I'm wondering if it's the same spyder I've been eyeballing all along.

Of course the local dealer was there offering test rides, so he had four his out.
    IBA #47122

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Saw the first Spyder I've met while riding mine yesterday, a yellow RS. I was going west and met him going east in a tight left hand turn just east of Castell, Texas. We were both kinda busy with the corner and barely had time to wave.

Cotton

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default PA I-83 South sighting

Was heading north toward Harrisburg, PA tonite around 6:15pm or so (in a friend's van). Was somewhere a bit north of York, PA.

Saw a red Spyder heading south in the fast lane. RS with red/black side bags (looked like they were BRP bags).

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sightings

Stopped at Ramsey's HD in Darlington last week to check out HD trikes and buy a can of S100 spray. No trikes in stock. One arriving in a few days. All production sold for the next 8 months according to sales guy.

Black RT in the parking lot with PA tags. He bought it off the floor 3 days ago and doesn't know a thing about it other he likes how it handles. "Much better than his Gold Wing trike" he says. Mentioned all the web sites available and got a blank look. Oh well, we can all be Spyder Guru's.

Red one in Hickory a while back. Another red on on 439 headed north while I was headed south. Wave and fist pump and a combined closing speed of about 120 mph. Yellow one with loud pipes going the other way on 222 near the Union Hotel. A few others here and there I can't recall.

Dennis in MD
    The Krusty Old Phart
    Still turnin' burnin' and lurnin'
    2008 Yellow SE5 - Both updates and ground wire mod.
    2001 VN750 - sold
    2006 VStrom - sold
    1997 Savage - crashed

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sighting on AZ loop ride

I saw three along my way.

One (red, I think) near Fountain Hills, another silver one in Lake Havasu City, and a Yellow one near Prescott Valley.

There are getting to be more of us out there, but we are still a "rare breed"
    VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

2009 Full Moon SE5 - trunk liner, 12 v, fog lights, Calsci large windshield, 4" NMN Risers,
    KURY ISO grips, throttleboss, KM mirror extensions, KM highway brackets with KURY ISO wings,
    Corbin Bags, saddles, Smuggler trunk, BRP Outdoor Cover, Zumo 550

Spyder Garage

A few weeks ago saw a yellow Spyder on Cortaro Farms Rd west bound between Camino De Oeste and Hartman roads, Tucson, AZ. I was heading eastbound. It was cool, only rider out there to give me the "wave". Others so far just look and speed off.

Spyder Garage

Saw my first Sypder since purchasing my own a month ago.

2 up Blue RT with Audio and Convenience. Route 60 in Beverly OH. They were both wearing shorts. I was on my red RS behind a mirrored visor. Surprised it took this long to see one. I saw them more often before I pulled the trigger.

Whoever it was, they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Spyder Garage

Default Pahrump, NV toward Las Vegas on 05/15/2010

We were coming home to Pahrump from LV this afternoon and were so excited to see 2 up going toward Las Vegas. We all waved and smiled but didn't get a chance to talk. It was great to see other friendly faces!
    "No mud, No Lotus"

2009 SM5. Perfectly stock.

Spyder Garage

Unhappy No Georgia sightings

I think any Georgia riders in my area might be keeping their Syders clean, in the garage? You out there????

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruceofthebronx View Post
    I think any Georgia riders in my area might be keeping their Syders clean, in the garage? You out there????
    Mine is dirty! A beautiful combination of brake dust and yellow pollen. I rode towards Auburn yesterday on Mt. Moriah Road trying to get some fresh air away from traffic. What color is your SM5?
    While on Highway 56 near Lyons, Kansas last week I met two west bound decked out RSs. One was yellow with yellow Corbins.

Spyder Garage

does anyone know how to put a picture underneath the screen name of the profile

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taggtr View Post
    A few weeks ago saw a yellow Spyder on Cortaro Farms Rd west bound between Camino De Oeste and Hartman roads, Tucson, AZ. I was heading eastbound. It was cool, only rider out there to give me the "wave". Others so far just look and speed off.
    Swing by Marana sometime and you will see me on my red one!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    Swing by Marana sometime and you will see me on my red one!
    I was up at Gladden Farms riding around a few weeks ago. You near there? My brother says someone in Continental Ranch has a red one. Haven't seen that one yet. I'm over by Thornydale and Cortaro Farms Rd area.

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    I've had my Spyder almost two years now, And i can honestly say Ive only seen two other Spyders! The strange thing it there's a dealer ten miles from me who says he sold over one hundred Spyders since they came out?? Go figure?

Still only two. Guess i got to drive farther than to the end of my driveway.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taggtr View Post
    I was up at Gladden Farms riding around a few weeks ago. You near there? My brother says someone in Continental Ranch has a red one. Haven't seen that one yet. I'm over by Thornydale and Cortaro Farms Rd area.
    I'm past Gladden Farms off of Moore in the last development to the left of Tangerine. I'm the only red one I have seen out here. In fact I haven't seen another Spyder yet. I used to live off of Shannon and Overton a few years ago. Maybe I'l see ya around! Did you get your RT from RideNow off Ina?

Spyder Garage

I saw a Blue RT on a trailer on the Interstate tonight. Does that count as a spotting?

Spyder Garage

last wednesday I saw one of the two other spyders in town,older riders on yellow sm5's, Believe me when I say its funny that there are three spyders in dirt town which is 75 miles from the nearest dealer. I was eating with another buddy that does not ride and should have flew over there and ask him if he wanted to race for the crown of dirt town fastest spyder.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Default Guilt, a powerful tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys42 View Post
    Mine is dirty! A beautiful combination of brake dust and yellow pollen. I rode towards Auburn yesterday on Mt. Moriah Road trying to get some fresh air away from traffic. What color is your SM5?
    While on Highway 56 near Lyons, Kansas last week I met two west bound decked out RSs. One was yellow with yellow Corbins.
    I've got an 09 SM% silver/black. I'll send you a PM, maybe we can get out fore a ride someday?
    Ride safe

Spyder Garage

On my way to work this morning I came in the back way to Eden Prairie -- up 101 (near the swampy area) and passed a black Spyder with a nifty yellow pin stripe going the opposite direction.

There was a 2-wheeled m/c in front of the Spyder rider. Not sure if they were together.