Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Killeen,TX

Saw a silver and black RS/GS today around 11:00 heading north on W.S. Young .... Don't know who you are but would love to meet another spyder ryder from Killeen ...only see 2 others besides mine on the rode ... I have an 09 Phantom ..wasn't on it at the time though ..kinda hard to miss them ...
    If you lost your virginity, do you still have the box it came in?

09 Phantom SM5 LE #108
    My Mods- Corbin Seat, Homemade exhaust, Kury ISO Grips, ISCI passenger floorboards, TRIC LEDS, Evoluzione o2 mod

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Desert Spyder, here is some photos of this months group ride. We added 3 new spyderlover members for this ride!
    Plus another person we passed on the ride had just come back from a test ride and seeing us all having a good time may also become an owner.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=1701

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...335#post378335
    What is this place? Pretty eccentric welder there. But cool. Looks like a fun ride.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Desert Spyder, here is some photos of this months group ride. We added 3 new spyderlover members for this ride!
    Plus another person we passed on the ride had just come back from a test ride and seeing us all having a good time may also become an owner.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=1701

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...335#post378335
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    What is this place? Pretty eccentric welder there. But cool. Looks like a fun ride.
    Land of Evermore,
    US Highway 12
    Prairie du sac, WI

One wild place, will be stopping by there again this weekend.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Default WHITE LIMITED WILLMAR,MN

WED 10-5-2011 A WHITE LIMITED RT DRIVER WITH HAT ON, PASSENGER WHITE HELMET , ON HWY 71 WENT NORTH COULDN'T CATCH UP TO SAY HI.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Red face Spyder Sighting

I live in Binghamton NY and see a gray spyder and a yellow one I have the white Limited. But I will have mine on a trialer from New York to Fredricksburg Tx Jan if all goes as planned. All you texas riders will be seeing a white one in the hill country this winter untill Apr.

Spyder Garage

Lake Geneva, WI today mid afternoon saw a white RT Limited and RSS, while enjoying lunch at Gino's Pizza. What a beautiful fall day it was!!

Bill & Sandy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

While we were stopped at a scenic overlook on 23 in VA just south of Norton, saw a blue RT go southbound. I doubt he saw our limited in the parking lot. We were headed up to Wise, VA for their Fall Fling Festival.
    2016 RTS

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Saw a White RTS in Prairie du sac, WI today. Followed it to a parking lot and introduced myself. The couple are from Iowa and have had their RT for a month. They have been on Spyderlovers but are not members.

Latter in the day saw a red RT in the Wisconsin Dells. They waved and had big smiles like we had. We going the other direction so was not able to talk.

Jeff

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Default I485 - South side of Charlotte near Johnston Rd Exit heading west at Night.

Tonight, Sat OCt 8th - I485 - South side of Charlotte near Johnston Rd Exit heading west at night around 8:30 pm-ish.

Saw the odd headlights then saw the markers on the fenders. Who are you?
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder in Washiungton DC Sat Oct 8th

WingmanRT here from Charlotte NC. Spotted a gorgeous custom painted (purple) RS with a two wheeler heading to the Taste of DC festival. This was the ony Spyder I saw ina week in DC. A number of two wheelers, not tons, but only one Spyder.

http://www.metheney.com/personal/ima...ay_Spyder3.jpg
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default DC Spyder

[QUOTE=WingmanRT;380154]WingmanRT here from Charlotte NC. Spotted a gorgeous custom painted (purple) RS with a two wheeler heading to the Taste of DC festival. This was the ony Spyder I saw ina week in DC. A number of two wheelers, not tons, but only one Spyder.

SpyDay_Spyder1.jpg
    http://www.metheney.com/personal/images/Spyder/SpyDay_Spyder1.jpg
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sighting Cafe 27

October 6 2011 - white Spyder at Cafe 27 in Pembroke Pines FL.. Send an PM let's Ryde

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Two Ontario RSs in Nashville

Saw two RSs (GS?) this weekend in the Nashville Country RV Campground. They were from Ontario, one was black with a Las Vegas theme (skin or paint?) and the other was yellow/blk. We did not get a chance to meet the ryders.

These were the ONLY spyders we saw on nearly 800 mile of riding this past weekend.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Saw a yellow and black RS yesterday evening in Upper Darby PA. Had to do a double take to make sure it wasnt mine.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sunday 9th Blue Ridge Parkway, Trading post, Black RT and a v-star Va plates. Man on v-star Woman on RT. they where getting on there machines just as I was pulling out of the parking lot.

Spyder Garage

Default Just missed you!

Quote Originally Posted by BIKEMIKE View Post
    Sunday 9th Blue Ridge Parkway, Trading post, Black RT and a v-star Va plates. Man on v-star Woman on RT. they where getting on there machines just as I was pulling out of the parking lot.
    See my post in the "Fall Colors" thread... I was heading the opposite direction on Sunday. Got on at the Skyline Drive / Blue Ridge Parkway meet near Staunton, VA, and headed North!
    Regards-

Frank.

2014 Cognac RT-S SE6 1330
    2011 Viper Red RT-S SE5 998 (sold)

Spyder Garage

Default South Charlotte Sighting

The wife and I took the RT out for a Monday afternoon spin about 2:30pm, and while heading down 521 between Ballantyne and Indian Land and saw a yellow and black RS heading north on 521. Ryder was in black leathers or gear.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

On vacation back east (in a car, boo hoo). Today (Monday, Oct 10) saw a silver RS on Arch Street in Greenwich, CT, around 1:00 PM (twice, as the rider must have gone around the block). Didn't get a chance to wave from the sidewalk. I believe there were some aftermarket pipes on that baby too - seemed nice and loud!

Interestingly, when I parked the car and got out, the first five cars to pass my position were a Bentley, a Porsche Panamera, a BMW 7-series, and two Mercedes Benz's. I said, "Ah! It's that kind of town." And it pretty much was like that the whole hour or so we were there - a non-stop parade of high-priced iron. There's some serious money in that town!

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com

Spyder Garage

Tuesday morning 10/11/11 at about 0800 hrs I saw an RS on Highway 101 Northbound just north of 92. Couldn't quite see what color it was because the Sun was in my face so it was more of a silhouette (I was heading south on my trusty 14!). Funny thing was wwe were wearing similar looking jackets!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I dunno if this was a rental or not but I saw someone on a white RT in Vegas last night by the platnium hotel right off the strip !!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I spotted one this morning, 264 east crossing the Berkeley Bridge in Norfolk Va. Yellow and black sitting sideways on top of a large, long car carrier. Does that count? BP.

Spyder Garage

Default Two RT's spoted...

Ok, on our way back from Portville, NY on Oct. 8...we saw a red RT at Earl's on Rt.16 and then further down the road we passed a couple on a silver RT going through East Aurora, NY.

Spyder Garage

Default North of Tampa...

Saturday 10/15... Rt 19 near Homosassa (sp?) Springs... Red RT-S... Made me homesick for mine back in PA.
    Regards-

Frank.

2014 Cognac RT-S SE6 1330
    2011 Viper Red RT-S SE5 998 (sold)

Spyder Garage

Yesterday, Saturday the 15th, leaving the Cherohala Visitors Center in Tellico Plains, TN saw 2 spiders, one dark RT with 2 up. We exchanged waves and thumbs up. Don't know if they hang here on Spyderlovers. Looks like they were riding with another on a 2 wheeler. Also saw a yellow RS fly by the Visitors Center but we were too far away to see much.
    2016 RTS

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in Natchez, Ms

As the only resident Spyder in Natchez, it is always exciting to see another. Yesterday there were two RSs one with a trailer both from Alabama. A few moments later, there was a silver RTS, also from Alabama but they were not related to the first pair. The RTS had traveled from Alabama to Nashville, Tennessee and then down the entire 440 mile Natchez Trace Parkway, one of the premier motorcycle rides in the country. If you are in the area, pm me and I will make sure you have a good time here!
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast