Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Rt. 42 South

Seen a Black/Grey Spyder on Rt 42 going South towards Atlantic City on Friday,September 16 around 3:00 pm I was like a little kid in a candy store..Tickled to death....

Ride hard and never put your Away wet !

Spyder Garage

Default Charlotte Siting

Quote Originally Posted by DocRags View Post
    It could have been you, Dan...she didn't say what color the were, and I was so shocked she was calling with a sighting, I didn't ask! Video of Leah was cute, BTW.
    I have a white Limited down in South Charlotte and am ryding every day.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default Lancaster, Calif, 9-21-11

Saw a blue (I think) RT, one up, crossing the Ave L overpass of Highway 14. It was at 3:45pm, 9-21-11. I was on the Highway, and saw it as I was going under the overpass...
    I don't consider myself a Spyder Ryder, I consider myself a Spyder Pylot!!

Spyder Garage

We went to Townsend, TN today (Saturday Sept. 24) and about 3 miles outside of town this afternoon saw a dark RT driven by a woman. She looked like she was with a guy on a cruiser ahead of her.

Then when heading back through Pigeon Forge around 5:30ish saw two white RTs. One had just gone through the intersection and when we turned the corner saw the second one waiting to turn left. We waved like crazy and they saw us and waved back.

I wonder if any of those folks hang here?

It was a great day for sights. Saw 5 deer, one coyote, one bear and three spyders!

Also performed our ambassadorial duties many times over today. *L*
    Last edited by CATastrophe; 09-24-2011 at 09:42 PM.
    2016 RTS

Spyder Garage

Can you believe it? Just returned today. From Denver to Branson and back and never saw a single Spyder. 1800 miles and not one. Saw lots of trikes, Goldwings and Harleys and even a VW. Trip was good though in spite of a cold and wet ride home. It's all good.[/QUOTE]

I am new to the Spyder community but will you be riding with the Colorado Group tomorrow? I have not met any local ryders yet - so not sure how many of us are. Hope to see you there!

Spyder Garage

Saw two today (Saturday the 24th), a white RS with single rider, passenger backrest, rider with a multi-colored helmet, going south on I-405 around 2:30 PM south of Bellevue. Then a lady on a red RS southbound on I-5 around 4:40 PM, I think west of Olympia.

Of course, hoping to see a bunch of Spyders tomorrow during the Oyster run...

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com

Spyder Garage

Sunday, Sept. 25th headed out to local Cracker Barrel for breakfast and spied two spyders in the lot. One belonged to YPILOT and the other to a friend of his from Telford. I'm sorry I can't remember the other rider's name.

When we got into the restaurant, I was searching trying to figure out who the ryders were. As soon as our name was called for seating, a group walked out and one of the guys was wearing a spyderlovers tshirt! That sure made things easy. That's when I found out it was YPILOT and friends.

Would be nice to hook up for a ryde.
    2016 RTS

Spyder Garage

Default Wednesday Sept. 21 Ga Hwy 81

I saw two Spyders on my way home. There was a yellow RS headed North on 81 between Covington and Walnut Grove @ about 6:30 pm. Then about 6:45 pm a silver/grey RT turning from South GA 81 onto GA278. A great day.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Has any of these passing encounters resulted in a hookup later on?
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Default Murphy N.C., Sunday 9/25 11:30am

Saw a White RT just outside Murphy NC heading east on US 64 Sunday morning.

I was driving the F150 cage and tried to catch up with him but he was flying low and long gone !

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Has any of these passing encounters resulted in a hookup later on?
    I was on my GS and was spotted by Dave McDuffa and his wife Mellany. I then went on a ride with and his boss who has a White RT. A few weeks later we ended up at a cancer ride that Jim Potts motor group helped sponsored and meet up with 4 more riders on Spyderlovers. Now with each new ride our group has gotten bigger and at last count we are up to 24 riders that meet once a month for a burger and ride and one to two major rides a month. My last ride was to four states and 500 miles.

Not many sightings get responded to but Dave spotting me has had a major impact for our area!

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Last week I saw the 2011 RTS Limited in South Windsor/Manchester CT line. I was in the cage but wanted to turn around and follow him. Can't wait to meet some fellow SpyderLovers!!

"THE DOG SLED"
    2011 Spyder Can Am RTS SM5 (Orbital Blue)
    Nuvi 550 GPS With Ram Mount
    Drink 2 Go Cup Holder
    KewlMetal RT Run-Turn-Brake LED
    GloRyder Wolf Paw (in blue)
    DMWMS Decal
    IPS w/
    Alaska Leather Sheepskin Butt Pad
    TricLed - Brake Pedal
    Chrome Shortee Antenna

Spyder Garage

Yesterday evening I saw a Red Rt out on hwy 210 out near McGees crossroads area in N.C. It was beautiful out and he was definately enjoying it as much as i was :P

Spyder Garage

Default Saw my first Spyder

in Killeen,Tx today other than my own or on a used lot. At the Wal-mart in Killeen, around 5 pm, didn't get to talk to you but now I know you are out there. Not sure if you are a member of this forum or not .... Yellow R/S with Kury Flame Grips and a Tank bag. Just want to say hello. I have an 09 Phantom ... hope to see you on the road again.

Quay
    If you lost your virginity, do you still have the box it came in?

09 Phantom SM5 LE #108
    My Mods- Corbin Seat, Homemade exhaust, Kury ISO Grips, ISCI passenger floorboards, TRIC LEDS, Evoluzione o2 mod

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Late reply, back on Augest the 26th, by birthday I went for a short all day ride ( 543miles ). At the tail of the dragon I seen a blue RT then ran in to the same one at the over look on top of the smoky mountians. Seen two more on the rest of my ride.

Spyder Garage

Last Saturday the 24th I saw two in Taos, NM (one RT, one yellow RS) that were apparently together and then I saw a silver/black RS in Santa Fe on Sunday the 25th (one couple on the bike). I was rolling with my buddy....me on Abigail (Silver & Black '09 SM5) and he was on a Triumph Thunderbird.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    I was on my GS and was spotted by Dave McDuffa and his wife Mellany. I then went on a ride with and his boss who has a White RT. A few weeks later we ended up at a cancer ride that Jim Potts motor group helped sponsored and meet up with 4 more riders on Spyderlovers. Now with each new ride our group has gotten bigger and at last count we are up to 24 riders that meet once a month for a burger and ride and one to two major rides a month. My last ride was to four states and 500 miles.

Not many sightings get responded to but Dave spotting me has had a major impact for our area!
    Of course Spyderlovers.com had a hand in that too, because it was here that you told me about the Jim Potts sponsored cancer rides and Jim (spyderX2) & I got to meet you, Karen,the McDuffas, Mr Orange, and SNY and Ruth. The rest, as they say..... is history! Having our group has really enhanced our Spyder experience. Hope to see you all on Saturday's ride!!
    P.S. We're adding 2 new Spyders this weekend and we added 2 newcomers to the last ryde.
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer53525 View Post
    Of course Spyderlovers.com had a hand in that too, because it was here that you told me about the Jim Potts sponsored cancer rides and Jim (spyderX2) & I got to meet you, Karen,the McDuffas, Mr Orange, and SNY and Ruth. The rest, as they say..... is history! Having our group has really enhanced our Spyder experience. Hope to see you all on Saturday's ride!!
    P.S. We're adding 2 new Spyders this weekend and we added 2 newcomers to the last ryde.
    Looking forward to the weekend and meeting some new owners .

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Spyder Garage

A two-fer!!! White RSS parked at Skinners in LockPort and a Silver RT going across the Lockport Bridge...Big day,considering there might only be 50 in the entire province and I own 2 of them!!!

Play Safe!!!

2010 RT.

Very Active Member granpa in Cincy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Saw a silver RT parked in Nashville IN and a silver RS riding down Main St in Nashville IN yesterday 10/2.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post

This is outstanding!
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    This is outstanding!
    Desert Spyder, here is some photos of this months group ride. We added 3 new spyderlover members for this ride!
    Plus another person we passed on the ride had just come back from a test ride and seeing us all having a good time may also become an owner.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=1701

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...335#post378335

Spyder Garage

Default it probably doesn't count . . .

. . . but there was one Spyder at the Trinity Site ( where they tested the first atomic bomb in New Mexico ) on Saturday. The site is only open twice a year - the first Saturday of April and October.

Ground Zero.jpg Trinity Site.jpg

It was a great ride.

Tom
    2008 GS SE5 -> 2013 STS SE5 -> 2015 F3-S SE6 . . . Still riding & smiling.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a Phantom today at the shell station at Algonquin and Arlington heights road !!!! From what it looked like he had the hindle exhaust on it ( from what it sounded like to )

Spyder Garage

Columbus Ohio- I saw an RT-LTD headed south on High St in front of OSU this morning. I ride a Red RT-S & live in Clintonville.
    2014 Spyder RT LTD, 2010 RT-622

Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast