Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default I went to hicking hills :)

Quote Originally Posted by tajohn View Post
    Our first sighting was yesterday in Hinckley Ohio while we were enjoying the 60 degree sunny day.When along came a RT Spyder.....We both stopped in the middle of the road in shock ! then pulled off to talk.We were convinced we were the lone Spyder in Northeast Ohio.....Before we parted ways we made plans for a ride to Hocking Hills Ohio. We also learned he is new to Spyderlovers.com....His site name is Bootie...
    That's cool you mentioned Hocking hills. I live in Murray,KY but my first trip on my Spydie was a great weekend in Hocking Hills ! Would love to go back !!!!!
    2014 RT , Yellow

Spyder Garage

My wife and I traveled to WNY this weekend. Saw a blue RT travelling south on 81 north of Binghamton on Saturday. Returning yesterday we saw an RS heading north on 81 somewhere just south of Binghamton in PA. She spotted another RS somewhere else along 81 yesterday whilst I was napping.

Spyder Garage

Was ryding north on ny54 towards hammondsport, saw a white rt going the other way, posted this before but I think the post disappeared.

Spyder Garage

For the very first time every, two drove past my Santa Ynez home this morning on Pine St. My yellow RT was parked outside. If they were local riders, I'd love to get in touch with them. Didn't have time to see what the Spyders were, but I would say RS's and/or ST's.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Default Albuquerque Spyder

On March 13 in Albuquerque NM, I saw a white RT headed northbound on Wyoming at Paseo del Norte.
    2010 Full Moon Silver RS SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder in a group

Saw a group of about 10 lady riders today going West on Westheimer around 11:30am in Houston. One lady was on a champagne colored RT (I think that was the color).
    2010 Full Moon Silver RS SE5

Spyder Garage

Saw my first spyder on the road today in Dayton ohio on Willmington Pike near 35 it was black RT with some mods looked great! tying to find the owner. I sure wish it was me! Maybe someday soon I hope!

Spyder Garage

I saw a silver spyder on Rt 75 near Corbin Kentucky today. About 4:45 pm. I was headed South with a few other bikes. He was headed North. Who was that helmeted man (woman)
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Gray one!

Parked on the Circle in Indy, about 7 PM, looked new, no farkles, tires clean, no mods, AF vet plate, couldn't find the ryder.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I passed an RV towing a pick-up with a Silver Spyder SM5 in the back on I-81S entering West Virginia. Honked to say hello and we both pulled off at the Rest Area. His name was Andre Boucher and he and his wife were headed to Bristol TN for the NASCAR races. Really a nice guy. They live in MA but also have a home in Destin FL.

He has quite a modified rig to get the Spyder on/off the pick-up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera or my cell phone with me to take pics. I told him about this forum (he doesn't belong to any)

Spyder Garage

Spotted a red RS on I-270 E/N just past the Alum Creek exit around 6:45PM this evening...

pierrelogic, was that you?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jmaynard1986 View Post
    Spotted a red RS on I-270 E/N just past the Alum Creek exit around 6:45PM this evening...

pierrelogic, was that you?
    Guilty as charged...

Was returning from a road trip to Bellefountaine OH. Visited with the owner of Black Widow Accessories. Nice guy and has some good prices on Can Am stuff.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    Guilty as charged...

Was returning from a road trip to Bellefountaine OH. Visited with the owner of Black Widow Accessories. Nice guy and has some good prices on Can Am stuff.
    Must say, I was very jealous when I saw you cruisin' the outerbelt... Hope my purchase is possible sooner than later...

Spyder Garage

We were going east on I-74 toward Indy about 10:40am today. Saw two Spyders heading west.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Saw a blue RS outside Praire du sac, WI riding two up while riding two up on my red Spyder. There nowhere safe to turn around so waves had to do.

Spyder Garage

Default Today August 29

I saw a silver RS today around 11:45 northbound on the GSP over the Raritan bridge heading for the exit to the NJ Turnpike.
    IBA #47122

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a custom spyder painted a red/orange looking color today heading north on Rt17 in Saddle River NJ with two other bikes.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I see more of them when I'm riding my Harley than I do when I'm riding my Spyder!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a black one and silver one at Thunder Beach in Panama City last week, then an orange one and a phourescent green one at the Run to the Heartland in Sebring Florida on last Sunday, then a yellow, silver and black one at Thunder in the Streets in Sanford, Florida yesterday.. The cooling weather here in Florida is really causing the bikers to get out big time now....

Spyder Garage

Just today my wife and I were out for a ride. We were coming up on a couple vehicles and in front of those cars I could see a yellow Spyder coming my way looking like it was hovering over the road. Finally got close enough to see it was a yellow Spyder in the bed of a pickup truck. Rolled up next to the driver and got a smile and a wave. He was in air conditioned comfort and his poor Spyder was out in the heat going backwards down the hiway.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Today around 3:00 pm, I saw a purple or blue RS heading West on the Tappan Zee Bridge leading two other bikes.
    I was heading East with my daughter on the back of my RTS.
    IBA #47122

RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

Default Black RT on Murray Blvd

I saw a black RT on Murray Blvd heading south into Beaverton, anyone on here.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Today, 10:30 am at Dunkin Donuts in Feasterville PA. Nice Spyder- nicer person.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have seen a dark blue one a couple of times but thats it. Our locaL DEALER SAYS HE SOLD A FEW BUT WHERE ARE TTHEY?

Spyder Garage

Default yellow

seen a yellow spyder with yellow rider in sauk rapids mn also passed a blue one a few days later in sauk rapids also passed a couple riding a white spyder on hwy 23 in foley mn