Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Buckner KY

saw a Blue RT at Steve'os in Buckner, KY on hwy 146 today about 5:20 pm.

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

Default Greensburg, PA

Blue RT, 1UP Male rider. You were heading East on rt 30 just passing Gander Mountain. I was on my Spyder, I waved, I think you were too busy 'rubber necking' at me LOL!

Spyder Garage

Saw 2 RTs today in Gatlinburg approx 4pm first a Dk Blue or black young lady riding.2nd an RT Limited Lava Bronze with a trailer.A couple were riding it.
    ivor

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hwy 49 & Bell Rd in Auburn, CA

Saw a Black and Silver RS zip through the Target parking lot early afternoon today... was happy to see one while I was up visiting this area! My friend has never seen one corner and walked out to watch it weave around parking lot and go out onto roadway.

Laura
    (wanna be spyder owner)

Spyder Garage

Default Overland Park Kansas

White RT west bound on College Blvd. at alternate 69. Awesome day for a ride!
    2015 ST Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sightings

Saturday in Hot Springs Arkansas at a Motorcycle Rally, stopped and talked to a lady on a spyder and her husband was on a two wheeler they were from Texas, several other Spyders also in Hot Springs. I was 2 up on the Bronze RT Ltd

Cruzer Joe

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Yellow RS going towards Estes Park, Co

Saw a yellow RS, woman ryder going up towards Estes Park around 1:45 today. Friend Kate in Cheyenne Wyoming perhaps saw same woman in her town around 11:00. HEY LADY?? WHO ARE YOU??????????????? LOL!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Saturday in Hot Springs Arkansas at a Motorcycle Rally, stopped and talked to a lady on a spyder and her husband was on a two wheeler they were from Texas, several other Spyders also in Hot Springs. I was 2 up on the Bronze RT Ltd

Cruzer Joe

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    I beleave I saw you there and a red rt, blue rt, black rs. 2 of the three was parked in the Arlington garage where we stayed at. never saw the owners. I saw you on central. I was on blue rt with flames on it. Jerry
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    I beleave I saw you there and a red rt, blue rt, black rs. 2 of the three was parked in the Arlington garage where we stayed at. never saw the owners. I saw you on central. I was on blue rt with flames on it. Jerry

I wish you had an opportunity to holler at us, hope to meet you soon

Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Greenfield. WI

White RT - Northbound on Hwy 36 making a right onto Layton Ave - two riders both wearing black it looked like.
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

chickridin

A black RT on Allen Rd at the intersection of Lapeer Rd, 2 up at about 6:20 pm tonight. Riding with a trike. Who are you????

Spyder Garage

Tonight we went to a spaghetti dinner that was a fund raiser for NETN Honor Flight. When we pulled into the parking lot, we saw an RT Limited. Went inside and found the lady who rides it.

Had a great talk, hope she joins here. We even work for the same place and can ride during the weekdays.

I also frequently see a orbital blue RT on US 26 getting off on State of Franklin about 7 am when I'm running my route. Don't know who you are, though.
    2016 RTS

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Jennifer, Kevin and Laura

Met three Spyder ryders today on a fundraising ride for our Children's Hospital. This was in memory of a young man killed a few years ago in an auto accident. It was great to have other Spyders there as we are normally the only ones. I rode two up with Bruiser, as it was a huge ride - probably 200 or so! Told them about posting on here, and one said she's been checking it out. Their names are the title!!

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

Today will be about the third time I have seen a Red RT headed for Malvern from Hot Springs. I wave like heck but I was in my wife's car today. If you're on and see this...chime in. Jerry
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

My wife and passed two rt's on I29 outside of Council Bluff Iowa today. Lady on a black rt and man on a white rt. We were the two blue rt's headed. North.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

Default DOES THAT COUNT ??

I saw a black one 2011 model RS-S and Red (orange) one 2012 RS-S in a Hong Kong dealership. Does that count??

MrLooney

P.S.-S My first ones WOW fell in love with em.

Spyder Garage

Saw a white RT ltd with 2 up riders on rt495 in Garrett County MD heading towards Deep Creek Lake

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Waved to a white RS/RSS on a backroad near Sheppton PA on Sunday.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Wareham, MA

9/22/12 - 1:30 PM - two up on a Blue RT passed by on Cranberry Hwy, Wareham, MA
    Bitten in '09 at a Dealer Demo Ryde ....
    Current owner of a yellow RC gs/rs. Lol
    Waiting (less than) patiently for the day I can call myself a proud owner.

Spyder Garage

Default Monroe, Oh - Trader's World - Silver RT - 9/22/12 - ~2:00

Great day to Ryde to the Flea Market...

Kagey

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spyder RTS SE5 - Quantum Blue Metallic - LED RT HMT Brake Light W/Dual Converter Unit - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs
    SpyderPops "Missing Belt Guard" - "Butt Buffer" Butt Pad - Utopia Backrest - Original Grip Buddies - Digital Volt Gauge
    Analog Clock - Shark LED Light Kit - BajaRon's SwayBar - Mud Flap - Custom Dynamics Radiator Inlet Covers
    Seal FloorBoards
    - Baker Air Wings - SpyderPops BumpSkid

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sightings

Blue spyder on Hwy 5, we were the spuder group going the opposite way and we exchanged waves, who are you?

Cruzr joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

Spyder Garage

Where is your dealer

QUOTE=boborgera;190515]I'Ve had my Spyder almost two years now, And i can honestly say ive only seen two other Spyders! The strange thing it there's a dealer ten miles from me who says he sold over one hundred Spyders since they came out?? Go figure?[/QUOTE]
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default On Way Home

I was on the way home from a fundraiser in Billerica MA, at about 415pm saw a pearl Limited parked at Dunkin's, got so excited had to pull in the wrong way and chat with the couple for a bit! That's how rare Spyders are near me!!

Spyder Garage

Purty new white RT at the Inman FArm Heritage show, Inman gA, today. 45 miles south of Atlanta. Would have been a red one there with you but I enjoyed the air conditioned pickup todaysmoky

Spyder Garage

Saw a black RS riding into Custer, SD on Tuesday. We were two up on the blue RT headed to Custer State Park.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast