Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Working (driving) today on I380 I see a cool blue Spyder with a unique license did get to say hi it was 3TRACS seen him on here and even chatted thru the forum was cool to see him

Iowa City,IA area
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

I saw two Spyders today at Garganos's in East Haven.
    Of course you'd expect to see Spyders congregate at a dealer.
    Had a nice little conversation with both of the owners.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default PA area

My hubby and I took a ryde (he has a Suzuki Volusia & I have a red SE5) to Gettysburg last Saturday.
    Bikes were out everywhere - the day was absolutely glorious!

We were in a leather shop and I saw a yellow Spyder on Rt. 30 heading west toward Gettysburg. We rode a little farther and stopped for a quick picnic at the Battlefield Harley shop (again, swarming with bikes) and the yellow Spyder was in the parking lot. Lady ryder! I stopped to say hello and mentioned I had my red one across the way. I was jealous - she had a Corbin seat!!

That is the only one Ive seen recently.

Last year, when we were first looking at them - but, did not yet have it purchased - I saw a silver Spyder at a light in Manchester, MD (on Rt. 30 - just a different Rt. 30). I was so freaking excited at the randomness of seeing that one - because we had only recently decided to buy one.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheBadger View Post
    You may get more replies as the weather improves.
    I saw a yellow one in my garage this morning, does that count?
    Yeah, I saw a really wet one driving into our garage this evening
    just as the snow began to fall . . . .

We're suffering from PMS . . . Parked Motorcycle Syndrom....
    Vaughn
    Spyder Cat's other half
    Passing thru Southern Oregon? Come ryde with us SOreSpyders@yahoo.com

2010 RT-SE5 PE#783
    Mods: Corbin Custom Seat & passenger arm rests; Elka Shocks, RT622 trailer, and lots and lots of gas. . . . and did I mention, a new rear tire?
    2010 RS , custom home made billet Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Beaufort, South Carolina - April 2, 2010

We saw a red one parked next to a building on business 21 heading toward the waterfront. This was about 2:30 this afternoon. We were on our way to the beach at Hunting Island, and were running late so did not bother turning around.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Saw a silver Spyder with touring windshield along with a couple of bikes heading south on route 7 in northern Vermont--we were driving the truck up to Burlington.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jedd View Post
    Working (driving) today on I380 I see a cool blue Spyder with a unique license did get to say hi it was 3TRACS seen him on here and even chatted thru the forum was cool to see him

Iowa City,IA area
    It was awesome meeting you, thanks for saying something. We should plan a ride this summer, I'd like to see your orange Spyder in real life.

Later that day I passed a yellow one just north of Mahaffey Bridge on the way back to Solon, the rider was an older gentleman with a beard and a big smile!
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Spyder Garage

Cool saw a RT in cedar rapids on 3rd ave. friday.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Hey you Iowa guys. Go Hawks!!!! I am originally from Muscatine and have been to 600 acres in Solon to go four wheeling.

Down here in Alabama I have seen 2 that were not mine and not at a dealer. One(yellow) was a year ago or so at a real estate dealer in Guntersville and the other was last evening, saw a silver one driving north on 431 out of Guntersville.

Spyder Garage

Today about 11:00 am. I saw another RT S near Quabbins Reservoir. I was headed north with about 5 other bikes. I was sweep. The other RT was headed south leading another group of bikes.

Another RT S. THe only other one I saw was in the dealer.
    IBA #47122

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkZ28 View Post
    Hey you Iowa guys. Go Hawks!!!! I am originally from Muscatine and have been to 600 acres in Solon to go four wheeling.

Down here in Alabama I have seen 2 that were not mine and not at a dealer. One(yellow) was a year ago or so at a real estate dealer in Guntersville and the other was last evening, saw a silver one driving north on 431 out of Guntersville.
    I'm only 10min from 600 acres, but unfortunately they only allow quads and dirt bikes there now, no full size 4x4's. (My poor Wrangler never got a chance to play there).

Enjoy your Spyder, and GO HAWKEYES!
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Spyder Garage

I saw a silver Spyder on route 351 Between Hwy. 107 & Route 70 in Greene County on Sunday afternoon. The guy was riding with 2 bikes and turned east up 70 while we traveled west down 70 toward Greeneville. What a great weekend of riding! Hope everyone had safe rydes.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Spyder Garage

Default Saw him AGAIN

Silver Spyder on Grassy Hill Road in Orange. This time he was heading away from the Merrit. We waved, but didn't stop to talk. I was on my RT heading in the opposite direction.
    Who was that helmetted man ?
    IBA #47122

Spyder Garage

My sighting was last fall in Rosemount, MN. I thought I was the only Spyder lover out here, but on the last good riding day of the year last fall I came up behind one on 42 heading East (I was on my silver Spyder). It was being ridden two up, stopped at a left hand turn signal in front of the Cub. I'd really love to know who it was.

Spyder Garage

Default First sigthing

Our first sighting was yesterday in Hinckley Ohio while we were enjoying the 60 degree sunny day.When along came a RT Spyder.....We both stopped in the middle of the road in shock ! then pulled off to talk.We were convinced we were the lone Spyder in Northeast Ohio.....Before we parted ways we made plans for a ride to Hocking Hills Ohio. We also learned he is new to Spyderlovers.com....His site name is Bootie...

Spyder Garage

Default Hello from Stow

Quote Originally Posted by tajohn View Post
    Our first sighting was yesterday in Hinckley Ohio while we were enjoying the 60 degree sunny day.When along came a RT Spyder.....We both stopped in the middle of the road in shock ! then pulled off to talk.We were convinced we were the lone Spyder in Northeast Ohio.....Before we parted ways we made plans for a ride to Hocking Hills Ohio. We also learned he is new to Spyderlovers.com....His site name is Bootie...

Yup, I was riding on one of Ohio's many backroads (this one in Hinkley Reservation) when down the road comes another Spyder. I couldn't believe my eyes We originally stopped in the middle of the road to exchange pleasantries but finally came to our collective senses and pulled off. We spent the next 20 min comparing notes and making plans to meet in the future. In the meantime, about a gezillion people stopped to ask us about the Spyders. They had never seen one let alone two of the beasts side by side. This one was actually my 2nd Spyder (I had a 2009 RS but sold it to help pay for the 2010 RT). I was out testing my newly installed ISCI Handbrake when I ran into the tajohn folks You just never know...
    Bootie
    BTW Hinkley is known as the place where the Buzzards (really Turkey Vultures) return to every March 15.
    Last edited by Bootie; 04-12-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Spyder Garage

4-10-10 Red spotted Hwy 6-1st Ave. Coralville IA. 11 a.m. anyone wanna claim it? Looked new I never seen it before
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

I finally began seeing more Spyders in the Martinsburg/Charles Town WV area. It's about time!!
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    I finally began seeing more Spyders in the Martinsburg/Charles Town WV area. It's about time!!
    You can expect a black RT S with a Connecticut plate in Martinsburg the evening of April 22 at the Rodeway Inn parking lot. Take pictures.
    IBA #47122

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie View Post

BTW Hinkley is known as the place where the Buzzards (really Turkey Vultures) return to every March 15.

I thought that was in Washington D. C.?

Spyder Garage

I heard Spyders are being spotted all over the Midwest they all seem to be headed toward central Missouri, has anyone called NORAD yet.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Saw a fellow Phantom Ryder at a gas station off of 78 in the Wylie/Sachse area on Tuesday around 7:00PM...

Spyder Garage

Yesterday we were headed home from Arkansas and saw a blue RT headed south out of Kansas City (I think we were on 70). Mine was in the trailer.

I LOVE my

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Spyder Garage

Default Maybe the owners belong to HOG?

[quote=Desert Spyder;192257]
    Quote Originally Posted by SKS06460 View Post
    Have you seen someone unfamiliar riding a Spyder ? Maybe you were out riding, or you saw one drive by while you were standing on a corner ?

I have seen more Spyders being towed on a trailer than being ridden by an UNFAMILIAR face. Sigh.
    There are those people who ride their scoots . . . . and those who parade them . . . . even in Oregon . . .
    Before we bought our Spyder RT, we saw one in O'Brien, OR . . . . a yellow one . .. . since then we have seen (probably) the same yellow one, and a red one in Grants Pass . . . . the reason you won't see more on the road is because the owners are talking to people in a parking lot somewhere . . . . . thus, "I'm not a rock star' thingy . ..
    Last edited by VaughnCat; 04-16-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: more info
    Vaughn
    Spyder Cat's other half
    Passing thru Southern Oregon? Come ryde with us SOreSpyders@yahoo.com

2010 RT-SE5 PE#783
    Mods: Corbin Custom Seat & passenger arm rests; Elka Shocks, RT622 trailer, and lots and lots of gas. . . . and did I mention, a new rear tire?
    2010 RS , custom home made billet Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Just saw a bunch of spyders on GW parkway pulled over at the overlook onto Potomac River in DC/VA.

If I saw a few seconds earlier, I would have pulled in...instead I honked and a few looked at me. I was in my car.
    ------------------------------------------------
    HappySpyderOwner