Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Silver RS with silver saddle bags heading south on Thornydale Rd and turning east on to Ina Rd in Tucson/Marana, AZ recently. Think it may be ryder from Oro Valley. Also saw him a few weeks ago heading north on Thornydale towards Tangerine Rd. Of course every time I see him I'm in my SUV and not on my Spyder! Cooler weather here now! Wonder if the other Spyders will come out of hiding here!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Does this count?

I saw one on the side of the road, talking to one the local's police force.

It was silver (the Spyder) - there was a car in front of them, so I'm not sure what was going on (was the Spyder hit?). I am hoping that nothing was wrong.

It was in the middle of rush hour traffic, so I wasn't able to stop (not that I would freak out the cop like that anyway).

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Western PA

We were heading home (East) from the Pittsburgh area on the PA turnpike today.
    Spotted a yellow RS heading west on the Pike a little past the Irwin area 1:30pm today.

Spyder Garage

I saw a Beautiful White Spyder today (65 degrees and Sunny) in the Nyaug Section of Glastonbury Connecticut heading to the river? Love that white But Yellows Faster!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Today, 10:30 am at Dunkin Donuts in Feasterville PA. Nice Spyder- nicer person.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

None here in utah but mine

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Today 12:15pm - Yellow - parking lot Peddlers Village , Lahaska PA. Parked my pearl white - got a beer- came back and behold - two just hanging out and chill-in .

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of ryding with two other Spyders. Cheryl has a red one, with a stabilizer on her handlebars, and a juice box. She has a little over 5,000 miles on her Spyder. Mark was the other ryder, also a red one, with 8,000 miles on his. His mods included a panel for his feet to rest, and a beautiful set of side packs. It was sooooo cool to ryde with two experienced people. They gave me some tips (don't lean into the turns, stay upright and let your arms do the work was one), and 'made' me push myself a little more than I think I would have on my own.

We agreed to meet on the side of the highway I live close to (there is a spot that has plenty of room), and I got there earlier than I had planned (I am ryding faster, I guess). I saw them ryde up the opposite side of the road - looks so cool!!

Spyder Garage

Default Another spyder sighting

A friend on his RT and I on my SE5 were heading north on 177 outside of Desert Center CA on Sunday. Met a 2 up spyder heading south. Flashed lights, smiled and waved. First one I have seen while riding in the area.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jenmom22 View Post
    ...(don't lean into the turns, stay upright and let your arms do the work was one)...
    That may work for slow rides but once you get going a bit, you really want to lean into the turn... I say try to kiss the hand grip on the turn side for really aggressive curves. Without the lean, you will never master the Spyder. JMHO.

ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

Sunday (yesterday) - saw a yellow RS on Rt. 30 in York (not far from Laugerman's Harley shop) heading west - around 2:30pm.

Spyder Garage

Arrow Sacramento/Elk Grove 2 recent sightings...

There is a yellow RS/GS I see at Sacramento City College, only other one I have seen there. There was also one outside of Mikuni's Sushi Resturaunt in Elk Grove, Silver RS/GS, was parked at the bank across the lot when the wife and I stopped for dinner. I am going to make up some business cards with my info on em, so whenever I see a parked spyder I can just leave all my info easilly.

I will continue to be on the look out
    "You will never see a bike in front of a therapist's office, because riding is the best therapy there is, skip the shrink, buy a bike!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ataDude View Post
    That may work for slow rides but once you get going a bit, you really want to lean into the turn... I say try to kiss the hand grip on the turn side for really aggressive curves. Without the lean, you will never master the Spyder. JMHO.

To get aggressive you MUST lean. I burnt up a set of familiar twisties on Friday and it was AWSOME! A personal best I think. It's a little tougher on the left handers because you should keep your foot in a position where you can still tap the brake if you need to. I may end up with a hand brake yet. But being on the edge is AWSOME!!

I finally had a Spyder sighting 2 weeks ago. Was riding home from work and there he was about 1/2 mile ahead! It was a really nice Yellow RS with hard bags and other goodies. We formed up and rode together for over 30 miles. Turned out he lived in the area where I grew up. It was very cool.
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Spyder Garage

I saw a pair of red Spyders pull up at the base of Park City Mountain on Sunday. We were just leaving our condo rental about to put our skis on and head up the lift.

Spyder Garage

Spotted a Phantom southbound as I was headed North on I270 by the airport. He was as surprised to see me as him but the highway patrol car between us saw us wave at each other, gave me the thumbs up and just laughed.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Forgot to ask if anyone on here was the Spyder ryder on the yellow Spyder leaving St. Louis headed into Illinois on I-64 last Friday. I waved but since I was riding my BMW and not the Spyder (wasn't his turn for a day out), Spyder guy didn't wave at me. First one I've seen in that area of St. Louis.
    If you're out there, I'll be at Donnelson's Cycles on St. Charles Rock Road Friday if you're out and about. I'll probably be on a Triumph or Ducati that day (they demand equal time, too) but would like to visit if you're out and about. I'll be there from about 11:00 to 1:00.

Spyder Garage

yellow spyder heading south out of hendersonville, nc on 225, around 5 pm, following a two wheeler. we waved but no response, guess that means the lady on the spyder missed the lady on the spyder behind me. great day of riding. met another spyder ryder and her husband and a friend for lunch in gaffney, sc. (our daughter)took a ride to cherokee trikes in greer, my wife was the spyder ambassador for at least an hour. seems lots of interest in the spyder. any dealers looking for a passionate sales rep??

Spyder Garage

While we were vacationing in FL, and the day after we meet the Hooligans in Celebration Town Tavern, my wife and I were discussing that other than the Hooligan's, we haven't seen no other Spyders. Driving up to the parking lot of Perkins Restaurant in John Young Parkway, we saw a black RT-S with the ryder getting ready to leave. When we parked, my wife went to meet with her family and I walked over the owner. After trading experiences, turns out he never heard of Spyderlovers.com so I told him about all the learning and great people I've come across. Hopefully he has joined.

To quote his when I asked him how much he liked his (says he has owned many brands and rode all his life) "I would not trade this for 10 Harley's!"
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder in Hoover, AL

My son saw a yellow Spyder parked outside Hoover Tac on Hwy 31 this morning. When he came out the Spyder was gone. Less than a mile away are 2 more Spyders under our carport.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default York PA aread - two sightings

First sighting:
    Silver RS - riding two up (woman passenger) near Gifford Pinchot state park around 3:30pm. We actually passed. I never pass another Spyder while I'm ryding mine - at least not so that we see each other.
    My husband was in front of me on his two wheels.

2nd sighting:
    Then - on our way home. Ryding down 83S getting ready to exit. Must have been about 4:30-5pm.
    Woman ryding another silver RS - I heard her honk while behind me and then she passed. My husband was still riding in front of me.

Today was a glorious day for a ryde!

Spyder Garage

Saw a blue RT heading west on Orange Grove Rd just east of Thornydale Rd in Tucson, AZ a few days ago. Wonder if he saw me in that cluster of traffic making the left turn?

Spyder Garage

Gray RS northbound on 31 near Lowe's, woman rider, Monday.
    I was in my truck on a job, or I would have turned around.

john

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Silver RS traveling east about 8 mile east of Harvard, IL. Waved put going the other direction.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Saw a silver RT heading south on HWY 1 in Marathon, fl 4/5

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I saw a Silver RS the other day on Queensdale in Dale City, VA