Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Timeless Black

Around noon in Sumter SC, saw a Timeless Black RT on US 76. First eastbound, where he missed 3 Spyders parked at the Honda dealer while a buddy of mine pulled the trigger on a new trike. He missed us again while westbound while we were gassing up for the run into Columbia SC. Oh, did I mention this was Saturday?

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167
    2011 RTS , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

On Sunday 12 June at about 1400 hrs I was on my new machine heading South on Highway 280 just past Crystal Springs Reservoir when I saw a lighter colored Blue RT (not the Orbital Blue, it was a lighter shade) heading North. Single rider. I waved but I don't think the rider saw me. And no, I didn't give "the signal", that 3-fingered thing on TV!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT spotted!

I saw a silver RT riding on Culebra (under 1604 interchange). Unfortunately, I was in the cross traffic - busy, busy traffic. I don't think he (she?) saw me - the RT was moving, and I was stopped at the light.

First time I saw a RT in motion - very nice!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER NEAR ME!

I can't believe it, took my first real 'trip with the guys' on our bikes this weekend down around South-Western Wisconsin (New Glarus, great roads and great brew!).

Put on 400 miles this weekend, and don't see one Spyder, that is until I get back home (Columbus, WI) about 7:30 tonight and pass by a PHANTOM BLACK RS!

Never even seen another Spyder around here, let alone one just like mine! Hope they find their way to this site, love to meet up for a ryde!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Saw one ...

... saturday morning in Marble Falls going south on 281 as I was going north from breakfast ... Headed out of town.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a yellow spyder crusing down wolf road in prospect heights, IL thursday night . Minus the red one I currently just bought !!!!