Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Saturday there were two at Parkway Harley Davidson Swannanoa, NC., ours and a silver and black RS from East Tennessee. Hope to see more this coming weekend at the NC Hog Rally in Matthews, NC.
    Do you have a link with information about this event? I am not too sure I will be able to make it, but may just try as it looks to be about 3.5 hours away from me.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Default NC STATE HOG RALLY

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Do you have a link with information about this event? I am not too sure I will be able to make it, but may just try as it looks to be about 3.5 hours away from me.
    http://www.ncstatehogrally.com/

hope you can make. if all goes as planned we will be there.
    hope you guy's are feeling better.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Only seen two others, since purchasing my yellow SE5 in August 2009. One was on the highway south of Kokomo, two up. The other, a red one, belongs to somebody who works at Indiana Packers, Delphi, IN.

We don't seem to have many Spyders in Indiana.
    Happy SE5 Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    http://www.ncstatehogrally.com/

hope you can make. if all goes as planned we will be there.
    hope you guy's are feeling better.
    Not sure I am going to be able to make this one. Thanks for the well wishes, as I am still battling the end of this illness but do believe I have almost kicked it. Wife doesn't really want me travelling like that so soon after being so sick.

Plus, I do not have a H.O.G. membership card and it looked like one is required in order to register for the event. If I read things correctly, you cannot even get into the vendor area without the wrist band, and you need a membership card in order to buy a wristband.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

On 6-10 about sunset, bringing my new RT home, north bound on I-25. Saw a south bound RT between Las Cruces and Rincon, north of the Border Patrol Station.

Spyder Garage

west bound (i believe blue) RT on I-26 traveling with motorcycle, 10:38 am. Friday, between Hendersonville and Asheville, NC.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Not sure I am going to be able to make this one. Thanks for the well wishes, as I am still battling the end of this illness but do believe I have almost kicked it. Wife doesn't really want me travelling like that so soon after being so sick.

Plus, I do not have a H.O.G. membership card and it looked like one is required in order to register for the event. If I read things correctly, you cannot even get into the vendor area without the wrist band, and you need a membership card in order to buy a wristband.
    NO... I'm not a member, and $5 buys you a wristband and access to the vendor area. Local BRP dealer has spyders there. I was there yesterday and will be again on Saturday - Probably.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WackyDan View Post
    NO... I'm not a member, and $5 buys you a wristband and access to the vendor area. Local BRP dealer has spyders there. I was there yesterday and will be again on Saturday - Probably.
    Thanks for that information Dan! I am actually feeling a lot better today than I have been for over a week now. I may need to start trying to butter up my wife to see if she will let me make a road trip tomorrow. However, it is currently raining cats and dogs outside and I don't know when that is supposed to let up. It is keeping me from doing the outside chores that she would like me to get done. In the end, everything seems relative.

Hopefully you will be able to meet up with ynot if you go, and I will post again if it looks like I will be able to make it.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyders spoted

On 6/15 I saw a parked yellow RS with yellow tinted windshield off I-81 in Verona, VA

On 6/17 I saw a silver RS going down Fortest Hills Rd and parked white RS in Machesney Park, IL

Spyder Garage

Black RT spotted @ Pilot Knob and 46 tonight. He turned right off Pilot Knob onto 46 and went a few miles, then left @ 3 for a mile, then left onto 42.

I was in my car. Honked and waved, but he didn't notice (or didn't care). I followed for a while, but didn't want to seem like TOO much of a stalker.

Got this pic at a red light. (Don't worry, it had just turned green as I snapped the pic. I immediately put the phone down and didn't touch it again until I was safely home!)

Is this you?

Come out, come out where ever you are!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Black RT & trailer in PA

We were driving south on I-81 (a bit north of Harrisburg, PA).

Saw two trikes driving north. About 1pm at exit 77.

One was a standard trike - white.
    The other I realized as it went by - black RT pulling black BRP trailer!

I'm really starting to see more and more Spyders on the roads.

Oh, and my dad says he sees several Spyder commercials a day on ESPN (he's a barber & the TV is on all day for his customers). So far I've only seen the ad twice.

Spyder Garage

I saw a Silver RS yesterday evening about 6:45pm at the McDonalds in Waverly, OH
    2009 Honda Shadow Aero
    US Navy (Retired)

Spyder Garage

Silver RS, woman ryder, on State Road 135 just north of Nashville (IN), around 3 PM yesterday.

john

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Finally - I was on my Spyder when I spotted another red Spyder RS. Today at about 3-4 pm getting on 83N (I think) near the Rt. 30 exit.
    I was coming off the exit ramp & saw the other Spyder going opposite among a lot of traffic.
    I do believe this is the same red Spyder I have seen in the area multiple other times!

We need to stop passing each other & meet finally!

Spyder Garage

Around 245p.m. today saw a blue spyder turning in by McDs. Think he went to Advance Auto parts in Ebensburg PA
    Casey

Spyder Garage

On State Road 135, south of Morgantown, about 4 PM 7/3, silver one, woman ryder.

john

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

(Putting this in the right place.)

Around 11:00 a.m. Sunday I saw what looked to be a new blue RT going south on Rt. 109 in Dedham, MA.

I actually drove from Florida to MA last Monday and Tuesday (by car) and did not see a single Spyder the entire trip.
    Proud owner of a 2010 SE5 white
    No mods yet. Enjoying it just the way it came out of the crate.

Spyder Garage

Cedar Rapids Ia 2:00pm RT Edgewood rd at Hwy 30 bypass looked new paper plate

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ASpydewre sighting

Quote Originally Posted by retired1 View Post
    SKS;
    I have a classmate by that name. He's a retired John Deere VP. The last I knew he had a couple of homes in Florida, but with his money he could be anywhere I would imagine.
    I went to Oregon to see my daughter.We went to MT St Helen in Washington. It was COOOOOLD there and in the parking lot was a Red Spyder from Colorado. was it YOU?

Spyder Garage

Monday 7/5 - saw a silver/black GS at a gas staion on Hwy 64 in Asheboro, NC (with several other bikes)...

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Saw a Red one today near Southbury two up, about 9:45 am. I was in a group of 33 riders. The red spyder was in the other direction and alone.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I believe it was last Friday that I saw a Black RT (riding two up) heading north on I-81 In West Virginia between Exits 20 and 23. I was headed southbound but don't think they saw me.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default RED Spyder

Saw a red spyder cruising south on HWY 7 between Leesburg VA and Sterling VA

Im from Leesburg and also have a Red Spyder

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sightings - 7/11/2010

In June I rode all the way from Ohio to California and back and didn't see a single Spyder on the road (not counting the Chicago event). This past weekend I went to Cinci on Saturday and back home on Sunday. Saw three (3) Spyders.

1) I passed a silver RT heading south on I-71 toward Columbus. The Spyder was following a Gold Wing and they were from Indiana, I think.
    2) On Sunday I was headed North on I-71 out of Columbus and a yellow Spyder passed me in the opposite direction (South). He saw me and waved. I waved back.
    3)There was a HUGE funeral procession headed West in I-76. There must have been 100 cops. There was also a yellow Spyder in that bunch.

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

On our trip to Arkansas from Minnesota we only meet three other Spyders. On Tuesday July 6th we met two RTs on AR Highway 23 just north of the "Pigtail". We were all waving like crazy. Always exciting to meet other Spyder Ryders! On Sunday July 11 we met one on MO Highway 19 riding with a group of bikes.