Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Katipo View Post
    Well here's one for you all, was out on Sunday two up on my Spyder and saw two, one when going out, and one when I was coming home.
    Little far away for you guys, as I am in New Zealand, not bad for a country that has only approx 200 Spyders sold so far.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Default Timeless Black

Around noon in Sumter SC, saw a Timeless Black RT on US 76. First eastbound, where he missed 3 Spyders parked at the Honda dealer while a buddy of mine pulled the trigger on a new trike. He missed us again while westbound while we were gassing up for the run into Columbia SC. Oh, did I mention this was Saturday?

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167
    2011 RTS , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

On Sunday 12 June at about 1400 hrs I was on my new machine heading South on Highway 280 just past Crystal Springs Reservoir when I saw a lighter colored Blue RT (not the Orbital Blue, it was a lighter shade) heading North. Single rider. I waved but I don't think the rider saw me. And no, I didn't give "the signal", that 3-fingered thing on TV!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT spotted!

I saw a silver RT riding on Culebra (under 1604 interchange). Unfortunately, I was in the cross traffic - busy, busy traffic. I don't think he (she?) saw me - the RT was moving, and I was stopped at the light.

First time I saw a RT in motion - very nice!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER NEAR ME!

I can't believe it, took my first real 'trip with the guys' on our bikes this weekend down around South-Western Wisconsin (New Glarus, great roads and great brew!).

Put on 400 miles this weekend, and don't see one Spyder, that is until I get back home (Columbus, WI) about 7:30 tonight and pass by a PHANTOM BLACK RS!

Never even seen another Spyder around here, let alone one just like mine! Hope they find their way to this site, love to meet up for a ryde!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Saw one ...

... saturday morning in Marble Falls going south on 281 as I was going north from breakfast ... Headed out of town.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a yellow spyder crusing down wolf road in prospect heights, IL thursday night . Minus the red one I currently just bought !!!!