Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello from Stow

Quote Originally Posted by tajohn View Post
    Our first sighting was yesterday in Hinckley Ohio while we were enjoying the 60 degree sunny day.When along came a RT Spyder.....We both stopped in the middle of the road in shock ! then pulled off to talk.We were convinced we were the lone Spyder in Northeast Ohio.....Before we parted ways we made plans for a ride to Hocking Hills Ohio. We also learned he is new to Spyderlovers.com....His site name is Bootie...

Yup, I was riding on one of Ohio's many backroads (this one in Hinkley Reservation) when down the road comes another Spyder. I couldn't believe my eyes We originally stopped in the middle of the road to exchange pleasantries but finally came to our collective senses and pulled off. We spent the next 20 min comparing notes and making plans to meet in the future. In the meantime, about a gezillion people stopped to ask us about the Spyders. They had never seen one let alone two of the beasts side by side. This one was actually my 2nd Spyder (I had a 2009 RS but sold it to help pay for the 2010 RT). I was out testing my newly installed ISCI Handbrake when I ran into the tajohn folks You just never know...
    Bootie
    BTW Hinkley is known as the place where the Buzzards (really Turkey Vultures) return to every March 15.
    Last edited by Bootie; 04-12-2010 at 03:07 PM.