Hybrid View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Macungie Pa

I see a few in the area, wonder who you are. Always seems I'm going in the other direction, so I can't catch up to talk to anyone. I have a yellow 08 with a yellow windsheild. See me, stop me and let's talk. But with peoples schedules I know that hard, we all have to be somewhere at a certain time. CRAZY

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
    I see a few in the area, wonder who you are. Always seems I'm going in the other direction, so I can't catch up to talk to anyone. I have a yellow 08 with a yellow windsheild. See me, stop me and let's talk. But with peoples schedules I know that hard, we all have to be somewhere at a certain time. CRAZY
    That's the way it is with me as well. Always going the other way. But I'm usually riding my Harley anyway. I got the Spyder for my wife, but I've learned to love it!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default yellow spyder

Yellow Spyder - - Northern State Parkway, heading East to Long Island around noon on 9/11/10 -

Wished I was on mine - but waiting for DPS upgrade and not ryding - just to be safe.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Caught a glimpse of two (not together) on my way to and from funeral today...

Spyder Garage

aprox 10:45 this morning (Sunday) we passed an RT heading north on the Blue Ridge Parkway near the Asheville NC hwy 25 exit. i also had a yellow spyder follow me to Marshal, Hot Springs, and back to Asheville via 209 and 63. sorry, that would be my wife who really loves piloting her spyder.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT in Eagle Nest, NM

We met a silver RT about noon on Thursday, Sept. 9 at Eagle Nest, NM. We were riding with a group of 6 two-wheelers and the RT appeared to be alone. Wish we could have stopped and visited awhile but we needed to stay with our group and the other Spyder probably had things to do as well. If the RT was anyone here on the forum, it would be nice to hear from you. We don't see many other Spyders.

Cotton

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Didn't actually see the Spyder

Was heading north on I-83 Friday afternoon - heading from York to Harrisburg.
    I was on my red SE5 and saw a rider going south with his hand raised as high as he could waving over the jersey wall.

I'm assuming he was on a Spyder since he was so enthusiastic.

I keep seeing Spyders in passing - usually heading in the opposite direction as I am on I-83.

Would love to meet an actual owner!