Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

On Sunday 12 June at about 1400 hrs I was on my new machine heading South on Highway 280 just past Crystal Springs Reservoir when I saw a lighter colored Blue RT (not the Orbital Blue, it was a lighter shade) heading North. Single rider. I waved but I don't think the rider saw me. And no, I didn't give "the signal", that 3-fingered thing on TV!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT spotted!

I saw a silver RT riding on Culebra (under 1604 interchange). Unfortunately, I was in the cross traffic - busy, busy traffic. I don't think he (she?) saw me - the RT was moving, and I was stopped at the light.

First time I saw a RT in motion - very nice!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER NEAR ME!

I can't believe it, took my first real 'trip with the guys' on our bikes this weekend down around South-Western Wisconsin (New Glarus, great roads and great brew!).

Put on 400 miles this weekend, and don't see one Spyder, that is until I get back home (Columbus, WI) about 7:30 tonight and pass by a PHANTOM BLACK RS!

Never even seen another Spyder around here, let alone one just like mine! Hope they find their way to this site, love to meet up for a ryde!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Saw one ...

... saturday morning in Marble Falls going south on 281 as I was going north from breakfast ... Headed out of town.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a yellow spyder crusing down wolf road in prospect heights, IL thursday night . Minus the red one I currently just bought !!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've seen 4 Spyder on the road in 34 months. Don't believe what that dealer told you. In a touristy town about a 2½ hours drive away from Mexico City there was a Spyder dealer there. Two and a half years ago he told me that he sold 100 Spyders. A local dealer told me that agency had to close up and they hadn't sold even one Spyder. So there's a lot of BS out there. I haven't seen one Spyder out on the road in the last 6 months.
    A couple of weeks ago I saw an old 1969 Peter Sellers movie on TV called "The Party". It was crazy to say the least. But at the end of the movie he got on a three wheeled m/c that looked like a Spyder, and rode away on it. There's nothing new out there.
    You wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    I'Ve had my Spyder almost two years now, And i can honestly say ive only seen two other Spyders! The strange thing it there's a dealer ten miles from me who says he sold over one hundred Spyders since they came out?? Go figure?

Spyder Garage

Was in the Smokies saw a couple Spyders out having fun

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur---Mexico View Post
    I've seen 4 Spyder on the road in 34 months. Don't believe what that dealer told you. In a touristy town about a 2½ hours drive away from Mexico City there was a Spyder dealer there. Two and a half years ago he told me that he sold 100 Spyders. A local dealer told me that agency had to close up and they hadn't sold even one Spyder. So there's a lot of BS out there. I haven't seen one Spyder out on the road in the last 6 months.
    A couple of weeks ago I saw an old 1969 Peter Sellers movie on TV called "The Party". It was crazy to say the least. But at the end of the movie he got on a three wheeled m/c that looked like a Spyder, and rode away on it. There's nothing new out there.
    You wrote:
    She says they sold 2 hundred at this point. Only seen one more since that last post.
    By the way that 3 wheeler in the Party[great movie] was a Morgan.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Saw a black RT with matching trailer with Wisconsin plate, zip past us heading north on Illinois 39.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jedd View Post
    Was in the Smokies saw a couple Spyders out having fun

Jim
    Only a couple?
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Spotted a red rs on rt 22 in granville ny parked behind a kioti tractor dealer on 6/17 and again today(6/20).

Spyder Garage

I saw two in two days here in Arlington, TX. Yellow RS on 6/19 going north on Matlock Rd. by Fry's and a Black RS on 6/20 going south on Matlock Rd. close to the same location.
    2011 RT-SE5 - Orbital Blue - Garmin Zumo 660, Shoei Firestrike Helmets, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs, Sena SMH10 Bluetooth, Real Chrome Dash Kit, Butler Mug and Camera Mount, Spyderpops Heat Shield, Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard

Spyder Garage

Ok I've posted several sighting throughout this thread never to have a single one claimed. My new mission this year is to run every darn one I spot in my area and get them to register here.

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Was headed west on Montana 2 towards Havre today when we waved to a silver RT heading east. Only Spyder sighting in 3 days of riding.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Ok I've posted several sighting throughout this thread never to have a single one claimed. My new mission this year is to run every darn one I spot in my area and get them to register here.

Jim
    Bravo !!!!!
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Jim
    I was thinkin the same thing! Monday Morning, 20 June I was on Central Expressway in Santa Clara, CA and saw a dark colored RS going the other way. I was looking into the Sun so I could not see exactly what color it was, but it looked shiny and black and looked pretty new. Waved to the rider but didn't get a wave back.
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Spyder Garage

Jim
    That sounds like a great idea, and I will try my best to do the same thing.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default This morning ...

... 10:25 on Ronald Reagan Blvd just inside FM 1431 in Leander,TX. A blue one headed outbound to my inbound as I was returning from a breakfast run to Marble Falls. We didn't stop ... just waved.

But they're on the increase ...
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Spyder Garage

Saw one blue one, and two red and black one's today on the Blue Ridge Parkway south of Ashville NC.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

While traveling west bound on the 14 in the Red Rocks Cyn area (Calif, between Inyokern and Mojave), spotted an blue RT EB and he spotted me. We were the only ones on the highway, separated by a couple hundred feet. We waved at each other and went back to the task of fighting the crosswinds. Sigh.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I saw a couple on a blue RT A&C with a grin ear to ear in Roscoe, IL. I hope to see them again and get to stop and talk.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I saw a silver and black model RS I think. This was saturday morning on Hicks Road in palatine .

Spyder Garage

Blue RTS between Hanover and Savannah Il. today about 3:00PM. I know I said I'd run the next one down, However with the Mrs. on back I chose to wave and keep on going

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Seen 2 today. First was a yellow RS headed south on rt9 in Valatie NY followed by a 2 wheeler at around noon. 40 min later I spotted the same spyder and 2 wheeler headed north. Unfortunatly i was in my dump truck. About 4:30 this afternoon I passed a blue RT on Rt 4 in East greenbush, this time I was rydin my spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sighting

Saturday 6/25 my wife and I were riding through Genoa, Illinois on Rt.#72 in the afternoon. Passing us going the other way was an identical 2011 RT Limited with a happy bearded guy who waved vigorusly. The incredable thing is that Genoa is a very small town whose business district is only a few blocks long. That was the first Can-Am we have seen in our area. How good is that?