Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

On the Woodbridge Fire Department Charity ride yesterday, a new fellow showed up in a silver spyder with some nice spyder and web details painted on the hood and fender.

While on the ride, a silver spyder was heading on 69 north while we were all heading on 69 south. That was unexpected. I'm wondering if it's the same spyder I've been eyeballing all along.

Of course the local dealer was there offering test rides, so he had four his out.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Saw the first Spyder I've met while riding mine yesterday, a yellow RS. I was going west and met him going east in a tight left hand turn just east of Castell, Texas. We were both kinda busy with the corner and barely had time to wave.

Cotton

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default PA I-83 South sighting

Was heading north toward Harrisburg, PA tonite around 6:15pm or so (in a friend's van). Was somewhere a bit north of York, PA.

Saw a red Spyder heading south in the fast lane. RS with red/black side bags (looked like they were BRP bags).

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sightings

Stopped at Ramsey's HD in Darlington last week to check out HD trikes and buy a can of S100 spray. No trikes in stock. One arriving in a few days. All production sold for the next 8 months according to sales guy.

Black RT in the parking lot with PA tags. He bought it off the floor 3 days ago and doesn't know a thing about it other he likes how it handles. "Much better than his Gold Wing trike" he says. Mentioned all the web sites available and got a blank look. Oh well, we can all be Spyder Guru's.

Red one in Hickory a while back. Another red on on 439 headed north while I was headed south. Wave and fist pump and a combined closing speed of about 120 mph. Yellow one with loud pipes going the other way on 222 near the Union Hotel. A few others here and there I can't recall.

Dennis in MD
    The Krusty Old Phart
    Still turnin' burnin' and lurnin'
    2008 Yellow SE5 - Both updates and ground wire mod.
    2001 VN750 - sold
    2006 VStrom - sold
    1997 Savage - crashed

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder sighting on AZ loop ride

I saw three along my way.

One (red, I think) near Fountain Hills, another silver one in Lake Havasu City, and a Yellow one near Prescott Valley.

There are getting to be more of us out there, but we are still a "rare breed"

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

A few weeks ago saw a yellow Spyder on Cortaro Farms Rd west bound between Camino De Oeste and Hartman roads, Tucson, AZ. I was heading eastbound. It was cool, only rider out there to give me the "wave". Others so far just look and speed off.

Spyder Garage

Saw my first Sypder since purchasing my own a month ago.

2 up Blue RT with Audio and Convenience. Route 60 in Beverly OH. They were both wearing shorts. I was on my red RS behind a mirrored visor. Surprised it took this long to see one. I saw them more often before I pulled the trigger.

Whoever it was, they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taggtr View Post
    A few weeks ago saw a yellow Spyder on Cortaro Farms Rd west bound between Camino De Oeste and Hartman roads, Tucson, AZ. I was heading eastbound. It was cool, only rider out there to give me the "wave". Others so far just look and speed off.
    Swing by Marana sometime and you will see me on my red one!

Spyder Garage

Saw a Spyder heading north on Highway 3/South Robert Trail early this afternoon. A phantom black. Was in my bf's blue van going south and waved but no response!

Glad to see the number of Spyders around here growing!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Finally saw a manned (or womanned) SpYder in motion. Two to be exact. I saw a yellow and grey one on Coolidge HWY on the way to Florence, Az. First actual sighting so far.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I saw A Red RS riding South on SR 68 jest south of Findlay Ohio at 6:30 AM 8-3-10.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Saw two silver Spyders today. One headed eastbound on US 30 between Chambersburg PA and Gettysburg PA. The other was headed north on I-81 near the WV/MD lline

Spyder Garage

Friday night MR Honda Bike Nite, Asheville, NC two gray, one red and one yellow. Thanks to MR Honda for putting on a great event.

Saturday afternoon, 8/7 around three thirty, two spyders heading toward Fontana on 28, one yellow, one blue or black?? hauling the mail. (Lamonster maybe) ran up behind another spyder a mile out of Dillard, (blue or purple followed by a bike the same color) headed toward Waynesville on 74-441.