Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    Swing by Marana sometime and you will see me on my red one!
    I was up at Gladden Farms riding around a few weeks ago. You near there? My brother says someone in Continental Ranch has a red one. Haven't seen that one yet. I'm over by Thornydale and Cortaro Farms Rd area.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by taggtr View Post
    I was up at Gladden Farms riding around a few weeks ago. You near there? My brother says someone in Continental Ranch has a red one. Haven't seen that one yet. I'm over by Thornydale and Cortaro Farms Rd area.
    I'm past Gladden Farms off of Moore in the last development to the left of Tangerine. I'm the only red one I have seen out here. In fact I haven't seen another Spyder yet. I used to live off of Shannon and Overton a few years ago. Maybe I'l see ya around! Did you get your RT from RideNow off Ina?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I saw a Blue RT on a trailer on the Interstate tonight. Does that count as a spotting?

Spyder Garage

last wednesday I saw one of the two other spyders in town,older riders on yellow sm5's, Believe me when I say its funny that there are three spyders in dirt town which is 75 miles from the nearest dealer. I was eating with another buddy that does not ride and should have flew over there and ask him if he wanted to race for the crown of dirt town fastest spyder.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.