Thread: First Ride

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default First Ride

I picked up my new RT-S yesterday. It is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! The blue looks great in the sunlight. I heard it's faster too! he he

I thought there would be a longer period of adjustment, but I feel totally comfortable on it. I think it's because I don't have extensive motorcycle experience. I have only been riding for a couple of years. I do have experience with ATVs. I think that has helped as well. My husband said that the most relaxed ride he's been on with me on my own bike. He knew I was fine when I kept riding up on him and wanting him to go faster!

Now I just need to find something to put my 4 pound Chihuahua in so she can go for a ride. She does fit in the frunk - I put her in there and took a picture.

Now to go sit in the garage and play with all the settings!

Did I mention I LOVE MY ?

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

welcome I love the blue and the rides will only get better. Have fun and enjoy!
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Petedge.com is in wobern ma my girlfriend has a backpack for our 5 lb yorkie she road 960 miles to lamonts in tenn with dog on her back
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

If u r in Salem stop by my shop
    shogun tattoo would live to see the blue up close
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will do. Are you there most weekends? You are near Ritz camera, correct?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Laura-NH View Post
    Will do. Are you there most weekends? You are near Ritz camera, correct?
    i'm here everyday except wed-thurs noon till nine but i get in around 10 for coffee and yes we are right behind ritz camera ..
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

I picked up my new RT-S yesterday. It is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! The blue looks great in the sunlight. I heard it's faster too! he he

I thought there would be a longer period of adjustment, but I feel totally comfortable on it. I think it's because I don't have extensive motorcycle experience. I have only been riding for a couple of years. I do
    have experience with ATVs. I think that has helped as well. My husband said that the most relaxed ride he's been on with me on my own bike. He knew I was fine when I kept riding up on him and wanting him to go faster!

Now I just need to find something to put my 4 pound Chihuahua in so she can go for a ride. She does fit in the frunk - I put her in there and took a picture.

Congrats on your new ride, what I have been using for my 5 1/2 lb Maltese "DooLittle" is this carrier . https://www.gwlittle.com/product/dog...airline_travel

I have the carrier slung over my shoulder so it rests in front of me. There is an inside strap to fasten to her harness. She
    likes to rest her head out the right side opening.
    It has an adjustable shoulder strap. and for $69 very reasonable

When riding I always have the front zipped up, there is also a front storage area to stow her doggles and other essentials

enjoy your new ride

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default COOL!

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

welcome

Love the orbital blue!! a bit slower than yellow but what a great spyder you have!!
    The Happy Spyderlover

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=TicketBait;190246]Congrats on your new ride, what I have been using for my 5 1/2 lb Maltese "DooLittle" is this carrier . https://www.gwlittle.com/product/dog...airline_travel

That looks like it might work for me! I prefer to have her where I can see her, but don't want her in my way.

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

I thought there would be a longer period of adjustment, but I feel totally comfortable on it. I think it's because I don't have extensive motorcycle experience. I have only been riding for a couple of years. I do have experience with ATVs. I think that has helped as well. My husband said that the most relaxed ride he's been on with me on my own bike. He knew I was fine when I kept riding up on him and wanting him to go faster!

Congrats on your new rYde.

As for your pooch - put her in a hot dog roll and use string cheese to tie her in. Just kidding, I love all dogs, have three of my own!!!

Spyder Garage

Hi Laura, I also picked up an RT-S last week and live in Derry, NH! I have a black one though.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations! Were you on Route 102 near the intersection with Route 28 last Saturday? We drove by on the way to the Derry Restaurant and saw one parked.

Where did you get yours?

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

welcomes!