Spyder Garage

Default First riding weekend in MN

Well, I pulled my Spyder out of the garage on Saturday after stopping Friday night for an outside storage cover (gotta protect my baby). Didn't ride myself but my boyfriend took it out for a couple spins. I'm looking forward to the upcoming warm-up and more riding weekends!

Anyone else out here pull theirs out of storage yet? Or am I the early bird?

Spyder Garage

got mine back from the dealer in tampa FL and trailered it back with a bunch of stuff, 32.5 trip,had the spyder out on sunday the 14th, been riding every day and up in dirt town it 10 degrees cooler. Just dress for the weather, I was riding up to the day before chrismas, Let her buck, its made to ride.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ready to Ride

I just got mine out of the garage and had adjustments made. I am ready to ride but since I'm new to riding I would like some companions to ride with. Anyone interested?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wmitch52 View Post
    I just got mine out of the garage and had adjustments made. I am ready to ride but since I'm new to riding I would like some companions to ride with. Anyone interested?

how far are you from duluth?

new to riding a spyder or any bike?

how far you want to go?

For riding this time of year you need to have real cold weather gear, do you have that?

I am 153 miles west of duluth in Dirt town, I have buddies in duluth that ride, (novice bike riders)
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    how far are you from duluth?

new to riding a spyder or any bike?

how far you want to go?

For riding this time of year you need to have real cold weather gear, do you have that?

I am 153 miles west of duluth in Dirt town, I have buddies in duluth that ride, (novice bike riders)
    I haven't road a bike since 1977. I live 18 miles south of St. Paul in Prescott, WI. Since I only have a permit, at the moment, riding to Duluth would be a struggle. I do have cold weather gear for riding.

I got my spyder in August but was unable to ride right away. I had to have the bike/brakes altered because I lost my lower right leg. I will be taking a trike/sidecar class in April but want to get out on the rode for practice. Any ideas?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wmitch52 View Post
    I haven't road a bike since 1977. I live 18 miles south of St. Paul in Prescott, WI. Since I only have a permit, at the moment, riding to Duluth would be a struggle. I do have cold weather gear for riding.

I got my spyder in August but was unable to ride right away. I had to have the bike/brakes altered because I lost my lower right leg. I will be taking a trike/sidecar class in April but want to get out on the rode for practice. Any ideas?

Do you have the ICSI handbrake and floorboards, I am in a wheelchair and drive the **** out of mine.

I would take it slow on the street and you will get the hang of it pretty quick, I trained 3 year could drive my spyder, not to dog on anyone, its just that easy to ride a spyder. I will be in the cities this weekend so if ya want to meet up that would be cool.

crash tester for: