GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 31 degrees & sunny

31 degrees & sunny so I went for a ride!!!! I work the late shift tonight so I was free today to do as I please. I put the panels back on the spyder this week and installed my GPS on the dash. The weather this weekend is supposed to be close to 50 and I just happen to be off work!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Nice!

Looks like you've really done some work on the ! I am off for a week coming up and should have mine all put back together just in time, and it looks like warmer weather is coming! I can't wait it seems like it has been a long and rough winter. I can't wait to ride it will save me money.
    Everything never changes!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Me too. I waited until it was about 37 before taking off. I took the spyder off the jack stands, unhooked the battery tender and started her right up. It's been so long, I couldn't remember how to turn off the message on the gauges. (maybe it was a senior moment) Anyway, it sure felt good to get out there for awhile.
    If you are out and about this weekend and heading south, give me a holler and we'll ride. I got a new Scala G4 and I need to learn how to pair it.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

50 degrees here in Flora. Wanted to go ride, but domestic priorities come first. Gonna do it tomorrow, weather permitting.
    Happy SE5 Owner

Spyder Garage

52 degrees of heat, 360 degrees of fun in East TN today. I worked till 1:15 and then got to ryde till 5:00. It's good to see sunshine for a change. Supposed to be in high 50's tomorrow so I'll do it again.
    Ryde safe all.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift