Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Come on apirl hope to met most of you.welcome Get to try out all the new gagits on the ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I am going to try to attend, will be riding up from fpringfield, may have some peeps riding with me on two-wheels. Most likely will not stay night, buget a little tight right now . Have to get brake control moved to handbrake before I can ride, was able to ride home from KC, but want to be totally safe. Has only been 8 1/2 months since accident...Life is good, great to be riding loso again....

live today, tomorrow is not promised.......

You can hook-up with us Sat. morning, and we all can ryde up together. Let me know, time still to be determined.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

This is turning out to be an INCREDIBLE event. I wish I could make it...hopefully I'll meet many of you in May when we begin our Route 66 trip
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to see you again in May Irish2themax.. Sorry you will not be able to attend but I'm sure you will see LOTS of photo's and Gene and I will be sure to make a PERSONAL POSTER BOARD especially for you won't we Gene????!!! Ha Ha..

Joe
    (X)

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spydergene, Lamont's attendance put me over the edge, please include me on my Spyder and my wife Charlotte on her Yamaha 950. (Weather permitting)
    Last edited by GaryTheBadger; 03-22-2010 at 08:40 AM.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

I knew you couldn't resist GaryTheBadger.. Bring up some of your Ar-Kansas members our way.. Looking forward to finally meeting you as well..
    If your route is bringing you down I-44 and can be at Exit 156 around 8:00 you can join our little group for your finally 45 miles or so.. The time is still being worked but it will be close to 8:00 anyway..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

xpeschon - I assume you meant Saturday morning? Most likely we'll be coming up Friday afternoon, stopping at every antique store along the way, then staying overnight two nights.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers

Spyder Garage

Alright then I guess I will see you on Friday night.. My plan as I know it now is to drive up there Friday night just to meet and greet folks (probably will not do the night ride but we'll see) then come back to Waynesville and come up early Saturday Morning for the festivities..
    See ya then.
    Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheBadger View Post
    xpeschon - I assume you meant Saturday morning? Most likely we'll be coming up Friday afternoon, stopping at every antique store along the way, then staying overnight two nights.
    Gary, I was so glad when I saw the post you were coming. I can't wait to meet you. You have a safe trip and we will do the same.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Spydergene, I'd like to suggest an additional activity for this event, if the sponsoring dealership is up for it.

Since there will be up to six Spyder techs on hand, how about a quick, free visual check for Spyder owners who want one.

No repairs, just a visual check of known common Spyder issues. Even if it only saves one owner extra cost, damage or harm, it would be worth it.

Specifically, they could check for things like:
    Tire pressure
    Drive belt alignment
    Drive belt tension
    Battery cap leakage
    Coolant reservoir crack or leakage
    Broken shock adjustment tabs
    Under-chassis leaks

Again, this is not to repair, just to identify issues for owners. Should take a trained Spyder tech less than ten minutes.

What do you think?

Spyder Garage

Spydergene,
    You need to update your log, you are following behind, so many more names to add
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    This is turning out to be an INCREDIBLE event. I wish I could make it...hopefully I'll meet many of you in May when we begin our Route 66 trip
    I'm going to miss you Irish...maybe I can get some where near, to say hi in May. I guess I will definately see you in Sept though right?

I know! I will have Joe and Gene make a sign that says "Hi, Brian"!! I will take their pic and send it to you!!

The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

Default UP DATE

Ok Ms.BB
    Here is the update-----so when do you think we will hit 100
    smilingene

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. FASTFRASER
    45. SHARON
    46. YAZZ
    47. BOB
    48. TINA
    49. BEN
    50. LINDA
    51. SPYDER 1026(WALT)
    52. DOCDORN
    53. EFFGJAMIS
    54. BMW
    55. GARYTHEBADGER &
    56. CHARLOTTE
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

I will have the sign ready for the photo.. Although I was not able to make LaMonster gather last year I really LOVED that picture of Gene and Brian.. I can't wait...

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Default Just one more thing

Gary
    I think its a great idea and I have copied your suggestion and put it in with things we can do next year.
    Believe me that this one day event is so compact that adding something else other than a 4 minute nap would mean canceling out something.
    I know Len well enough that if you ask him to check out your spyder he will.
    smilingene
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheBadger View Post
    Spydergene, I'd like to suggest an additional activity for this event, if the sponsoring dealership is up for it.

Since there will be up to six Spyder techs on hand, how about a quick, free visual check for Spyder owners who want one.

No repairs, just a visual check of known common Spyder issues. Even if it only saves one owner extra cost, damage or harm, it would be worth it.

Specifically, they could check for things like:
    Tire pressure
    Drive belt alignment
    Drive belt tension
    Battery cap leakage
    Coolant reservoir crack or leakage
    Broken shock adjustment tabs
    Under-chassis leaks

Again, this is not to repair, just to identify issues for owners. Should take a trained Spyder tech less than ten minutes.

What do you think?
    Gene is right on this one I think.......Find myself saying that alot latelyBut not sure if we would have time but, if you want we will try our best to do so for anyone who asks one or two of our tecks will be ridding with us aswell so we can corner them at any point friday night saturday or sunday......this thing just keeps growingwelcome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Gene is right on this one I think.......Find myself saying that alot latelyBut not sure if we would have time but, if you want we will try our best to do so for anyone who asks one or two of our tecks will be ridding with us aswell so we can corner them at any point friday night saturday or sunday......this thing just keeps growingwelcome
    Len, do you realize what you have gotten yourself into...LOL This is a very crazy and lovable group of people. You are joining the family with baptism by fire, by golly. Thank you again for all you are doing to make this an absolute fantastic spyder gathering.

Gene, you, I already know are crazy but I love you. This wouldn't even be happening without you and I have said it before but I will say it again. Thank you so much for organizing such a fantastic event and for just being a great friend and for just being you.

Joe, Teri, Mo,
    I know you guys are really involved in this as well and I don't want to leave you out of my gratitude and thanks. Missouri Spyder Express members are the greatest. Can't wait to see all of you again.

For all those Missouri spyderlovers that are involved in this event. Thank you as well.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    Ok Ms.BB
    smilingene

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. FASTFRASER
    45. SHARON
    46. YAZZ
    47. BOB
    48. TINA
    49. BEN
    50. LINDA
    51. SPYDER 1026(WALT)
    52. DOCDORN
    53. EFFGJAMIS
    54. BMW
    55. GARYTHEBADGER &
    56. CHARLOTTE
    Another month to go, we will be very close.

From what I read, others are still thinking of joining the groups started already. We might have a few more joining us, just wait and see!

WOW, LAMONSTER, high lighted in red,
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Another month to go, we will be very close.

From what I read, others are still thinking of joining the groups started already. We might have a few more joining us, just wait and see!

WOW, LAMONSTER, high lighted in red,
    BumbleBee,
    Did not mean to leave you out of my thank you post. There are just so many folks involved in making this special. So here is your personal thank you as well.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    Ok Ms.BB
    smilingene

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. FASTFRASER
    45. SHARON
    46. YAZZ
    47. BOB
    48. TINA
    49. BEN
    50. LINDA
    51. SPYDER 1026(WALT)
    52. DOCDORN
    53. EFFGJAMIS
    54. BMW
    55. GARYTHEBADGER &
    56. CHARLOTTE
    I'm guessing we will hit the 100 mark about the same time as the weather forecast comes out. Remember Cowtown sent out invitations to all their Spyder customers and several of them don't frequent this site.
    Gene do we know how many Spyders this equates to I started counting them up but I've already put my shoes on for work and lost count.
    Sorry Dltang but Len already became part of the group last summer during the USO run, and I must add he is fun to ride with. All these guys at Cowtown it is in there nature to help educate and point out problems with Spyders, I was really impressed at the USO run the way Len made his way around the group along with answering questions from the crowd that gathered around the Spyders.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    BumbleBee,
    Did not mean to leave you out of my thank you post. There are just so many folks involved in making this special. So here is your personal thank you as well.
    That's okay, no need, but Thanks to you too
    The same here, my Thanks and Welcome goes out to everyone, hard to keep up with every individual

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I'm guessing we will hit the 100 mark about the same time as the weather forecast comes out. Remember Cowtown sent out invitations to all their Spyder customers and several of them don't frequent this site.
    Gene do we know how many Spyders this equates to I started counting them up but I've already put my shoes on for work and lost count.
    Sorry Dltang but Len already became part of the group last summer during the USO run, and I must add he is fun to ride with. All these guys at Cowtown it is in there nature to help educate and point out problems with Spyders, I was really impressed at the USO run the way Len made his way around the group along with answering questions from the crowd that gathered around the Spyders.
    We will be hitting that 100 mark really close, or even by passing it by then.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Gene/Lamont...don't forget the banner so we can take it with us in May!!
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    MoLee your the best, that ride last summer really did change the way I looked at spyders and the owners, I know i've said this before but out of all our customers as a whole the spyder people are the best!!!! Some times you begin to look at all the shiney thing in the show room, and see them as work and not for what they really are and thats toys! You forget how much fun they are and see them as a job, so last year getting the chance to ride with you guys really reminded me thats this isn't about the sales, numbers, or work, but about really truly good people and enjoying life, and having fun! and the spyder lovers do that! you guys really know how to have fun. So again Molee that means alot to me and this event is'nt about money, for me its a party a chance to get to hang out with the best and fave fun, so thanks to each and every one of you for making the trip and making this event happen, with out you were just here with alot of foood to eat!

Spyder Garage

Just bought the spyder, one day before the USO Ryde last year. I heard how much fun it was

Looking forward this year in joining that ryde.

Don't miss out on this SPYDER FEST, April 17th,
    come join us, everyone is welcomed
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Default Count Kansas in

Please add me (Teacherbob) and Spyder Bill to the list. Made hotel reservatons this morning. Can't wait to finally meet some of the good people I feel like I already know from this forum. This is shaping up to be a great Spyder Ryders gathering. See you all on the 17th. I'll see if I can talk the boss into kicking in some gift certificates to go along with the other door prizes.
    Any other local Spyder folks interested in going along let me know and we can get together for a group ride.