Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy View Post
    Len's wife here-Vanessa-Cuba is all a buzz (couldn't think of a more Spyder appropriate word) and looking forward to being your host city. I'll post some more information on the town in coming days. Where else can you go, that within a 10 mile radius you'll be able to ride Historic Route 66, see the World's Largest Rocking Chair, visit a War Memorial, stay in the Official Route 66 Mural City, and meet some of best folks (Spyder Rider's of course) around!
    welcome Be seeing you soon
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Mrs. Pittbull Buggy - Your suggestions of local sites of interest are great! If we're blessed with good weather, I think I'll plan on spending part of Sunday visiting some of those places since they are all rather close. I'm only about four hours or so from home so I can spend part of Sunday being a tourist before heading back and still get home before dark. Maybe some of the others will want to do that, too, after our group breakfast.
    If you can, please order great weather for us! Look forward to meeting you.

(P.S. to others - Per SpyderGene's suggestion, I specifically mentioned that I was going to be part of the Spyder group when I made reservations and they gave me a $76.99 rate for a king bed non-smoking room. I had checked to see if rates using AARP or AAA were less and none were. Holiday Inn has specfically committed (at first through Harley Davidson affiliations) to being bike friendly and offering reduced rates to bikers, so be sure to mention the connection!)

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiJane View Post
    Mrs. Pittbull Buggy - Your suggestions of local sites of interest are great! If we're blessed with good weather, I think I'll plan on spending part of Sunday visiting some of those places since they are all rather close. I'm only about four hours or so from home so I can spend part of Sunday being a tourist before heading back and still get home before dark. Maybe some of the others will want to do that, too, after our group breakfast.
    If you can, please order great weather for us! Look forward to meeting you.

(P.S. to others - Per SpyderGene's suggestion, I specifically mentioned that I was going to be part of the Spyder group when I made reservations and they gave me a $76.99 rate for a king bed non-smoking room. I had checked to see if rates using AARP or AAA were less and none were. Holiday Inn has specfically committed (at first through Harley Davidson affiliations) to being bike friendly and offering reduced rates to bikers, so be sure to mention the connection!)
    Yes this is the correct rate that they agreed to give us on the group rate. Cuba is really excited to have all of you as well as us we know alot of people are driving long distances and that means alot.....aka mean we have to keep stepping up our game here. I talked to frisco's this evening, and I think they are planning on closing to the public and opening only for you guys or i guess I should say us! and lots of other stuff going on, I spoke to fox 2 news today and they are considering covering the event now!

Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll be there for sure! Looking forward to meeting you all. Don't worry we'll make sure you feel the Cuba love .

(Oh and the avatar pic is Pitbull Buggy Jr.)
    Last edited by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy; 03-19-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy View Post
    I'll be there for sure! Looking forward to meeting you all. Don't worry we'll make sure you feel the Cuba love .

(Oh and the avatar pic is Pitbull Buggy Jr.)
    Mrs. Pitbull, Looking forward to meeting you and Len and Pitbull Jr. I can't wait to see what Cuba has in store for all the spyders coming to town. You all are doing a great job turning this "meet" into a true "EVENT" We are blessed to be a part of it.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Len's wife here-Vanessa-Cuba is all a buzz (couldn't think of a more Spyder appropriate word) and looking forward to being your host city. I'll post some more information on the town in coming days. Where else can you go, that within a 10 mile radius you'll be able to ride Historic Route 66, see the World's Largest Rocking Chair, visit a War Memorial, stay in the Official Route 66 Mural City, and meet some of best folks (Spyder Rider's of course) around!

Welcome Vanessa.. We're gonna have some fun.. Thanks for being part of this event.. I am smart enough to know that you are just one of the behind the screen ladies who are doing alot of the coordination piece along with Gene's wife Virginia for this event and I THANK BOTH OF YOU.. I'm sure Len and Gene are both keeping you ladies busy.. Having said that: Thank you to both of you.

Joe
    (X)

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Count me in
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Count me in
    Welcome to the event, you really have a long haul! Thank you for making the trip, from the inside looking out this thing is going to be alot of fun

pitbull

Welcome Vanessa.. We're gonna have some fun.. Thanks for being part of this event.. I am smart enough to know that you are just one of the behind the screen ladies who are doing alot of the coordination piece along with Gene's wife Virginia for this event and I THANK BOTH OF YOU.. I'm sure Len and Gene are both keeping you ladies busy.. Having said that: Thank you to both of you.
    Cute dog Joe, think Molee will let him ride with him ! If not he can ride with me lol.........well maybe we can just have him be the officail dog
    Joe
    (X)[/QUOTE]

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

If the bungie cord holds out, I'll be there.
    Room booked, Holiday, leaving Fl 15th, arrive eve of 16th.
    Last edited by effgjamis; 03-20-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Cute dog Joe, think Molee will let him ride with him ! If not he can ride with me lol.........well maybe we can just have him be the officail dog
    Joe
    (X)
    [/QUOTE]
    Can't ride with me, unless he is cross eyed of course.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Oh My goodness! You Missouri spyders are just too much. That is way more than we can ask for. You do not have to do that.
    +1. Thank you guys for making this so easy for us to attend.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

pitbull

Can't ride with me, unless he is cross eyed of course.[/QUOTE]
    we could tape a doggie treat to his nose......that might make him cross eyed. Would that qualifiy? You do no now the game is to put a mall stuffed animal on your bike now MoLee wher you can't find it lol

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Were Glad to have you aboard, not sure if we'll have any boiled peanuts here but let me see what I can do As many of you Florida boys& girls that are on the way were going to have to do something to make you feel at home.welcome

pitbull

Wow guys! were at the point of opening the newest part of the ride. Its the friday night dinner ride April 16th Friday night for thos of you that are in early and want to, we will be meeting at cuba mobil exit 208 between 6 and 6:30 pm for dinner and preride ride, you know to kick the party of a little early, and get the event started
    Last edited by pitbull; 03-20-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: date

Spyder Garage

I AM WELCOMING ALL OF YOU WHO ARE ATTENDING

WHAT A GREAT EVENT THIS IS GOING TO BE!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Wow guys! were at the point of opening the newest part of the ride. Its the friday night dinner ride April 16th Friday night for thos of you that are in early and want to, we will be meeting at cuba mobil exit 208 between 6 and 6:30 pm for dinner and preride ride, you know to kick the party of a little early, and get the event started
    Hope we don't slow you down after a 24 hour ride.

Spyder Garage

That beats Pizza and watching the weather channel. It is so nice of you to stretch the weekend out.

effgjamis says: Hope we don't slow you down after a 24 hour ride.

You and your co-horts will be most honored at the Friday Ryde. May your bungie cords hold.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Hope we don't slow you down after a 24 hour ride.
    We'll only be on the road half as long as you you but 12 hours will still be a ride. You be careful Forrest and take care of Doc and your fellow riders. We will see you there.

Spyder Garage

We'll only be on the road half as long as you you but 12 hours will still be a ride. You be careful Forrest and take care of Doc and your fellow riders. We will see you there.
    Deb: Don't forget to bring Scotty with you, even if he says he can't make it.

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Count me in
    WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

I had a feeling you guys wouldn't be able to resist!!

Can't wait to see you again!! This is like the event to open riding season up--up here!! That awful front is going through now...36 degrees here right now!

Should be perfect in a month!
    The Happy Spyderlover

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am going to try to attend, will be riding up from fpringfield, may have some peeps riding with me on two-wheels. Most likely will not stay night, buget a little tight right now . Have to get brake control moved to handbrake before I can ride, was able to ride home from KC, but want to be totally safe. Has only been 8 1/2 months since accident...Life is good, great to be riding loso again....

live today, tomorrow is not promised.......

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Thank you..and hopefuly YEP.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spyderwoman View Post

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

I had a feeling you guys wouldn't be able to resist!!

Can't wait to see you again!! This is like the event to open riding season up--up here!! That awful front is going through now...36 degrees here right now!

Should be perfect in a month!
    Hummm.... must have been doubt... blow away that 36 degrees... We haven't quite thawed out from our exceedingly cold winter and am looking for 70 degree stuff.

thanks to all for the opportunity and a place to meet old ad new friends. It will be nice to see the old country again, been a LONG LONG time, say 50 + years.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I am going to try to attend, will be riding up from fpringfield, may have some peeps riding with me on two-wheels. Most likely will not stay night, buget a little tight right now . Have to get brake control moved to handbrake before I can ride, was able to ride home from KC, but want to be totally safe. Has only been 8 1/2 months since accident...Life is good, great to be riding loso again....

live today, tomorrow is not promised.......
    I hope you can make it several of will be metting at the 156 exit in Waynesville, time to be determined by the group, we would love to have your group join us for the last 50 miles. This will be a great chance to meet a lot of Spyder folks.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder1026 View Post
    Deb: Don't forget to bring Scotty with you, even if he says he can't make it.
    I will see what I can do but his wife is a teacher and she is probably working that Friday. Not sure if he will come without her. Also, after his knee replacement, it could be a bit long of a ride for him. But he is very tough, so maybe, just maybe we can talk him into it..