Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I wouldn't mind leaving earlier, however we need to think of those coming from farther west and allow them time to get here. We may have one coming from Springfield.

I thought of those coming from the west and hooking up with us.
    If one person can't make a earlier time, we stick with our plan, we don't want to leave anybody behind.

I hope they added a nap time in this day of event, it's going to be a long day
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    I thought of those coming from the west and hooking up with us.
    If one person can't make a earlier time, we stick with our plan, we don't want to leave anybody behind.

I hope they added a nap time in this day of event, it's going to be a long day
    I was planning on being in Cuba Friday night and Saturday night. Want to rest my bones for a bit and fluff up for the good times ahead. Will meet ya'll at the BBQ.

Maybe between the dinner and the mid-night cruise would be a good time for a rest. I'm a napaholic too.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    I was planning on being in Cuba Friday night and Saturday night. Want to rest my bones for a bit and fluff up for the good times ahead. Will meet ya'll at the BBQ.

Maybe between the dinner and the mid-night cruise would be a good time for a rest. I'm a napaholic too.
    I am not a napaholic, but am getting older
    It might just be a good idea to be there Friday night, been on my mind also, if the others want too of course, a good nights rest we will all need.

Have a safe trip, and I will see you
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    I think you have us beat on the mileage Yazz, ours is about 650 miles. But there is two of us does that make a difference....lol

I think there probably is still room at the Inn if you give them a call. On line it shows vacancies.

Also, for your helmet question, in Texas and OK you are free as a bird, in MO, like MI you are required to wear a helmet. Here is a link of all the states if you want to check it out. http://www.bikersrights.com/states/50state.html
    It doesn't matter to me what the distances are. Its that we get to meet each other and have a good time.

Going to get my reservations today for Friday night and Saturday night after logging off.

Thanks for the link. Going to save it as a bookmark. Our favorite magazine doesn't have their chart of state helmet laws anymore.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

pitbull

Wow you guys are crazy and fun! And Gene tells me I haven't seen ANYTHING yet! The midnight ride should be really fun! Cuba doesn't know how big of a spyder problem ther going to have yet!

pitbull

Default THEY NOW YOUR COMMING!!!!

Hey guys, just some fyi Cuba now nows were comming and is planning to have the trees trimmed and the grass mowed and are planning on rolling out the red carpet for you all! This is starting to get crazyer buy the hour!

Spyder Garage

Hey guys, just some fyi Cuba now nows were comming and is planning to have the trees trimmed and the grass mowed and are planning on rolling out the red carpet for you all! This is starting to get crazyer buy the hour!

Bring it on Cuba.. I think Cuba MO is going to be overwhelmed once they see all the Spyders (and 2 wheelers) roll'in through that little town,,, no dought we will be the talk of the town and I'm also thinking there will be several community folks stopping by the Hotel to check out all the spydee's...Bring on the RED CARPET!!!

Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Wow you guys are crazy and fun! And Gene tells me I haven't seen ANYTHING yet! The midnight ride should be really fun! Cuba doesn't know how big of a spyder problem ther going to have yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post

Bring it on Cuba.. I think Cuba MO is going to be overwhelmed once they see all the Spyders (and 2 wheelers) roll'in through that little town,,, no dought we will be the talk of the town and I'm also thinking there will be several community folks stopping by the Hotel to check out all the spydee's...Bring on the RED CARPET!!!

Joe
    This sounds like so much fun. What a great time for a small town like Cuba. I can't wait to be a part of this. I have stopped in Cuba every year for a number of years on my way to Tulsa. This will be the first time I ever ventured anywhere besides the Blue Moon RV and Horse park. That was our overnight stay on the way to the World Pinto Show. It will be fun to really ride the Ozarks not just on the highway. Thank you so much to Gene and Len and the "Missouri Express" for all you are doing to make this a very special event.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default MidAmerica Spyder Ryders meeting

I'm having our meeting tonight. Hope to get some more names on the list!! Sounds like this will be a grand time!! Gene will be there tonight ---he's probably already there! Can't wait for this meeting!!! Here we come CUBA!
    Last edited by The_Spyderwoman; 03-18-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: I hate misspelling words--
    The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

This is great, this thing started out regional became statewide then nationwide and now international. I think Gene and The Pitbull Buggy deserve a big round of applause
    Last edited by Mo Lee; 03-19-2010 at 06:26 AM.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This is great, this thing started out regional became statewide then nationwide and now international. I think Gene and The Pitbull Buggy deserve a big round of applause

Mike

Spyder Garage

Yazz you are official a ROCK STAR for being on the home page of Spyder Lovers.. Alright we now have another celebrity in our mist.. Keep'em come'in!!!!!!

(X)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Yazz you are official a ROCK STAR for being on the home page of Spyder Lovers.. Alright we now have another celebrity in our mist.. Keep'em come'in!!!!!!

(X)
    Say what

glynnk asked us to take some pics so we did.

Gonna have to go see what this is all about...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

Spyder Garage

Its a good thing Yazz!! Very nice..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

That was very nice of Lamont to put it up there.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

pitbull

MoLee you guys are to much,were just happy to be part of the whole deal! Really all you guys are the ones making this thing happen. Spyder riders have come out of every where for this its crazy! So were just trying to keep stepping our game up to keep up with you guys . And with this kind of numbers you guys have set the bar pretty high now, going to have to have Gene give me a boost up to reach it now

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We had our meeting last night!! WOW!! Two new Spyder owners were there and we filled the room with attendees!! Lots of spyder ryders interested in Cuba!! Four more confirmed to go!! WOW!

Yazz! What an awesome write up and trip in TX.!! We took a 2 week trip last year from St. Louis down to Galveston and up to Hill Country. The scenery was great. We'll have to get to Big Bend sometime that just looks breath taking. Thanks for sharing your trip! Can't wait to meet up with you in Cuba!
    The Happy Spyderlover

Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Len's wife here-Vanessa-Cuba is all a buzz (couldn't think of a more Spyder appropriate word) and looking forward to being your host city. I'll post some more information on the town in coming days. Where else can you go, that within a 10 mile radius you'll be able to ride Historic Route 66, see the World's Largest Rocking Chair, visit a War Memorial, stay in the Official Route 66 Mural City, and meet some of best folks (Spyder Rider's of course) around!
    Last edited by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy; 03-19-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spyderwoman View Post
    We had our meeting last night!! WOW!! Two new Spyder owners were there and we filled the room with attendees!! Lots of spyder ryders interested in Cuba!! Four more confirmed to go!! WOW!

Yazz! What an awesome write up and trip in TX.!! We took a 2 week trip last year from St. Louis down to Galveston and up to Hill Country. The scenery was great. We'll have to get to Big Bend sometime that just looks breath taking. Thanks for sharing your trip! Can't wait to meet up with you in Cuba!
    This is becoming The Event! Glad more can enjoy it with us.

The Hill Country is beautiful and a fun ryde. If you can get to Big Bend, even if you trailer the sypder, it is well worth the effort. Looking forward to meeting you for a great time.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy View Post
    Len's wife here-Vanessa-Cuba is all a buzz (couldn't think of a more Spyder appropriate word) and looking forward to being your host city. I'll post some more information on the town in coming days. Where else can you go, that within a 10 mile radius you'll be able to ride Historic Route 66, see the World's Largest Rocking Chair, visit a War Memorial, stay in the Official Route 66 Mural City, and meet some of best folks (Spyder Rider's of course) around!
    Vanessa,
    Hope some of the above are going to be on our ryde? This keeps getting better all the time.:
    Love the Mrs. Pitbull Buggy!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

Spyder Garage

I have reservations at the Holiday Inn Express beginning on Thursday April 15th.

I am looking forward to a great Spyder event.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Is there going to be group rates at the Holiday Inn?
    Is there other hotels or other accomodations Cuba or very close?
    Last edited by effgjamis; 03-19-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default 50

WELCOME SPYDER 1026

Your number 50

We are a month away and as the day gets closer my guess is it will get bigger.----Many friendship were made at spyder gatherings in the past and this one will be a runion of our growing spyderfamily.
    Glad your coming.
    MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. SHARON
    45. YAZZ
    46. BOB
    47. TINA
    48. BEN
    49. LINDA
    50. SPYDER 1026(WALT)
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Is there going to be group rates at the Holiday Inn?
    Is there other hotels or other accomodations Cuba or very close?
    My rate at the Holiday Inn Express is $81.99 plus tax (seniors). That's less than I usually have to pay for similar lodging. Prices are lower in "Cuba".

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    WELCOME SPYDER 1026

Your number 50

We are a month away and as the day gets closer my guess is it will get bigger.----Many friendship were made at spyder gatherings in the past and this one will be a runion of our growing spyderfamily.
    Glad your coming.

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. SHARON
    45. YAZZ
    46. BOB
    47. TINA
    48. BEN
    49. LINDA
    50. SPYDER 1026(WALT)

"Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,