Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    pitbull

Default two wheelers

Sure if you have a friend with a two wheeler bring them, they are welcome! Any friend of a spyder is a friend of our's, and will be welcome!
    Last edited by pitbull; 03-17-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo

pitbull

Default recap!

Just a quick recap. Our gates will open at 9am april 17th. We will have guys starting the grills at 10.......were grilling real hamburgers, brats, chicken breasts, and all the fixen. Giftbags to all our ridders, games, give aways, contests also demo rides in xrts and jet boats, spyders and can-am atv's. Then we leave for our big ride, several stops with media along the way, a chase truck and trailer with open coolers, drinks and snacks at every stop, aswell as a camra man filming the whole thing..............be goods guys you never know when the camra's will be rolling! then back into cuba to the hotel and to frisco's for dinner and more games! then to the hotel for the after party! open coolers and snacks and a big screen playing the video from our fun crazy day! Then breakfast the next morning and see ya all next year for an even bigger ride next year!

Spyder Garage

Brian and I are officially trying to get the time off work. That is or Anniversary weekend, actually April 16th will be 22 years. I think we can do this. I'll let you all know as soon as I know.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    That's about how far our ride will be too Lamont. Hoping to hear soon if we can make it or not. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...15&ie=UTF8&z=6

Spyder Garage

Brian and Deb

There are bunch of people here in Missouri wanting you to make this trip!!! We didn't get a chance to sit and visit with you on your way to Calf.
    We have our fingers crossed.
    I have asked a friend who is a lock smith to be on stand bye---just in case you bring the trailer.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    Brian and Deb

There are bunch of people here in Missouri wanting you to make this trip!!! We didn't get a chance to sit and visit with you on your way to Calf.
    We have our fingers crossed.
    I have asked a friend who is a lock smith to be on stand bye---just in case you bring the trailer.
    Gene, would love to see you again, and thanks for the locksmith but I think we have it figured out. So far, I have just received notice that I have my weekend off approved, just waiting to hear from Brian now. So that we can keep things on the cheap, we will be camping, (so we will have the trailer) I checked on line and I think we will be staying at the Ladybug RV and campsite. If you know anything about that or a better place that is still inexpensive, by all means, let us know. I can't wait to hear back from Brian, I am pretty sure he should be able to get Friday the 16th off as well.

Spyder Garage

Wow that would be crazy if you could make this, I mean crazy in a good way.. I concor with Gene comment:

I for one am one of those people... Hope you will be able to make it, looking forward to seeing you both again if you can work it out..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Well its done------
    I have been asked by some of the people you met here on your brief stay-----If I would make reservations for you and Bryan at the Holiday Inn that "we all" are stayin.

When you get to the main desk for check-in
    You are registered as D & B Celebrities from Michigan
    WELCOME TO MISSOURI
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

That is or Anniversary weekend, actually April 16th will be 22 years. I think we can do this.

Outstanding Gene!! .. Now having said that Brian and Deb I am thinking you can pack an overnighter in your trunk and "Ride like the wind" leaving your trailer home for the week-end, you'll be able to make up some time that way !!! I can't think of any better way to celebrate your anniversary!!!

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Brian and I are officially trying to get the time off work. That is or Anniversary weekend, actually April 16th will be 22 years. I think we can do this. I'll let you all know as soon as I know.
    Sure hope you two can make it, tell Brian to check his plate we came too close to getting ran over last year on I44.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Wow that would be crazy if you could make this, I mean crazy in a good way.. I concor with Gene comment:

I for one am one of those people... Hope you will be able to make it, looking forward to seeing you both again if you can work it out..

Joe
    (X)
    Joe, can't wait to see you again. Is is warm enough to go back to shirtless riding yet?

Well its done------
    I have been asked by some of the people you met here on your brief stay-----If I would make reservations for you and Bryan at the Holiday Inn that "we all" are stayin.

When you get to the main desk for check-in
    You are registered as D & B Celebrities from Michigan
    WELCOME TO MISSOURI
    Oh My goodness! You Missouri spyders are just too much. That is way more than we can ask for. You do not have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    That is or Anniversary weekend, actually April 16th will be 22 years. I think we can do this.

Outstanding Gene!! .. Now having said that Brian and Deb I am thinking you can pack an overnighter in your trunk and "Ride like the wind" leaving your trailer home for the week-end, you'll be able to make up some time that way !!! I can't think of any better way to celebrate your anniversary!!!

Joe
    (X)
    Just coming down on a special spyder trip like this is a great anniversary, trust me. It will be nice to get away from everything here and even nicer to spend it with such a great group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Sure hope you two can make it, tell Brian to check his plate we came too close to getting ran over last year on I44.
    Mo, I think Brian has his plate pretty secure now. We wouldn't want you to have to risk your life again. But just think of the great memory you have now.

All this being said. Brian says it is a go. Unless something drastic happens, we are Missouri bound. We don't know yet if we have any two wheelers tagging along but bjt and dltang will be there. We can't wait.

Spyder Garage

YES YES YES----As for a shirtless ride, I really don't think so, not in
    April I don't think, however if it was July or Aug you can bet I'd be shirtless.. I am so excited about you both coming.. This is gonna be a lot of fun and I know you know where Cowtown is but if you need any further guidance we are just a phone call away.. Drive careful and hey--See ya next month.

Joe
    (X)

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    All this being said. Brian says it is a go. Unless something drastic happens, we are Missouri bound. We don't know yet if we have any two wheelers tagging along but bjt and dltang will be there. We can't wait.

WOOO HOOO!! Can't wait!! If anything 'drastic' happens just let us know!! I'm sure we can pull something off to get you here and home!! This is going to be one great weekend!

welcome again!!
    The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

Wow
    Number 1 Spyderlover
    The greatest Spyder Cheerleader of all time
    and the Best Spyder Parts Man
    all coming to Missouri for our little get together
    This is already twice as big as I would have expected.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Anybody coming up from the Houston area? Or can I hook up with someone along the way? Will be going through Dallas, Muskogee and Springfield. Not sure where I'll be bedding down for the night.

Will do it on my own if needs be. This is too fun to pass up! Count me in.
    Last edited by Yazz; 03-17-2010 at 08:04 PM.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Way to go Yazz---How many miles will it be for you? So far its either LaMonster or dltang (Deb and Brian) will be traveling the furthers that I know of,,I'm kind of waiting for a updated list from Gene,, So Gene where is the updated list brother?
    Just kidding I know you will be posting it soon,, I would kind of like to know who will be traveling the furtherest for this event, so having said that---am I pretty close to one of them two or does Yazz have'em beat??
    Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Taking the short-cut route it will be 795 miles per google. Will do it in a couple days.

Think its going to be close with dltang.

Some Questions...

Gene - is there still room at the Inn?

Also, what are the helmet laws for the states I will be going through? I'm coming from Texas and don't want to offend any officers of the law...
    Last edited by Yazz; 03-17-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Added questions
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Taking the short-cut route it will be 795 miles per google. Will do it in a couple days.

Think its going to be close with dltang.

Some Questions...

Gene - is there still room at the Inn?

Also, what are the helmet laws for the states I will be going through? I'm coming from Texas and don't want to offend any officers of the law...
    I think you have us beat on the mileage Yazz, ours is about 650 miles. But there is two of us does that make a difference....lol

I think there probably is still room at the Inn if you give them a call. On line it shows vacancies.

Also, for your helmet question, in Texas and OK you are free as a bird, in MO, like MI you are required to wear a helmet. Here is a link of all the states if you want to check it out. http://www.bikersrights.com/states/50state.html

Spyder Garage

One word will some this up and that is "AWESOME"!!

Joe
    (X)

PS: Thank you for posting the answers to Yazz'es questions Deb..

Spyder Garage

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...6,12.65625&z=7

My route may leave Friday p.m. anything goin on sat a.m. or I'll leave 6:00 a.m. Saturday I have reserved a room at the Inn.

Canceling track day @ Blackhawk Farms Raceway the 14th to attend don't wanna wad up Spyder before trip
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Wow
    Number 1 Spyderlover
    The greatest Spyder Cheerleader of all time
    and the Best Spyder Parts Man
    all coming to Missouri for our little get together
    This is already twice as big as I would have expected.

This is so exciting, can't wait to meet you all.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Behind the stage----things have been happening that you don't know about.
    Len and I have been planning and planning-----
    We have come up with ideas,compitions, contests,test rides,demo rides gooood food, need a drink your got it and its all covered under your entry fee.
    How about the people coming??? you ask.
    I have personely tested and have found 40 of them to be Grade A the best-- 3 to be average and 2 below average but there my family so I can't say to much. Anyway Len and I figured it down to the minute for things we want to do-----guess what we ran out of time----stumped ---darn.
    We were not happy because we came up with another thing we wanted to add. Then a light came on even brighter than one of Magic's LED's------We are going to have a mid-night cruise---right thru Cuba so that we can see every wall painting they have. We may have to turn sideways in the streets to get enough lights for photo's ----but we got it figured out.
    Today is the 17th next 17th we will be shaking hands patting each other on the back and headed for our rooms------its late--- and I did ask the front desk to give all of us an early morning wake up call. We're meeting for breakfast remember.

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. SHARON
    45. YAZZ
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Behind the stage----things have been happening that you don't know about.

Len and I have been planning and planning-----
    We have come up with ideas,compitions, contests,test rides,demo rides gooood food, need a drink your got it and its all covered under your entry fee.
    How about the people coming??? you ask.
    I have personely tested and have found 40 of them to be Grade A the best-- 3 to be average and 2 below average but there my family so I can't say to much. Anyway Len and I figured it down to the minute for things we want to do-----guess what we ran out of time----stumped ---darn.
    We were not happy because we came up with another thing we wanted to add. Then a light came on even brighter than one of Magic's LED's------We are going to have a mid-night cruise---right thru Cuba so that we can see every wall painting they have. We may have to turn sideways in the streets to get enough lights for photo's ----but we got it figured out.
    Today is the 17th next 17th we will be shaking hands patting each other on the back and headed for our rooms------its late--- and I did ask the front desk to give all of us an early morning wake up call. We're meeting for breakfast remember.

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. SHARON
    45. YAZZ
    You two have been busy

Sure hope CowTown has enough food for us all

By the way, No Hugs?
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Spyder Garage

My suggestion for the Waynesville group/exit 156, we will meet at 9:30 in the parking lot behind Kum & Go (Price Cutter).

Here is a list of the Waynesville group (so far);

Margie & Hubby
    Mo Lee & Lily
    xpeschon & Lisa
    G-Man
    BumbleBee

Kick-off time is 9:00, and the grill starts at 10:00. Anyone wants to leave earlier then 9:30? PM me!
    Last edited by BumbleBee; 03-18-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    My suggestion for the Waynesville group/exit 156, we will meet at 9:30 in the parking lot behind Kum & Go (Price Cutter).

Here is a list of the Waynesville group (so far);

Margie & Hubby
    Mo Lee & Lily
    xpeschon & Lisa
    G-Man
    BumbleBee

Kick-off time is 9:00, and the grill starts at 10:00. Anyone wants to leave earlier then 9:30? PM me!
    I wouldn't mind leaving earlier, however we need to think of those coming from farther west and allow them time to get here. We may have one coming from Springfield.
    Happy Owner