Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    I went to a wedding in Mountain Home Arkansas. All they had was Winnie's.
    We might want to have Hot Dogs before they are outlawed in their present form. According to the news a couple of weeks back they've been determined to be a choking hazard.
    Gene have you or anyone heard from Captain Ryder he seems to have disappeared from the board.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Mo Lee thats a good question::: Where R U Captain Ryder????

xpeschon

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    We might want to have Hot Dogs before they are outlawed in their present form. According to the news a couple of weeks back they've been determined to be a choking hazard.
    Gene have you or anyone heard from Captain Ryder he seems to have disappeared from the board.
    Anyone heard from Spyderbitten? He's our dear slayer!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    , getting pumped here too! G-Man and I have contacted a few more of our friends, we hope they will join us for this great gathering

The_Spyderwoman! WoW, that is a lot of peolpe you are bringing along, it is going to be a long night
    What time are you and your gang be showing up?

Spydergene, Has a growing list also! What time are you and your gang be showing up?
    We will have a meeting on the 18th of March. I will get a list from that meeting!! Spydergene is apart of our gang....we are apart of spydergene...he's in our gene's We rarely go anywhere without him!!!

Can't wait for this!!
    The Happy Spyderlover

pitbull

I think brats might be better, than hot dogs, aswell as safer Gene those look good, now I'm hungry lol. The news papers are going to come and be withus through out the day now and one of the radio station dj 95.3 kmxo big Al is going to come do and go on the ride with us. Big Al is quit the personality, he's going to be doing broad casting some stuff aswell as playing some games with us aswell, so it should be fun, and funny! he wants to do the awards and anocements at dinner time. LOOK OUT! he's from cal !

Spyder Garage

This thing is gaining momentum like a snowball rolling down a steep hill. Did anyone else hear the grass growing yesterday, and it is suppose to be nicer today.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

MISSOURI
    RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE
    13. XPESCHON
    4 more confirmed from here!! Linda, John, Margie and Hubby.

Margie is from Lebanon, MO and wants to know where they can hook up with Spyders to go to Cuba?
    The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spyderwoman View Post
    4 more confirmed from here!! Linda, John, Margie and Hubby.

Margie is from Lebanon, MO and wants to know where they can hook up with Spyders to go to Cuba?
    I think Bumblebees original suggestion of 0930 behind Kum and Go in the Price Cutters parking lot would be perfect. 0930 is late enough for others to get here from points north, south, and west, yet early enough to get to Cuba on time. I forget the exit number but it is the H hwy exit in Waynesville and Price Cutters is on the north side of the Interstate.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

The_Spyderwoman; Margie is from Lebanon, MO and wants to know where they can hook up with Spyders to go to Cuba?[/QUOTE]

My suggestion for the Waynesville group/exit 156, we will meet at 9:30 in the parking lot behind Kum & Go (Price Cutter).
    I am sending you a pm!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Here is a list of the Waynesville group (so far);

Margie
    Mo Lee
    xpeschon
    G-Man
    BumbleBee

List is growing here
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

pitbull

Default north south east and the west

We should have groups and individuals comming from all direction! we have people comming from north south east and the west, were going to have to call this ride the news ride lol. Gene and I are really trying to make this more than just a ride, but more of a happening ! with lots of games, prizes, gift bags, and good times !This is a ride to meet old friend and make new ones, good times to have for all, even if you don't know anyone, by the end of the day you'll feel like you'v been friends with everyone forever, the caliper of riders that are comming are the top of the line people, the very best out there in my book, in every way! Can't wait to see every one there again were opening the shop to everyone for anything! if you need tires, parts, clothes, services or anything we want to try our best to take care of ya. Were going to eat like kings, laugh like school kids and ride like wild hogs! so lets lol lose the watches that day and have a ball! Thank each and every one for all that you do, and for help making this thing a success! were ridding through four smaller towns with news papers , how all know were comming and our planning on taking pic's and doing interviews with you guys! can you imagin these little town's when 20 30 40 50 100 spyders roll in! can you say traffic jam!
    Last edited by pitbull; 03-08-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: made a few changes

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    We should have groups and individuals comming from all direction! we have people comming from north south east and the west, were going to have to call this ride the news ride lol. Gene and I are really trying to make this more than just a ride, but more of a happening ! with lots of games, prizes, gift bags, and good times !This is a ride to meet old friend and make new ones, good times to have for all, even if you don't know anyone, by the end of the day you'll feel like you'v been friends with everyone forever, the caliper of riders that are comming are the top of the line people, the very best out there in my book, in every way! Can't wait to see every one there again were opening the shop to everyone for anything! if you need tires, parts, clothes, services or anything we want to try our best to take care of ya. Were going to eat like kings, laugh like school kids and ride like wild hogs! so lets lol lose the watches that day and have a ball! Thank each and every one for all that you do, and for help making this thing a success! were ridding through four smaller towns with news papers , how all know were comming and our planning on taking pic's and doing interviews with you guys! can you imagin these little town's when 20 30 40 50 100 spyders roll in! can you say traffic jam!
    Just which towns might these be? Wanna make sure I havn't been banned from any of them. Just Kidding
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Just which towns might these be? Wanna make sure I havn't been banned from any of them. Just Kidding

the pitbull buggy is keeping a secret from us, he won't tell us who is coming

I like surprises
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

38 Day's 'till
    MISSOURI
    RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE
    13. XPESCHON
    14. LINDA A &
    15. JOHN
    16. MARGIE
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

pitbull

Default to funny!

MoLee your to to fuuny, if you've been band then were boycotting them then! ok ok bumble wins! Here's my list, Dave Arthor and Allen Sparks, both have spyders from Potiso, Mendy Rottenburg, from St.louis, Randy Ortagae from almost to Arkansaw. Sharin Mackey, St.james mo, James York from Rolla mo, Bill Marler from Blue Springs mo, Mike Best from Huston mo, Larry Rhoads Cuba mo.... and thats my list of people who have said they are comming but haven't got with Gene yet, and the list is growing! As for towns were keeping it a suprise! Its fun to not know where your going.......I wake up and do the same every morning lol!
    Last edited by pitbull; 03-09-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typing

Spyder Garage

OOOOPS
    &
    17. HUBBY
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    MoLee your to to fuuny, if you've been band then were boycotting them then! ok ok bumble wins! Here's my list, Dave Arthor and Allen Sparks, both have spyders from Potiso, Mendy Rottenburg, from St.louis, Randy Ortagae from almost to Arkansaw. Sharin Mackey, St.james mo, James York from Rolla mo, Bill Marler from Blue Springs mo, Mike Best from Huston mo, Larry Rhoads Cuba mo.... and thats my list of people who have said they are comming but haven't got with Gene yet, and the list is growing! As for towns were keeping it a suprise! Its fun to not know where your going.......I wake up and do the same every morning lol!
    OOOOPS
    &
    17. HUBBY
    YOU HAVE 9 MORE TO ADD, TO OUR GROWING LIST!
    WAY TO GO
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Got an email from Arnie, from Fenton.

He and his wife were on our ride to ironton! They are planning on going to Cuba as well!

two more!
    The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

MISSOURI
    RENDEZVOUS
    THERE IS NOW $280.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE IN OUR DRAWING
    YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING 1 IN 28
    SMILE TIME
    1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE
    13. XPESCHON
    14. LINDA A &
    15. JOHN
    16. MARGIE &
    17. HUBBY
    18. DAVE A
    19. ALLEN S
    20. MENDY R
    21. RANDY O
    22. SHARIN M
    23. JAMES Y
    24. BILL M
    25. MIKE B
    26. LARRY R
    27. ARNIE &
    28. WIFE
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spyderwoman View Post
    Anyone heard from Spyderbitten? He's our dear slayer!!

We will have a meeting on the 18th of March. I will get a list from that meeting!! Spydergene is apart of our gang....we are apart of spydergene...he's in our gene's We rarely go anywhere without him!!!

Can't wait for this!!
    Here I'am!!!! Liz and I are really wanting to attend this event and should

be able to finalize work and family schedules within the next week or so.

We will definitely try our best. Thanks for keeping us in mind. Any one

if Cowtown is offering any deals on extended warranty coverage?

Mike

Spyder Garage

Has anyone heard yet, is Jay Leno going to make it or is he too busy with his new job?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

First of all it was very nice to see you yesturday Pitbull Buggy, I thank you and your service department for getting me in on such short notice, so please pass it on to your service department for me..... I Love surprises as well---it makes it a WHOLE lot more interesting when you don't know.. Keep up the good work and if ya need anything from the Waynesville folks just let one of us know and we will all work together to make this an event that will be heard of all around the spyder community..
    Again, Thanks Brother..

Xpeschon

PS: No hurry but I'm waiting for a PM from you---Just when you get a minute of course..
    Last edited by xpeschon; 03-10-2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: forgot to add a comment

Spyder Garage

Default Mo. Rendezvous

Hi Gene............count me in on the ride. Do I need to pay the $5.00 up front, if so how? My wife (Linda) will be along for the ride also so their will be the two of us on our Spyder (Touring addition).
    Sounds like a great day..............Len was the one who mentioned it to us that it was comming up.

See you at Mickey D's.

Jim

Spyder Garage

Looks like we made need a second hotel--Keep'em coming folks!!! Ar-Kansas where are you all?? You don't want to miss this one for sure!!

Joe

pitbull

Hi, Jim great to have you on the forms your going to love these guys spyderlover are the best if you need anything you ask and peole will come running to your aid here! Can't wait to see you all on the ride!

pitbull

Wow this is really statring to take off, and yes we will have deals on warranty's both best and western + big discounts on parts clothing take off parts, tires anything and everything will be big discounts for you guys, just want to give back and show our thankfulness to all our customers and to anyone else that rides a spyder from anywhere your all part of the family, we may not know you yet but we will and your never a dollar sign or a number, to us, your one of the gang! all our welcome and were excited to meet you!
    Last edited by pitbull; 03-10-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typing