Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Count me IN !

Just made reservations......

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    You quoted ... and I know we would be out late Saturday night....

Unless you got a mouse in your pocket, who is the WE you refer to, ryde safe
    We would be anyone that likes staying up late and consuming adult beverages....

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Welcome to the club! glad to have you aboard, let the good times roll!!!

Spyder Garage

Count me IN !

Just made reservations......

"Got a new bell on mine"
    Ryde safe!

Book Soon, rooms are going fast!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you got to meet Gene and Virginia - bumble bee!! I think character is a good way of describing Gene....

I can't wait to hear the stories of his up and coming journey with Irish and Trickie Dick!! I mean....we tried to break into Fort Knox !!

FIREFLY -- great to hear you are going to make it!! What are the chances of getting some guy to come along??

The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spyderwoman View Post
    Glad to hear you got to meet Gene and Virginia - bumble bee!! I think character is a good way of describing Gene....

I can't wait to hear the stories of his up and coming journey with Irish and Trickie Dick!! I mean....we tried to break into Fort Knox !!

FIREFLY -- great to hear you are going to make it!! What are the chances of getting some guy to come along??

I have asked the same thing about Some Guy?? Are you coming? He hasn't answered me either yet?? Playing games with the Bee here

We shall see
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Spyder Garage

I talked to him last week and he didn't think he could make it.... but I'll put some more pressure on him and see.

Spyder Garage

Got a call from Gene this morning to rub it in about what a great time you all are going to have.

Terri...do me a favor? When you see Gene...SHOOT HIM so Dick and I can enjoy our trip next month.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    Got a call from Gene this morning to rub it in about what a great time you all are going to have.

Terri...do me a favor? When you see Gene...SHOOT HIM so Dick and I can enjoy our trip next month.
    the three of you are taking old rt66 but your missing the begining. why? I know it's the windy city traffic.!!!!!!!!!!! or the bad roads in IL. we would really miss Gene if she shoot him. wishing you a good trip.

love my
    48 down.

Spyder Garage

I talked to him last week and he didn't think he could make it.... but I'll put some more pressure on him and see.

He is going to miss out big time

Glad to to see you are coming, Have a safe trip,
    be seeing you there
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Sorry you can't make it.
    BUT, I will see you in May
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Meet you @ the local watering hole crawl to room at the end of the night
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Sorry you can't make it.
    BUT, I will see you in May
    Looking forward to meeting the Queen! Even though any self-respecting Irishman has no love for the Queen, I'll make an exception in your case!
    Last edited by irish2themax; 04-09-2010 at 09:38 AM.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I think I got another spyder peep to join the ride from Fl to MO..

" Wheeler " and is sporting a RT.. we both are meeting up with Doc in Wildwood, Fl 10:00 AM Thur Apr 15, and will arrive in Cuba at 10: AM or before on Fir Apr 16. Most likely before, if Doc Leads some of the way.

Spyder Garage

Default good news

I like the idea of the three of you riding together-----makes for more visiability. Glad your coming in Friday-----we will be waitting for you at the Holiday Inn.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Default NEWS

7 DAYS
    TO GO
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergene View Post
    7 DAYS
    TO GO
    I can almost taste my 5 cent Smithwicks already!

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Question: We are planning to trailer our Spyder and two-wheeler to this event using a borrowed flat-bed with low metal side rails. Can we safely tie it down the two-wheeler while its on its side-stand? It has no center-stand, and the trailer has no motorcycle wheel chocks. I can tie it down from various directions. We're trailering four hours each way, all freeway.

Thank you.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to meeting the Queen! Even though any self-respecting Irishman has no love for the Queen, I'll maker van exception in your case!
    Glad to see two things a catching on, This get together and the QueenBee name. By the way Gene what is the latest count, I post this question early in the morning hoping you read it before you put your shoes on.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post

" Wheeler " and is sporting a RT.. we both are meeting up with Doc in Wildwood, Fl 10:00 AM Thur Apr 15, and will arrive in Cuba at 10: AM or before on Fir Apr 16. Most likely before, if Doc Leads some of the way.
    I am glad you all can make it Some of us will be up there Friday to greet & meet

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Glad to see two things a catching on, This get together and the QueenBee name. By the way Gene what is the latest count, I post this question early in the morning hoping you read it before you put your shoes on.
    See what you have started, still looking for my stinger

Looking forward to meeting the Queen! Even though any self-respecting Irishman has no love for the Queen, I'll maker van exception in your case!
    Now that is mighty nice of you

I am going to have to start looking for a Tiara and a Stinger to carry with me
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

It is getting closer and we are getting excited. Can't wait to see everyone. I think we are leaving on Thurs. late afternoon to get a few hours knocked off the trip so that Friday we will be fresh upon arrival. I may have a hotel on Thursday for a penny, that would be great. Can't wait to see everyone again and to meet the new folks. What a great time this will be. I saw the cuba press release and the article about the murals. That is so cool. This time next Friday, we should be on the road headed your way.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    It is getting closer and we are getting excited. Can't wait to see everyone. I think we are leaving on Thurs. late afternoon to get a few hours knocked off the trip so that Friday we will be fresh upon arrival. I may have a hotel on Thursday for a penny, that would be great. Can't wait to see everyone again and to meet the new folks. What a great time this will be. I saw the cuba press release and the article about the murals. That is so cool. This time next Friday, we should be on the road headed your way.
    I think I'm changing my route and taking 69 down... traffic on 80/90 and then 55 or 57 can be a nightmare. 69 is usually pretty tame as far as traffic goes.

We'll have to compare notes and times and see which works best.....

Spyder Garage

I think I'm changing my route and taking 69 down... traffic on 80/90 and then 55 or 57 can be a nightmare. 69 is usually pretty tame as far as traffic goes.

We'll have to compare notes and times and see which works best.....
    As many times as I have driven through St Louis and Cuba on my way to Tulsa, I have always taken I-69 down. Not a bad route, just make sure you go around Indianapolis, not through it. Usually going the north loop is better but check for construction before you go. We may still go that way as well, nothing is definite yet. I know I dread the southern side of Chicago and going through Gary, IN for traffic but we are going to try to time it so we don't hit rush hour. I have never taken that route to St. Louis so we thought we would do it just to switch it up a bit. Also, it all depends on if I get my room for a penny or not. I am a Red Roof Inn member and they are having a special but you have to catch the hotel at a certain hour and time to see if they have a room available for a penny. I will be trying various locations and that could determine our route. I know it is silly but hey, if we can save $50 it is well worth it. It will be good to see you there. When are you leaving? Are you driving alone?

Registered Users The_Spyderwoman's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You know, I have been trained to hit a bullseye at 500 yds!! But I don't think even that would stop SpyderGene from missing yourtrip!!

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    the three of you are taking old rt66 but your missing the begining. why? I know it's the windy city traffic.!!!!!!!!!!! or the bad roads in IL. we would really miss Gene if she shoot him. wishing you a good trip.
    love my
    You know we would miss him Ben!! He's our

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post

Sounds great Forest!! Don and I may have to go to Cuba on Friday! I'll have to make an AM trip back to IL to grab the rest of the troops!! This is going to be great!!

I can almost taste my 5 cent Smithwicks already!
    maybe we can get a Smithwick consumption pic for Irish!!
    The Happy Spyderlover

Spyder Garage

This may have been posted already, but here is the official Cuba website, great site to visit. http://www.cubamo.com/