Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Yes sir we are having caps, t-shirts and other stuff made up.........and from what I've seen so far, there doing a great job at not making it 1980's stuff lol. But yes sir were on it!
    That sounds awesome. I'll take one of everything.

Spyder Garage

Yes sir we are having caps, t-shirts and other stuff made up.........and from what I've seen so far, there doing a great job at not making it 1980's stuff lol. But yes sir were on it!

Do you need pre-orders?

I hope they will have some with RS and RT's, or is there only going to be one kind of spyder on these products.

Do-rags and headbands would be nice (I don't wear caps, but G-Man will buy one)
    Last edited by BumbleBee; 03-27-2010 at 09:46 AM.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by teacherbob View Post
    That sounds awesome. I'll take one of everything.
    Me too!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

pitbull

Default quick recap for weekend

Hey just wanted to do another quick recap for the weekend. Fridaynight the 16th: Dinner ride, meeting in cuba mo exit 208 hoiday inn express at between 6:30pm and 7:00pm for meet and greet and dinner with a short ride. Saturday the 17th: Cowtown gates open at 9am for service& regestration, grill fires up at 10:30 am, Mo burgers, brats and spyder legs??? plus all the fixens. Games meet and great, show and tell, prizes, gift bags.. parking brakes off and on to the ride at 2:15pm, ride includes several stops with cold drinks and snacks at everyone,also media, enterviews, news papers, aswell as your very own camra crew......careful guys you never know when you'll end up on youtube Rollling back into the big town of Cuba between 5&5:30pm. Dinners at 6 at Frisco's now closed to the public and only open to spyderlover!!!well at least for the night, with more games, prizes and hang out time, plus a suprize??? Then at 8:30 back to the hotel for the afterparty or....naptime, Big screen down stairs with the days unedited ride playing aswell as more food and drinks, also with special spyder dessert!! wouldn't want you guys to go hungry! and more hang out time, lol or nap time. Then 11:00pm aka The midnight ride through Cuba Mo. A guided tour of the Mural City. Sunday morning 9am Breakfast at Cuba lakes country club for a finally fairwell and thanks to all! Also we will be opening up the store Till noon for any last minutes nesseitys. And I think thats it.............ya thats all folks!! For any more info you can call 800-258-6898 ask for Len
    Last edited by pitbull; 03-27-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: times

pitbull

Can't wait to see ya on the preride tommrow Mo Lee, Joe, AND The BUMBLE BEE, lol the queen bee. We'll be ridding spyders Almost no matter what almost !!!!!

Spyder Garage

Can't wait to see ya on the preride tommrow Mo Lee, Joe, AND The BUMBLE BEE, lol the queen bee. We'll be ridding spyders Almost no matter what almost !!!!!
    Yea lets hope the rain stays west of us. I even washed the Spyder today, don't want to feel the sting of the Queen for having a dirty Spyder.
    Last edited by Mo Lee; 03-27-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

How does that old saying go?
    Rain Rain go away, come again on a Work Day
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Yea lets hope the rain stays west of us. I even washed the Spyder today, don't want to feel the sting of the Queen for having a dirty Spyder.

You forgot G-Man

"QueenBee" Maybe I need to change my name? QueenBee is ryding the BumbleBee
    But not today, rain and wind gusts are bad, I am not that crazy
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Two more to add from Northwest Arkansas (via email to me):
    "Count us in. We are 5 1/2 hours away but we will be there.
    Two people, one spyder and one BMW. See you soon. Harrelyn and Larry I."

Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

Default 38 To G0

Good news Gary

Glad your bringing friends along.
    61 and 62
    Welcome Harrelyn and Larry I
    smilingene

MISSOURI RENDEZVOUS

1. ALVIN
    2. SPYDERGENE &
    3. VIRGINIA
    4. BUMBLE BEE
    5. G MAN
    6. SPIDERWOMEN
    7. 9 FINGERS
    8. SPYDERWOMAN &
    9. DON
    10. BURT &
    11. CINDY
    12. MOLEE &
    13. LILY
    14. XPESCHON
    15. Lisa
    16. LINDA A &
    17. JOHN
    18. MARGIE &
    19. HUBBY
    20. DAVE A
    21. ALLEN S
    22. MENDY R
    23. RANDY O
    24. SHARIN M
    25. JAMES Y
    26. BILL M
    27. MIKE B
    28. LARRY R
    29. ARNIE &
    30. JUDIE
    31. SPYDERBITTEN &
    32. LIZ
    33. JIM &
    34. LINDA
    35. JEDD
    36. GEORGE
    37. LINDA
    38. GEMINIJANE
    39. RETIRED1
    40. LAMONSTER
    41. BAJARON
    42. BJT
    43. DLTANG
    44. FASTFRASER
    45. SHARON
    46. YAZZ
    47. BOB
    48. TINA
    49. BEN
    50. LINDA
    51. SPYDER 1026(WALT)
    52. DOCDORU
    53. EFFGJAMIS
    54. BMW
    55. GARYTHEBADGER &
    56. CHARLOTTE
    57. TEACHERBOB
    58. SPYDERBILL
    59. ANITA &
    60. FRANK
    61. HARRELYN
    62. LARRY I

Beyond happy SpyderLover

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Gene...add another from Northwest Arkansas, Kent T from Fayetteville on a black RT-S. He's on Spyderlovers as "Kent".

Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

welcome Count is at 63 now
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Joe, Lisa, MoLee, Bumblebee, G-Man it was great to meet you all, hope you enjoyed your preview!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy View Post
    Joe, Lisa, MoLee, Bumblebee, G-Man it was great to meet you all, hope you enjoyed your preview!

It was great meeting you also. We had a great time.

What a preview we had, you don't want to miss out
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Really enjoyed meeting you and the little big man. It may have started wet but my rain gear was dry by the time I got home. To echo what Bumblebee said great preview to a great time, remember it is all about the roads and Len has picked some good ones.
    P.S.
    I was really looking forward to a ride in the rain with SpyderGene so that part was disappointing.
    Last edited by Mo Lee; 03-29-2010 at 04:16 AM.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Vanessa it was nice to meet you as well.. Folks you are going to just love Len, Vanessa and there little son, they have really took the extra step in order to make this such a GREAT event, seems as though Gene and Len have all the i's dotted and the t's crossed, Thank ya Gene for going the extra mile on this one.. There where 3 spyders that did the pre-ride yesturday and I would like to address (with only 3 of us) all the small conversations that we had with the small civilian population during our PLANNED stop's so having said that, gear yourself up for lots of talking once we make the stops, they are going to FLOOD you with questions and WOW"S.

Very productive day although the weather could have been a bit better nicer it was still a pretty good day to have the spyder on the road..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Great meeting you all too; Vanessa, Colton, and an honor to meet a Warfighter Medic (Andy) as well. Best of luck to you Andy at Ft. Sam. Thanks to Pit Bull Buggy and Mrs Pit Bull Buggy for putting this gathering and "route recon" together. And thanks for breakfast too. Great time had by all. Only wish BumbleBee and I would have been able to ride. I'm just not as tough as those three.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Great meeting you all too; Vanessa, Colton, and an honor to meet a Warfighter Medic (Andy) as well. Best of luck to you Andy at Ft. Sam. Thanks to Pit Bull Buggy and Mrs Pit Bull Buggy for putting this gathering and "route recon" together. And thanks for breakfast too. Great time had by all. Only wish BumbleBee and I would have been able to ride. I'm just not as tough as those three.
    I wouldn't call us tough, its just we are more adventurous. Besides all that water on the roads helped get the winter salt off the Spyder.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I wouldn't call us tough, its just we are more adventurous. Besides all that water on the roads helped get the winter salt off the Spyder.

All that spit shinning you done on your spyder

Brought mine up from storage last night, spydie is out of storage for good now, we have a garage again, and shinning!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

pitbull

Default great ride

Thanks all for going, it was great to ride with you guys.....must say it started off a litttle wet but ended great, I think we found all the corners we could find not mention all the hill&humps too. Anyway should be a fun couple of days can't wait to meet all the other crazy spiderlovers. Missed the Spydergene man on the preride. Glad to here the Queen bee brought bubble bee out of the hive!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Glad to here the Queen bee brought bubble bee out of the hive!!!!!

Now thats funny! I couldn't have done better myself.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Thanks all for going, it was great to ride with you guys.....must say it started off a litttle wet but ended great, I think we found all the corners we could find not mention all the hill&humps too. Anyway should be a fun couple of days can't wait to meet all the other crazy spiderlovers. Missed the Spydergene man on the preride. Glad to here the Queen bee brought bubble bee out of the hive!!!!!
    Glad to here the Queen bee brought bubble bee out of the hive!!!!!

Now thats funny! I couldn't have done better myself.
    Hey Guys, It's not "bubble bee", BUMBLEBEE

Picking on little bit of BEE here!

I got a lot of ryding in yesterday, and there is more today and the following days. Hope we have this kind of weather come our
    Spyder Fest
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Hope we have this kind of weather come our Spyder Fest
    Amen
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Happy Spyder Owner

pitbull

Default air tat's

Think any body would want air brush tatoo's. we have a guy that ha offered to come the 17th and do spyder air brushed tat,s was just curious