Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Went to visit my dr for my annual physical and found out I have an upper resp. infection. No wonder I felt run down on the ryde up and back.
    Told her I just got back from Cuba and she freaked out a little, till I told her it was Cuba Missouri...LOL
    Sorry to hear that Dave. I had double pneumonia for 2 weeks just before the trip. I don't know how you handled it so well. Explains a few things.........no wonder the migraine relief pills didn't help much. Let me know how you're coming along.
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    Sorry to hear that Dave. I had double pneumonia for 2 weeks just before the trip. I don't know how you handled it so well. Explains a few things.........no wonder the migraine relief pills didn't help much. Let me know how you're coming along.
    The pill did help a little. Thanks. Now its antibiotics for a while

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    The pill did help a little. Thanks. Now its antibiotics for a while
    "I don't know how you handled it so well".
    Wish you a fast recovery

Great to have met you and that you came
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    "I don't know how you handled it so well".
    Wish you a fast recovery

Great to have met you and that you came
    It was a lot of fun. Great meeting all of the people and getting some more miles on the spyder. Your spyder looks awesome in person.

Spyder Garage

Hang in there brother.. Sorry to hear about your illness, wishing the best..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Almost at 10,000 hits on this threat... Just a few more and we will be there..

Joe
    (X)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Almost at 10,000 hits on this threat... Just a few more and we will be there..

Joe
    (X)

WOW!

It's there!

Only thread higher is the " SpyderLovers Banner Run!"

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest

This was our first group event / ride that we have ever been on. "Spiderwoman" and I would like to say thank you to all who made this one of the biggest and best times we ever had ! A special Thanks to "Cowtown" techs for helping us out, and making the trip very enjoyable.
    Also, I would like to give Len a big "Thank You" for the way the Midnight Ride ended up at the Veterans Memorial. It left a special memory ....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by owens9fingers View Post
    This was our first group event / ride that we have ever been on. "Spiderwoman" and I would like to say thank you to all who made this one of the biggest and best times we ever had ! A special Thanks to "Cowtown" techs for helping us out, and making the trip very enjoyable.
    Also, I would like to give Len a big "Thank You" for the way the Midnight Ride ended up at the Veterans Memorial. It left a special memory ....
    It was kind of amazing. Even with all that was going on everyone got their maintenance issues handled right away. It wasn't like Cowtown had a huge staff. But not only did everything go so smoothly that it appeared effortless (which I know it was not) but Spyders were getting fixed, upgraded, updated, adjusted and checked out the whole time too.

How is it that other dealerships can't get to a Spyder for weeks with nothing special at all going on (other than oil changes, in one case?).

I'll tell you, I just keep being more and more impressed with the whole event. I'm sure there were things that didn't go exactly as planned. But no one showed any stress, frustration, anything but good cheer and a willingness to work together.

My hat is off to all that were a part of this. Very well done!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We were so glad that you both could make it! It was definitely a pleasure meeting you. You are most welcome--it wasn't much--but it was our way to say thank you for your service and we were proud to be able to do that for our extra special veterans.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    It was kind of amazing. Even with all that was going on everyone got their maintenance issues handled right away. It wasn't like Cowtown had a huge staff. But not only did everything go so smoothly that it appeared effortless (which I know it was not) but Spyders were getting fixed, upgraded, updated, adjusted and checked out the whole time too.

How is it that other dealerships can't get to a Spyder for weeks with nothing special at all going on (other than oil changes, in one case?).

I'll tell you, I just keep being more and more impressed with the whole event. I'm sure there were things that didn't go exactly as planned. But no one showed any stress, frustration, anything but good cheer and a willingness to work together.

My hat is off to all that were a part of this. Very well done!
    Just want to add one thing to what Bajaron said. Cowtown was not just putting on a face, so to speak, this is the kind of service we locals receive year around.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you two enjoyed yourselves, really enjoyed talking with you.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Just want to add one thing to what Bajaron said. Cowtown was not just putting on a face, so to speak, this is the kind of service we locals receive year around.
    Simply put, Len, Vanessa and the crew at Cowtown are a class act. Of all the rally's I've attended, and believe me there have been a few, this gathering ranks with the best. Kudo's go out to all who made this event a lifetime memory. Chicago's got a tough row to hoe to just equal Spyderfest!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5

pitbull

Thank you very much Lee, we feel the same way about all of you our Spyder customers are the best.........but it more like our spyder family is, we sell alot of spyder a sevral we don't get to see much of again....hate that, but the spyder ryders on this form are truly the best and very proud to call them part of our family, Its always nice to see you guys walk threw thos doors...........maybe we should come vist you guys every once in a while this thing is starting seem one sided

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Thank you very much Lee, we feel the same way about all of you our Spyder customers are the best.........but it more like our spyder family is, we sell alot of spyder a sevral we don't get to see much of again....hate that, but the spyder ryders on this form are truly the best and very proud to call them part of our family, Its always nice to see you guys walk threw thos doors...........maybe we should come vist you guys every once in a while this thing is starting seem one sided
    This weekend is Leesburg Bikefest. You have just enough time to pack and be here by Saturday! Always room at the Wheeler~ Inn. You and Vanessa are welcome anytime. REALLY!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5

Spyder Garage

Service is the best with them

Glad to hear you two enjoyed yourselves, really enjoyed talking with you.
    Gary & Peg, I enjoyed talking to you very much. Maybe we can hook up with you one weekend!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    This weekend is Leesburg Bikefest. You have just enough time to pack and be here by Saturday! Always room at the Wheeler~ Inn. You and Vanessa are welcome anytime. REALLY!
    Thanks wheeler, that would be awesome.....wish i had more time or i would, spyderfest kinda took up all my free time for a few weeks, so kinda have to mow grass and fix shelves and a whole honney do list! But really thanks for the offer it would be great to be down there with you guys!

Spyder Garage

I think everyone there realized that they were experiencing Cowtown as it was. Sure, it was evident they went out of their way but it was all genuine Cowtown.

I wonder if they have recovered yet!?

I really hope BRP is paying attention. I know the regional sales rep attended and I got to talk to him. Nice guy. I was glad he was there to relay some perspective to BRP. (sorry, forgot his name).

The only thing I can say that was missing from this event was a rep from BRP like tech's or management types they sometimes send.

Personally, I like the Tech's. It's great to bounce questions and ideas off of them.

I would say corporate didn't forsee the magnitude of what we pulled off at Cowtown. Afterall, they're just a small, out of the way dealership. That may be true on paper but in the real world Cowtown has a much bigger footprint than the physical size of their facility. AWESOME!! Who would have thought?
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...