Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default East Coast Cycle Center

Hi everyone! I starting to looking for an RT-S. Has anyone had any experience with East Coast Cycle Center? Thanks.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Beware of East Coast. They pulled this ad from ebay when I got to the dealership. They wanted to charge me a setup fee. They put the ad back on ebay the next day. VERY DISHONEST DEALER!

THERE ARE NO HIDDEN COSTS!
    WE DON'T CHARGE FREIGHT AND SETUP LIKE OTHER DEALERS!
    COMPARE OUR PRICES TO THEIRS AFTER ADDING IN ALL OF THE ADDITIONAL FEES AND YOU WILL COME BACK TO US!
    WE CHARGE A DOCUMENTATION FEE OF $198. THAT IS IT!
    If you have any questions we can be contacted at:
    1-800-311-3278, 215-639-3100 or info@eastcoastcyclecenter.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Other area dealers....

I don't trust East Coast either - didn't do anything that obvious to me, but left with a really bad feeling about that place.

Two very GOOD dealers I've done business with locally are Smith Marine (near Doylestown, PA) and Blackman's Cycle (near Allentown, PA) both are knowledgeable and responsive and have solid experience with Spyders.

Good luck!
    Very Happy Owner 2013 RT Ltd.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Alternatives

Thanks for the help. Blackman's Cycle is a little too far for me but I'll try Smith Marine. I'm also going to try Xtreme Machines in NJ. It's still ashame that the closest one is not honest but it is better to find out now. Thanks again.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default dealers in PA

Quote Originally Posted by mdminc View Post
    Thanks for the help. Blackman's Cycle is a little too far for me but I'll try Smith Marine. I'm also going to try Xtreme Machines in NJ. It's still ashame that the closest one is not honest but it is better to find out now. Thanks again.
    I just bought a 2009 spyder from Horns in Mount Bethel pa. Check them out treated me allright.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Don't know much about the sales department at Eastcoast Cycle, but the service department is pretty good. I purchased my Spyder from blackman's cycle. I live in southern NJ. I went to blackman's to sign paperwork and they delievered to my house. Another dealer is J&J powetsport in Delaware.

Good luck

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

purchased TWO can am spyders from them and both were pleasant experience's......and i am a difficult consumer. worked with salesperson Aaron. have referred many people to them with no problems...

Spyder Garage

We bought my wifes 2009 RS from William Mack sales mgr at east coast....they gave us more than fair deal and both picked up her traded in Burgman and Delivered her spyder at no cost....they have been very good to deal with and pretty knowledgeable regarding parts etc...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Good prices at eastcost cycle

I bought my Can am spyder back in October 09 and I got a great deal on it . I would reccomend this place to any one looking for a spyder. I live up in the Lehigh valley and I will travel to East cost cycle to service my spyder any time . As for Blackman i live Five minute away from them and there sales people Profiled me when i walked in to pruchase a spyder . They would not give me the time of the day . So the next day i went to east cost and bought it there . I will never step foot in to Blackmans again ! Byers Beware
    Last edited by Questions; 06-26-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Bought my from Smith Marine. Get my service done at East
    Coast very pleased with their service department

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mdminc View Post
    Hi everyone! I starting to looking for an RT-S. Has anyone had any experience with East Coast Cycle Center? Thanks.
    I wont recomend there prices for can am are high there service department have to be the worse i am a mechanic i build custom bike i custom fabricated mine into the first 4 wheel can am spyder a code came up on my can am spyder because i bleed my brakes and all i needed them to do was erase the code they wanted me to leave the bike for them to bleed my brakes and charge me up when there is nothing wrong with my brakes people ask me when i am out where can they get one i dont even bother telling them east coast cycle center i told them that they have a bad reputation on spyderlovers there brushed it of like nothing