RT-S PE#0279
    Spyder Garage

Default HELP-Sirius Xm install question

I am installing the Sirius XM radio on my new RT. The install is fairly simple , just lots of skin removal. I have everything done but I can't find the electrical connector on the RT to hook the Sirius XM into. I have looked and dug around to no avail. The radio is physically attached to the front side of the left sided trunk with about 5" of electrical wire and a connector. So it has to be within a few inches of the radio. There is an open connector in the area, but it has a totally different shaped opening... they won't fit together. Anybody have a thought? Thanks for any help you can give. Tom N

Spyder Garage

Installation of the BRP XM Radio or the CB Comm System requires installation of the Entertainment Harness Part # 219400201.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

RT-S PE#0279
    Spyder Garage

Thnks Scotty. That makes sense now. I have the harness, but was waiting to install it when the CB I have ordered came in. I thought it was just for the CB. Thanks again. Tom N