Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda B View Post
    It was a very interesting experience, I'll put it that way! I haven't been on here much lately, but I saw pictures of the work you did on your spyder! Nice job
    Thank you. First I started a new thread addressed to you and posted pics...then I said that was dumb I should have just posted on your thread...so I did that...then I decided that it was your thread and not the place for my pictures and deleted them both...

anyway, thank you for the compliment and I am glad you were quick enough to see the post.

"My old self has been crucified with Christ.It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CRUCIFIED View Post
    Thank you. First I started a new thread addressed to you and posted pics...then I said that was dumb I should have just posted on your thread...so I did that...then I decided that it was your thread and not the place for my pictures and deleted them both...
    So that is where your pictures went. I was wondering what happened to that thread as well.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods