Spyder Garage

Default PA Covered Bridges Run

I have put together a Spyder Run that goes to 16 covered bridges in Eastern PA (Bucks County and Lehigh Valley)

I was thinking about making the run on Saturday, 3 October. Thought we could start with breakfast at Pat's Colonial Kitchen in Newtown PA which is close to the first bridge in Tyler State Park. From there, we head toward a bridge near Washington Crossing State Park and up River Road to six more bridges in Tinicum Township.

Thought we could stop for lunch at the Oak's Family Restaurant in Pipersville or Przyuski's in Ottsville,

From there we head toward Allentown, stopping at Knecht's Bridge near Pleasant Valley, where there are 5 more bridges.

Finally we head south to Perkasie and, finally, end up in New Britain near Doylestown.

Looks to be about 4.5 hours but with stops you can pretty much figure on a pretty full day.

Anyone interested?
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

I'd love to do this ride, but it's to close to the Gatlinburg trip (for me).

Maybe next year?
    Happy Spyder Owner - 2008 Millennium Yellow PE #2475
    HID lights, fog lights, Hindle exhaust, heated grips, anti-vibe bars, passenger extension pegs, BRP custom seat, seat cowl, sport rack/backrest, BRP saddlebags, CHAD black/smoke windshield, outdoor cover, Garmin Quest GPS, Rear axel billets.

Spyder Garage

I'm in..keep in touch

Spyder Garage

Looks like the weather is against us. As a result, I am canceling the Covered Bridge Ride. I was looking forward to meeting new Spyder owners.

We'll do it another time
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5