Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default B.E.S.T. Warranty at Berts Mega Mall

I got a great deal on the 3 year extended B.E.S.T. warranty at Berts Mega Mall. You must call Art Wood though to get the discount.

(626)-974-6600 ext. 431

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Jeff, how much $? I have nine months left on the original warranty, will have to make a decision soon.
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

whats the price

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I was told not to post the price I paid. Please call Art Wood for pricing. It will be worth your time.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Why not post the price? If its a good price, there's nothing to hide. If its not a good price, then I understand.
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheBadger View Post
    Why not post the price? If its a good price, there's nothing to hide. If its not a good price, then I understand.
    Gary it is a very good price I just got off the phone with Art at Berts and he is willing to help everyone. He did ask Jeff O not to post it so we should honor his request. I will tell you this much, the base price is under $1000.00 and there is a $75.00 additional charge for every year of coverage past your original 60 day (as we all already know) so just give Art a call he is very very helpful and if you don't reach him leave a messege he will return your call.

Hope this helps,

Diggittt
    Full Moon #1176

Talon Alarm
    Trunk Spring
    Power Bus
    H.I.D. Headlights
    Kuryakyn ISO Grips
    NMN Highway Brackets
    Kuryakan Highway Pegs
    Two Brothers Dual Exhaust
    BRP Sports Rack & Back Rest
    LED Fender Tips
    Ride-On
    BRP Tank Bag
    H.I.D. Fog Lights
    Sirius Satellite Radio
    GlowRyder L.E.D. W/Remote
    TricLed Fender Lights

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Angry

Something to consider BRP though you can transfer to another buyer they do not Prorate if you decide to cancel itNeven if has never been used So if you trade for another brand its money out the window
    Most other Extended Warranty's you are able to get a Prorate something to consider

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheBadger View Post
    Because dealers that don't discount will Rat the dealer out

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddog2 View Post
    Because dealers that don't discount will Rat the dealer out
    That really makes no sense..We already have the name and number of the dealer and contact person???

Yellinacha
    Spyder Garage

Wait a minute.... am I reading this wrong? So now you got the Triglide and when you went to cancel w/ B.E.S.T., it wasn't prorated and you didn't get your money back??????

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddog2 View Post
    Something to consider BRP though you can transfer to another buyer they do not Prorate if you decide to cancel itNeven if has never been used So if you trade for another brand its money out the window
    Most other Extended Warranty's you are able to get a Prorate something to consider

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    Wait a minute.... am I reading this wrong? So now you got the Triglide and when you went to cancel w/ B.E.S.T., it wasn't prorated and you didn't get your money back??????

I think you're reading that correctly.

I've never heard of any warranty like this where you could get your $$$ back - regardless of whether you actually 'used' the warranty or not. Heck- it wasn't too long ago that many wouldn't allow them to transfer to a new owner.

In this case - the warranty goes with the bike and transfers to the new owner - giving them the piece of mind for buying used - and the seller the piece of mind knowing the new owner is covered and must deal with BRP should they have issues.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I think you're reading that correctly.

I've never heard of any warranty like this where you could get your $$$ back - regardless of whether you actually 'used' the warranty or not. Heck- it wasn't too long ago that many wouldn't allow them to transfer to a new owner.

In this case - the warranty goes with the bike and transfers to the new owner - giving them the piece of mind for buying used - and the seller the piece of mind knowing the new owner is covered and must deal with BRP should they have issues.

On 1 of my first Harley's, I bought it out of state. at the time only had a 1 year warranty. I had a problem, under warranty, that occured twice. so I bought the extended warranty from a dealer up the road. When I traded.a coule years latter with a third dealer. I went back to the dealer I purchased the warranty from, cancelled it, about a week later I got my check.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HDXBONES View Post
    Doesn't work that way in CT. The original extended warranty might stay with the bike in a private sale, but it is not transferable on a trade-in. (maybe through a Can Am dealer?, but not through an off brand dealer)

I have been credited the balance of extended warranties here, also, both bikes and trucks, but it has always been within the same brand....

Because Roaddog purchased the warranty from an out of state dealer, not sure how it's handled....At any rate, he hadn't even entered the BEST coverage yet(under 2 years), he should be entitled to a refund.....

Ahhhh--- good point--- I forgot this BEST deal varies from state to state. Dunno if they consider the HD dealer just like a 3rd party or not? Maybe he'll have to go back to whatever dealer he bought the bike from (assuming he bought the warranty there too?).

I'm curious to see how this comes out (hopefully in his favor). After seeing how Brian and Deb are being 'taken care of' , I'm betting on BRP keeping his $$$ .

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!