Thought i'd post my views of the local dealers:

SK: Nice folks, CanAm is the focus, & only dealer that allowed real test rides - even support test rides at the Portland race track - wouldn't deal tho, and became viscous when I tried to buy a bike at the price I wanted to pay, rather than their price. Said I wasn't being realistic. They still want more for a 2008 demo than I paid for my new 2009. While they seem to have a well stocked parts bin, and know the product - they burned my bridge. But make your own choice

Cycle Sports: Nice folks, good service department (where I have my Spyder serviced) - good location - very easy to get to. CanAm is an "Oh, we have those". During my purchase quest, they made sure their price MATCHED SK when I was looking - actually talked to them about me. It's a salesman/sales manager double team pitch, and they only allow test rides in the parking lot.

Pro Calibre: Great sales department - very straight shooters, bought my Spyder via E-mail and phone (they are several hundred miles away) at the price I was willing to pay, service techs seemed knowledgeable, but they said their Vancouver, WA shop was trained to work on Spyders - not so - that shop does not handle any CanAm product. Still, they did what they said they would, and have mailed the parts I have ordered from them. They also only allow test rides in the parking lot.

Have not visited "Rotax", so I can't comment.

These are just my views, but I hope they can help set some expectations to future Spyder Ryders….