Spyder Garage

Default STILL NO TEST DRIVE...

called my dealer yesterday it was around 25 here in NH thought it was a good day to try out RT the dealer said he couldnt something about snow on ground.... so maybe end of month...
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Default Probably means they will deliver a few to the dealer also

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    called my dealer yesterday it was around 25 here in NH thought it was a good day to try out RT the dealer said he couldnt something about snow on ground.... so maybe end of month...
    I was lucky. Here in Newfoundland, a couple weeks ago I got out for a test ride on the RS, only because we had a week or so of mild weather; where the rain came, washed the slush and salt off the road! I was just in time, too, as a couple days later 15cm of snow fell! It was just enough time for me to decide to order one!

Actually, the guy I have been speaking with at the dealer is a good guy and he went out of his way to get me a test ride. He had his guys take it out of the back room (as they are mostly focused on selling ski-doos these days), and prepped it for me. The test ride worked out nicely. I hope they will be this good if I need for issues.

I hope you get a test ride on the RT soon.

cheers.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Which Dealer?

When I was looking around in early December, only 1 dealer I spoke to said that they were allowing test drives on the RT (Concord). The few others that had them said I could come in and look, but no test drives until the spring.

Spyder Garage

Gee, not even today? While the sun was out it hit about 45 degrees. I saw a number of bikes out on Rt 95. Though I was not one of them.
    Marilyn