Thread: PE Done?

RT-S PE#639
    Spyder Garage

Cool PE Done?

I don't see the promotion for the PE RT-S on BRP sites anymore. Does anyone know if they met their quota - if they knew what that was??? I was just going to check on the promotion to see what it said about the cover that comes with the PE RT-S. I believe they said you had up to the end of January 2010 to order the PE RT-S. I have mine ordered back in November anyway. I just checked my Certificate & it states we had up to Jan 4 2010 to order the PE. Just checked the Brochure for the RT's and it indicates that the RT-S model comes with a Travel Cover. I don't need a full cover if that is what they are shipping with the PE's.
    Last edited by Babymoose; 01-09-2010 at 01:51 PM.

2008 Full Moon Spyder and 2010 RT-S SE5 PE 0639 with RT-622 trailer in timeless black.
    Everyone home safe - every time

Spyder Garage

In some of the other RT threads people have posted pictures of the cover that comes with it.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

RT-S SE PE#0192
    Spyder Garage

Babymoose,

I have my PE RT-S. It does come with a cover, but if it's a travel cover you'll have to use one saddlebag to carry it!! I don't need a full cover, I need one like I had for my Honda and Harley trikes. It covered the windshield and stretched back to hook over the tour pak (rear trunk). This covered the handlebars, dash, seat, etc. and could be rolled up and stored in very small bag. I still have the one I used on the Harley so I'm gonna try it on the RT. Hope it fits!!

Dwight

RT-S PE#639
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
    Babymoose,

I have my PE RT-S. It does come with a cover, but if it's a travel cover you'll have to use one saddlebag to carry it!! I don't need a full cover, I need one like I had for my Honda and Harley trikes. It covered the windshield and stretched back to hook over the tour pak (rear trunk). This covered the handlebars, dash, seat, etc. and could be rolled up and stored in very small bag. I still have the one I used on the Harley so I'm gonna try it on the RT. Hope it fits!!

Dwight
    If mine comes with the outdoor cover I will put it on Ebay & buy the travel cover but, not without a discussion with my dealer about the brochure indicating that the RT-S's come with a 'Travel Cover'. The travel cover like you described is much better for trips that are one or more nights.

2008 Full Moon Spyder and 2010 RT-S SE5 PE 0639 with RT-622 trailer in timeless black.
    Everyone home safe - every time

RT-S PE#0016
    Spyder Garage

Default My 2010 RT-S PE is in.

I stopped by my BRP dealer today, they told my my new PE was in. He stated that he actually received it into his warehouse before Christmas. Serial number last four 0016. That was pretty quick delivery. I just orded it in mid November. Jim

Spyder Garage

Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Pardon my ignorance but what makes the RT-S PE different to the RT-S that the local (Australian) website shows?

I'm advised we'll see the first RT-S arrive in country towards the end of Feb/early March.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BAMBI View Post
    Pardon my ignorance but what makes the RT-S PE different to the RT-S that the local (Australian) website shows?

I'm advised we'll see the first RT-S arrive in country towards the end of Feb/early March.
    welcome

This might help.
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15895