Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visor fog

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    I use my ski-doo Modular snowmobile helmet. It has excellent ventilation, works great for the glasses also.

If you don't want to spend $300.00 on a helmet you could always use a No Fog Breath Deflector. Below is a link for a review. My son used one for a couple of years before I bought him a ski-doo helmet, it does work, just a bit of a pain to use.
    http://www.snowmobile.com/products/n...early-395.html
    Wow! That thing looks like a pain. Seems like the breath guard would do the same thing and be a lot less trouble.

If you needed the additional warmth a balaclava and breath guard should do the job.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Wow! That thing looks like a pain. Seems like the breath guard would do the same thing and be a lot less trouble.

If you needed the additional warmth a balaclava and breath guard should do the job.
    Yup, I use a balaclava with a turtle fur neck ad the breath guard, keeps me warm and does a decent job on fog. Sometimes I have to crack the visor a bit but with the balaclava & turtle fur I stay pretty warm.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.