Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Spyder Garage

Default re double check

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax
    Request everyone please double check the latest tally sheet and let me know if I missed anything
    +You missed one from my last post, Irish.

(#100 + 5) Exhausted Spyder Rider
    Roadkill naps in the garage.
    http://www.roadkillonline.net/imaged...s/35_10401.JPG

Ride on.
    Roadkill
    http://www.roadkillonline.net/imaged...s/35_10319.JPG

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    Request everyone please double check the latest tally sheet and let me know if I missed anything

Google Docs
    Irish,

On #14 it is worth 50 pts & you gave me 25 pts.

Thanks,

Deb

Spyder Garage

Here are the results of Scavenger Hunt 2010. From what I heard, all of the participants had fun playing the game but, more importantly, it "forced" people to take rides to places they might not otherwise have visited and THAT was the object of the Scavenger Hunt.

1. Roadkill 6355 (Only player to complete ALL items!! CONGRATS)
    2. Brevet05 5255
    3. aerialdall 5205
    4. Powerbyaj 4105
    5. irishspyder 3360
    6. Yazz 1985

My sincere thanks to the sponsors who have provided prizes for this event. Your generosity is appreciated!!

The prizes are:

1. Corbin gift certificate $250
    2. GloRyder gift certificate $139.95
    3. Bert’s Mega Mall gear bag est value $139.95
    4. R/T Sales gift certificate $100
    5. KewlMetal gift certificate $100
    6. TricLED.com gift certificate $50

I need each winner to send me a PM with their rank for all 6 items. I will then reply with how to redeem the prize.

Irish
    Last edited by irish2themax; 10-04-2010 at 06:50 AM.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Congratulations to Roadkill!

Also a big thanks to Irish, both for coming up with this great idea, and for putting up with a cantankerous bunch of Ryders for the past 9 months.

Thanks also to the prize sponsors; the ride was the reward, but a little bling was never taken lightly.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who submitted photos, told us about their rides, and generally made this thread a must visit over the course of the event.

If you didn't participate, you missed out on a good time, even if it was just for the items you could find locally. Give it a shot next year, you'll be glad you did!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Congrats to everyone on the hunt. It was fun to drive to new places to get a photo and worth the effort. I will be requesting an international contest next time, without such items as a town with a president of the USA and such like.
    Otherwise, thanks to the organiser of the event, much time and effort was put into keeping track of the results and its much appreciated.
    Well done to the winner, all I have to say is that you need a hell of a lot of time on your hands to get all 100 photos and I am sure there was a lot of miles put up, but no doubt a great time had.
    Will look forward to the next event when I should see it in time to give it a good shot at getting all or most of the photos.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brevet05 View Post
    Congratulations to Roadkill!

Also a big thanks to Irish, both for coming up with this great idea, and for putting up with a cantankerous bunch of Ryders for the past 9 months.

Thanks also to the prize sponsors; the ride was the reward, but a little bling was never taken lightly.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who submitted photos, told us about their rides, and generally made this thread a must visit over the course of the event.

If you didn't participate, you missed out on a good time, even if it was just for the items you could find locally. Give it a shot next year, you'll be glad you did!
    Brevet05, you said it better than I ever could.

All I have to add is... if this contest is done again, I'm going to give y'all a good run for your money.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    Congrats to everyone on the hunt. It was fun to drive to new places to get a photo and worth the effort.

I drove 200 miles to get the windmill, spent 10 minutes in Victoria, Texas, and turned for home. While I was taking the picture, I calculated the cost of this particular ride, and suddenly realized that I'd seen things that I never imagined existed in Texas (and later elsewhere). That was the day I got rid of the Fuelly button, stopped obsessing about MPG, and just rode for the fun of it. Wouldn't have missed it for the world (okay, maybe for the world, but it WAS pretty cool)!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

+I'm honored to have won, and to have been so many places and met so many great people enroute.

Ride on.
    Roadkill
    http://www.roadkillonline.net/imaged...s/35_10319.JPG

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    I will probably do it again if I can get support from vendors again for prizes. Learned a lot and will clarify a number of issues.

Look for it to be posted around December of this year

Thanks! I probably won't be any competition, but would be cool to see the game played out.

Spyder Garage

to the top 6 finishers, and everyone else that played along as well.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Congrats Winners, I had alot of FUN and will probably continue colecting my pics. Have several on camera that I haven't downloaded yet. I really enjoyed everyones stories and pics. Thanks Irish!
    SPYDEB

Spyder Garage

Default Scavenger Hunt 2010

Okay...here are the results for Scavenger Hunt 2010

Roadkill: $250 Corbin Gift Certificate
    Brevet05: $100 GloRyder Gift Certificate
    aerialdall: $139.95 KewlMetal Gift Certificate
    Powerbyaj: Bert's MegaMall Gear Bag
    biker1 (irishspyder): $100 R/T Sales Gift Certificate
    Yazz: $25 TricLED.com Gift Certificate

I will send each winner a PM with instructions as to how to claim his/her prize.

Congratulations again to all the winners. And, again, THANK YOU to the sponsors who helped support this event

Irish
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5