Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

When I lived in Hesperia Ca, I used to collect snakes and milk them for their venom. I had a pet Tarantula, and my humor is a little on the venomous side.

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    I'm a lawyer. Will ya'll still talk to me?
    There are two Lawyers in my Hunting club and when ever i catch them wrong on some point they always use the term =
    ''THAT ISN'T NECSSSARILY SO''
    What does that really mean??

Spyder Garage

Sure MouthPiece!! Some of my good friends are lawyers - don't trust them as far as I could throw them, but still like them.

Neither do I.

Spyder Garage

There are two Lawyers in my Hunting club and when ever i catch them wrong on some point they always use the term =

Usually means they don't have a clue.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1VENOM View Post
    When I lived in Hesperia Ca, I used to collect snakes and milk them for their venom. I had a pet Tarantula, and my humor is a little on the venomous side.
    Cool, you and I would get along just fine.

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post

Usually means they don't have a clue.
    ''Suspicion confirmed'' Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Lamonster, .

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

When I joined here I used my name which is Bill Soderlin (long o) but most people know me as Friar Tuck my club name as one of the founders of the M/C club Wheels of Man M/C out of Deerfield Beach Fl. My E-mail is friartuckoffla@aol.com Been riding since Aug. 1954

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Luck seems to follow me. My wedding anniversary is on St. Patrick's Day. Sevens abound in my life.

Have been blessed with a wonderful life and includes my awesome hubby for nearly 40 years who entertains my whims like this cool three-wheeled bike.

And when I purchased my , the guy I bought it from sold it for only what he owed plus he had the personalized license tag SPYDR, which he signed over to me. Something that I consider a true blessing.

So SpyderMeLucky it is!!!!
    Last edited by SpyderMeLucky; 05-10-2011 at 06:31 AM. Reason: shortened

Spyder Garage

Last name Del Toro= Of the Bull
    Middle name Antonio
    Lucky number 12.

I usually use Ant012 as well. Trying to get my personalized motorcycle tags on that since it is 6 characters long.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

I built and raced sandrails, (dunebuggies) for a long time. Glamis, Dumont, Glen helen, and Ontario, CA. I did very well, 100 yards in 3.1 seconds at 107 MPH. Then went to 1/8 mile, not so good. Back to sand, therefore sandrunr1. Wife is moabgirl. She was raised in Moab, Utah. My real name, Phillip Jones, Hers is Lotus but we call her Layne.

Spyder Garage

All of us that live in Idaho are called spuds I guess we identify with potatos somehow.

Very happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wink How I got the Handle

Had the handle of MackeyMouse ( used to sing the song of M-A-C--- K-E--- Y ----mouse. instead of mIckey) But then got the and it just didn't seem to fit. BUT ThreeFeet did. Now might have to change it again to Six Feet as I have 2's. Thanks Bumble Bee for getting this thread out here. After 2years there should be more on here tho. How bout it spyder lovers!!!????

Spyder Garage

my name is knapp and born 1939.in school they all caled me napper.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by napper39 View Post
    my name is knapp and born 1939.in school they all caled me napper.
    you sure it wasn't cause you were asleep all the time in school???

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    This ended up to be a fun thread, let's see if anymore SpyderLovers will tune in!!

How did you obtain or come up with your user name?

One day shortly after I bought my yellow/black spyder, we went out ryding, and a boy pointed at me and said "Look that's BumbleBee".

It then stuck with me.

The name reflects the BumbleBee character in the Transformers Movie.

HI I used to ride a white Goldwing 1500, and I have used wtwing for over ten years. Now I own a silver RT maybe I should change it but to what I don't know yet
    Last edited by wtwing15; 04-17-2011 at 12:57 AM.
    My will reads "being of sound mind and body,
    I spent it, go make your own!"

VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default My turn on the handle names

For a long time I used the handle of "LI4RRUT" that is my user id at work. LI = lighting (I work for GE) RR = my first and last initial, apparently I am the eighth one that has the initials of RR so the number is in front instead of at the end, and I have no clue as to what the UT stands for. Used this name for many boards I used to be on. Then one time someone that I would talk to often asked if I was gay. I said no, and asked why? When he said because of what my screen name says. For the first time I realized that it could be broken down to read as "LE - FRUIT" , so I stopped using that one.
    Then when I signed up on SpyderLovers I wanted to have a more personal name again. Since my daughter was joining the Army I used Army Dad. In fact I even used "Army Dad of 1" when I got involved with the PGR. In one of the events with the PGR I learned about the Blue/Gold star parents, and with my byke being blue, and being a "Blue Star" parent I changed my screen name to Blue Star.
    My real name is Robert Reaback.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

well, this goes in 2 parts.
    my name is Christopher and my older brother is 1 yr, 9 months older than me. when my parents brought me home from the hospital they said "Jay, this is your new brother Christopher" and he replied "kipper!"
    they tell me they called me Kipper for only a few weeks before shortening it to "Kip."

a few years ago (can it really have been over 15 already?) someone was setting up an AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) account for me and set KipDaMan as my handle. i asked him why and he said "because Kip is The Man" and it stuck ever since....on boards, chat, various IMs, and sometimes even in RL even though i tried to quash it. since i couldn't really kill it off, at least i coudl make it less self-promoting by shortening to KipDM. (of course it helps if you "forget" your passwords and have to re-register under a new user ID. - "just a tip from your uncle Kip")
    KIP
    2011 RS-S

Spyder Garage

Thanks for bringing this thread back to the top. I had forgotten about it and this is the perfect time with Spyderfest coming up and all the new members we have.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

The town i live in is Fountain Inn When I found this site I was the only one around here that had a So when I started looking for a handle why not fi for the town and spyder hence fispyder

Spyder Garage

Mine came from my jet skiing days and the need for an alpha numeric password I can remember.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool What's in a Name

The first time my wife saw a photo of our Spyder, she called it Big Bird and it has stuck. as for my other world handle its glenndolph...
    Glenn

I wanted to use Aragog...

Spyder Garage

My story isn't all that much different. After 22 years in the Navy being know as Rags (last name Ragsdale). After retiring from the Navy and working Rags just didn't sound good at work, so I started going by my first name Ed. So when I started on the internet some years ago. Rags was used so I added E to it and became Erags.

Spyder Garage

Default The Girlz

About 9 years ago, we bought property out in the country and built a house in the middle of what used to be a cornfield. All of our county neighbors referred to us as "The Girls that built that new house." Over the years we've just become "The Girls" to our families, friends and neighbors. When we bought our Jeep Wrangler, we got the vanity plate JEPGRLZ for Jeep Girls. For the Spyder vanity plate, we shortened it to DGRLZ for "Da Girlz". (A nod to Chicago fans of Da Bears)
    The Girlz,
    2015 Red RT-S SE5
    2015 Denim Blue ST-Limited SE5
    Black 2010 RT-622

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

mine is obvious, as you will see if i can figure out how to post a picture. also, its one i'm not likely to forget