Spyder Garage

Default SURPRISE, SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Well last night Patti told me we were "going out to dinner with some friends" and that I had to be ready to leave the house at 5pm?

OK I'm easy.......

So, turns out when we get to the place Patti has planned a surprise 50th Birthday party for me!

There is Jody and his family, my sister, brother and their grown children, and many close friends.There were 30 people in all.

I get to the place and in a seperate back room, there are all 30 people are wearing bright red T-Shirts with big white letters that say...

"Evan Calarco is 50"

Well to say the least it was a GREAT SURPRISE!

We had a wonderful dinner, and everybody got a turn at telling "their favorite Ev story." By the time they were all done it almost turned out to be a "Fryer's roast" worthy of TV for sure.

It was a Great Night!

A night I really will remember the rest of my life. (too bad I had to turn 50 to have it LOL)

It's nice to enjoy time with family and friends, and a great big THANKS goes out to everybody for taking time to share that night with me.

Although my real Birthday is not until the 16th, Patti had the party early to take advantage of the weekend for the party. So really I got a few more days before the BIG "50" comes. But I have a feeling I can't stop it from getting here no matter how hard I try. LOL

MM
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Spyder Garage

Happy birthday, big boy!
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

Here are some pics from this Special Occassion last night...

Big man surprised:

With the Family:

Daughter Jessie and Dave Davies (famous Pinstripper)

The Jet Ski Racing Crew:

Great time was had by all and MM couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Didn't get a chance to finish my so-called speach last night so I'll finish it here. "I have said it before and I will say it again, Love ya like a brother!!!!"

Spyder Garage

MMan!!! May you enjoy many more celebrations of your birthday.

When I turned 50 about a century or two ago, I scared the family so badly about the consequences if they threw a party for me, or did any "Over the Hill" jokes, that they didn't even dare acknowledge my birthday at all. Glad you are a better sport than I am, and enjoyed your gala.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Happy Birthday, Evan, I'm kinda like Scotty, I think I remember having a 50th, but it's gettin' a little foggy.

john

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Happy Birthday

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Happy One Birthday.. and 49 anniversaries

Spyder Garage

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had such a great time as well. Friends and Family is what life should be all about.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Spyder Garage

on turning 50.Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.

Spyder Garage

Happy 50th....Glad you had a great time!! I stopped counting at 60
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Happy BDay! We share the same day - 16th . Glad you had an awesome time!

I'll be taking my final on my bday but I'll celebrate it another night. I might have to have one little nipper before I go to class though

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    Well last night Patti told me we were "going out to dinner with some friends" and that I had to be ready to leave the house at 5pm?

OK I'm easy.......

So, turns out when we get to the place Patti has planned a surprise 50th Birthday party for me!

There is Jody and his family, my sister, brother and their grown children, and many close friends.There were 30 people in all.

I get to the place and in a seperate back room, there are all 30 people are wearing bright red T-Shirts with big white letters that say...

"Evan Calarco is 50"

Well to say the least it was a GREAT SURPRISE!

We had a wonderful dinner, and everybody got a turn at telling "their favorite Ev story." By the time they were all done it almost turned out to be a "Fryer's roast" worthy of TV for sure.

It was a Great Night!

A night I really will remember the rest of my life. (too bad I had to turn 50 to have it LOL)

It's nice to enjoy time with family and friends, and a great big THANKS goes out to everybody for taking time to share that night with me.

Although my real Birthday is not until the 16th, Patti had the party early to take advantage of the weekend for the party. So really I got a few more days before the BIG "50" comes. But I have a feeling I can't stop it from getting here no matter how hard I try. LOL

MM