Spyder Garage

Default Akrapovic Exhaust for Can-Am Spyder RT

Akrapovic Exhaust for Can-Am Spyder RT.

Retail Price: $1,389.99 Selling for $950 + shipping

Was installed for only 1 ride on my 2023 RT Limited and my passenger found it to loud for her.

Overview: Unleash the true potential of your ride with the Akrapovič Exhaust. Crafted with exceptional precision and attention to detail, both the Can-Am Spyder exhaust and Can-Am Ryker exhaust systems are top quality picks. With a weight reduction of 55% compared to a stock pipe, it lightens the load and improves overall performance. Make a statement on the road, as the resonant Akrapovič Exhaust delivers a remarkable 133% increase in sound output! Made of premium titanium shell construction, it's complemented by a bold black carbon-fibre cap and heat shield to enhance both durability and aesthetics.

- Superior quality with premium titanium shell build, bold black carbon-fibre cap and heat shield.
    - Ramped-up convenience with its three-outlet design.
    - 55% lighter than a stock pipe, it really takes a load off.
    - Get ready to rumble: the deeply resonant Akrapovič adds 133% sound output.

SKU 219401034

Located near Harrisburg PA.
    akrapovic1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Purchased one and had dealer install on a new 2020 RTL. Sounded much better than stock. Would not say it was that much louder but just a nice sporty sound. Moving forward, traded the RTL in on a 2022 F3L at same dealer and had muffler swapped out on the F3L. After four years, sounds as nice as it did new.

Spyder Garage

I rode out and bought this exhaust off of Spyder-Dude today. Installed it on my '23 F3-T this afternoon. It sounds great! But.... I will be getting an RLS Cat Delete to add to it. Pretty sure it will sound even better then! Thanks Spyder-Dude for a great transaction!

Spyder Garage

I do hope he remembers to finish the paperwork & mark the thread as Sold, which will also close it - as directed in the 'READ FIRST!' Sticky?!

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!