Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ISpydrF3S View Post
    Pete,

Thanks for the caveat. I had a suspicion they would require me to send my seat to them for alterations. I sure don't wanna do that. I'd rather source a new seat, and keep the OEM for resale or if I trade her in for a newer model. Any idea on cost for Daylong? Are we talking like $1k and more, or over $2k? Thanks!

- Declan
    I have included the website for pricing below, Declan, as there are all sorts of options, but you would be looking at around $1100 for a seat with leather inserts, retain heating, and heavy-duty suspension for driver and passenger (although I don’t think you get heated seats in your model, do you? In which case, heating would cost an extra $200 for the driver's seat) PLUS, whatever a cheap 2nd hand seat costs (it doesn’t have to be in great condition). I picked up one for around $300 USD off this site from a very obliging member, that was in “as new” condition. I also got Sunbrella as my inserts, which stays cooler, stays black, & repels rain, all for around the same price.

Ps: I’m in Australia, so the cost was $1400 USD plus shipping at around $350, meaning an Aussie spend of around $2500 - and I have zero issues with that.

Hope that helps.

https://day-long.com/place-your-order/prices/

Pete
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-01-2024 at 10:44 PM.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red