Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome SpyderBruce to SL

Welcome SpyderBruce, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community SpyderBruce, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBOT View Post
    Welcome SpyderBruce, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community SpyderBruce, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.
    Hi guys. Thanks for the adding me to the Forum. I am completely new to the world of three wheelers. I have been riding just under 20 years. All two wheelers. I've ridden Harley just about all that time, with the exception of a small stint on an Adventure Bike, a V-Strom. I have had a Sportster, Road King (my favorite) and most recently an Ultra Classic. I'll be 59 this July, and am finding that with my wife on the back of the Ultra, it was getting too hard to balance at slower maneuvers, and it was tiring on longer rides. I started to look at Trikes, and for the comfort and options to price ratio, I settled on a 2023 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited. I just picked it up this past Thursday at a dealer in Pembroke, Ontario, Canada, about an hour and a half from my place in Ottawa. Great dealer. Yes, there is one closer, but lets just say when you have a good dealer, you just want to stick with it. I have never been part of any forums before, but have looked up many articles. I have decided that I should join a Spyder Forum, because this bike is so vastly different than anything I've ridden. The spyder is incredibly stable and comfortable, however I will be needing to change the handlebars to bring them closer to my body so I don't have to reach. You know....Sore shoulders. I have seen a few pics on your forum, and will be getting in touch with my dealer this week or next to see about getting some short reach handlebars. I'll hopefully be able to post some before and after pictures. Well that's it for now.