Spyder Garage

Default My new Stinger Trailer arrived!

I purchased a Stinger Trailer for my Spyder RT Sea-to-Sky. The trailer will also work for Rykers and F3s.

This is the way it was delivered about 3 hours ago.

FreshOffTheTruck.jpg

It took some time, and my back is now reminding me that Stinger says you need two people to fold or unfold a Stinger trailer.

Unfolded.jpg

It even came with two (very small) wheel chocks, which you can see one of them holding the wheel on the swivel jack, so it doesn't go rolling away down my driveway (which does slope down to the street).

I still need to get it off the delivery pallet and rolled into my garage, which is not going to be easy considering it weighs over 500 lbs.
    But I have a plan!

First impressions:
    It is made from seriously thick steel, and came with a LOT of pins to secure everything.
    Empty it weighs 555 lbs, and can carry up to 2,945 lbs.
    When unfolded it is 154" long and 89" wide.
    Folded up it, like it was in the first picture, it is 24" wide x 90" long x 60" tall.

And I don't even have to worry about getting rid of the pallet, as I have a friend who's into wood working, and he's already asked me to save the pallet for him.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-22-2024 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added prefix & expanded title to briefly state the reason for this thread! ;-)
    racoon
    Middle Tennessee
    2024 Can-Am Spyder RT Sea-to-Sky - Vegas White Satin
    2023 Honda Ridgeline Sport - Sonic Grey Pearl (aka Baby Blue)
    2024 RT Sea-to-Sky , Vegas White Satin