Spyder Garage

Default Fill in the LED strip across front just below the trunk lid

I thought I seen a pic of a Spyder RT with that black rubber strip removed across the front and replaced with an LED strip to fill in between the existing LED strips on the front corners.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Spyder Garage

I have that.

ofswkw4w.jpg

I am not sure why the image is sideways. It's not like that in the original photo. Gotta be a forum issue.
    Last edited by Quickdraw; 04-17-2024 at 07:42 AM.

2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
    I have that.

I am not sure why the image is sideways. It's not like that in the original photo. Gotta be a forum issue.
    Well, it is, but it also sorta isn't... See, the Forum uses the Top Left Corner of all pics uploaded as its Anchor Point by default, and it likes pics that are wider than they are tall; so if you upload pics that don't match that, they get flipped until they do/are!! And since there's nothing we can do to change the Forum part of the problem, it's gonna be up to you to change what you do in order to post pics that don't get flipped!

You'll need to either change the 'Anchor Point' on your Pics to the Top Left of the images (cos that's the Forum default, & we can't readily or non-expensively change that! ) or you could simply start taking your pictures in Landscape Mode by dropping the top of your picture taking device to the Left/anti-clockwise!!

You should be able to change the Anchor Point by opening your images in a photo/image editor & either rotating them to appear the right way here & then saving that image with a new name before uploading it; or if your editor is sophisticated enough, simply open the image data record & physically change the assigned Anchor Point to the correct side for the Forum.

Or, like I said above, you could just take any pics you might want to upload here in Landscape Mode on your phone - that way the image you upload will be wider than it is tall, AND the Anchor Point (that is usually in the Top Right if you take pics on your phone when it's in Portrait Mode! ) will be on the Top Left IF you go to Landscape Mode by dropping the Top of the phone LEFT - ie. Rotate it 90° anti-clockwise.

I do hope all that's a little clearer than mud! Good Luck!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Peter. Already fixed.

2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue