Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

It's all personal preference. For me, when I ride alone, I listen to music via my phone and helmet speakers. When I ride with the wife, who has her own ride, I don't listen to music. I'd rather enjoy the ride and talk with her through the comm.

2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    Ha ha ha. I carry a comb with me for those sort of riders and offer it to the ninjas when I finally arrive. Helmet hair is usually their weak point.
    V Rodders were the black sheep of the pushrod fraternity in the early days, that's why you ended up with that guy Pete. By the end of the models run they were importing them from the states cause they couldn't get enough of them here. Once the performance and customisation possibilities were discovered, they gained cred from the airheads and are good property to own now.
    Definitely not a canyon carver, although there was a Street Rod model that was set up with mid mount pegs, taller suspension and steering that was pretty capable.
    Man, I'm struggling to stay on track here lol! um,........... oh yeah jezuz, if there's a better sounding exhaust than a V Rod I want to hear it. To want to listen to any synthesised squawking over that gift from the decibel gods needs assessment.
    Yeah, I’m not denigrating the VRod, Webs…..it’s a great bike. It wouldn’t have mattered WHAT this guy rode

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red