Spyder Garage

Default Great Service under Show Chrome Warranty!

I bought my Show Chrome Slayer lights from Lamonster back in October 2023. Today during a ride, I noticed that the left fender light had no lights in the middle. When I got home, I called Show Chrome to find out what I needed to do to get it replaced under warranty. Expecting a huge hassle (after reading others who purchased their sequential lights from a different company) I was prepared with paperwork to email/fax, etc. What I got was Show Chrome customer service simply asking me to text my name and address to them and they would take care of it.

Oh, and BTW, they're now covered under a lifetime warranty as they have found they have had very few issues.

The only downside to this is that the lighting connections are very tight when stored away so I have to go through that process again, but I can deal with that.

Have a great day!
    JOhn
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-05-2024 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly state the reason for this thread! ;-)
    2018 F3L and 2019 F3L

Spyder Garage

Good to know

Spyder Garage

I had a defective Show Chrome folding flag mount, and they sent me out a new one pronto. Good company +++

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue