Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

You can put foam grips on............ you can buy vibration gloves made for mechanics that use impact tools a lot, but the main problem is old age. That does not go away and just gets worse every year,..............

My hair is not white, it is chrome.................
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

I will simply not ride without one of these (they have a number of different names, including Wrist Savers, I think), but they essentially allow you to not have to grip the throttle tightly and cost under $10:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09G2C32RH/

I also use a Pedal Commander, which allows me to effectively make the throttle much more sensitive, and has the feeling of added performance (and for me, that effectively is added performance as I can accelerate with greater ease and speed, even if the engine itself isn't changed in any way):
    https://www.slingmods.com/polaris-sl...nder?vehicle=3

On the handle bar issue, no question that you should be able to very comfortably place your hands. After a few failed solutions, I just bit the financial bullet and did it the right way, and it's very much worth the cost for the more comfortable ride (Helibars):
    https://www.helibars.com/can-am-brp/

On the last front, knowing the right stretches for your hands can also help.

I think that all of these contribute meaningfully to a more comfortable hand and arm position and may help you.

You'll find plenty of thoughts (pro and con) on the Pedal Commander and the Helibars if you search on the site.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

I have had the cramp buster on last 4 bikes, it helps. Also on the Spyder I just put risers on the bars and it seems to have helped. I went with the amazon knock of version of those.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Zune View Post
    Thank you for the reply, Yea I am always correcting my hand grip. Especially on non curvy roadways. A lot of times I am holding the throttle hand with the two fingers and thumb to roll the throttle. But after some time numbness settles in. I thought I might need to adjust the bars one way or another. The wife claims both her hands go numb. I have told her before about a light grip. I use to ride a Vulcan 900. about the same outcome on numbness though. So I don't know really.
    Consider, a proper way to hold the grips, especially the throttle is to grab the grip similar to a door knob or screwdriver and twist.

Many, many riders tend to hold the grip more straight, and bend their wrist, or raise / lower their elbow and arm.

Overall though, since it is very common to have a new Spyder be purchased with incorrectly balanced front tires, and often front wheel alignment is not correct, those too are contributing possibilities regarding rider discomfort.