Spyder Garage

Default 2022 F3L in limp mode - Code P0122 - what does that mean??

what does the code: P0122 Throttle Pos Sensor/Switch A Circ Lo Input mean? probably gonna have to tow bike to dealership (100 miles away) but would like to know what to expect. bike is still under warranty.
    Thanks for any insight.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-28-2024 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Expanded title to show the code# & briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

I hope my 'forgettory' isn't working over-time atm, but IIRC, that P0122 code generally means you've got a problem with the Throttle Position Sensor either shorting to ground or otherwise getting less voltage than it expects. I reckon there's at least a couple of other threads discussing this Code, so it might be worth your while doing a search & some reading.

But again, IIRC it's usually related to damaged circuit wires (has your Spyder been worked on by anyone? Or any chance you've had some rodents eating wire insulation?); a damaged throttle position sensor; or damaged ECM pins - maybe the plug on either the Throttle Position Sensor or on the ECM itself isn't connected/secured properly, or there's some damaged pins in one of the connectors??

Regardless, there's probably not too much you should do to sort any of that out on a Spyder that's still under Warranty, altho telling us what year & model might help narrow it down a bit more... Or you could add your Spyder's Year & model to your Sig Line as asked here:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-your-Sig-Line!

Good Luck with getting your Spyder sorted!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

bike is 2022 F3L little less than 2000 miles. moth balls all over the garage; rodents not likely...I hope. if wires are rodent chewed, will the warranty cover damage??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2to3 View Post
    bike is 2022 F3L little less than 2000 miles. moth balls all over the garage; rodents not likely...I hope. if wires are rodent chewed, will the warranty cover damage??
    NO in other words nope.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander