Thread: MN Repair shops

Spyder Garage

Default MN Repair shops

Where do you take your Spyder for repairs, maintenance work, installs, service and so on. I live in the far northern suberbs of Minneapolis.
    Do they do good work? Are you happy with their work? What are their rates?
    MadDogMN
    Lost 202 RC

Spyder Garage

I take mine to the dealer I bought it from -- Leo's South. That may be too far south for you though given where you're living. Leo's is in Lakeville, right off 35. I like the people there, have been satisfied with their service. I don't know their rates off the top of my head... they seemed high, but I don't really have much of a basis for comparison seeing as how I'm a m/c newbie.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogMN View Post
    Where do you take your Spyder for repairs, maintenance work, installs, service and so on. I live in the far northern suberbs of Minneapolis.
    Do they do good work? Are you happy with their work? What are their rates?

I bought mine from the honda house in st cloud off of 23 east from 10, great wrenches and were better than most I have been too.

they did my brakes and updates.

what are you looking to get done?
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I too li ve in the Northern suburbs and was going to call Tousley in white bear lake.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Question Repair shops?

I had been going to Tousley in White Bear, now I am not so sure. I asked them to change a spark plug (the one under the air breather) and they said they did and they did not! Couldn't have it is burned out again..... So I am homeless in the repair department.

Spyder Garage

<I had been going to Tousley in White Bear, now I am not so sure. I asked them to change a spark plug (the one under the air breather) and they said they did and they did not! Couldn't have it is burned out again..... So I am homeless in the repair department>

I've heard a lot of bad reports about Tousley. I take mine to Pro Power Sports in Ramsey MN. They do an EXCELLENT job. Their tech is BRP certified. They are not cheap but very very good. I have never had a problem with them working on the bike.
    MadDogMN
    Lost 202 RC

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

We take ours to Caswell Cyle in Mora. That's where we bought it and they are great people to work with, always great service. Their hourly rate is $70, but for me and my vespa it's $65!
    Last edited by Paula(Butch2025); 07-16-2010 at 06:23 PM.