Spyder Garage

Default Fredericksburg Motorsports, Fredericksburg, VA...

...Has the RTs SE demo in!!My appointment is Monday, if all goes well I will be putting my deposit down 4 the PE RTs SE Fully Loaded w/ Trailer!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blaquevenus View Post
    ...Has the RTs SE demo in!!My appointment is Monday, if all goes well I will be putting my deposit down 4 the PE RTs SE Fully Loaded w/ Trailer!!

Our Dealership got the RT-S SE Demo in last week. I test rode it two days ago, it was a great experience

Add your name to the list when you make your deposit;

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14987
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Registered Users moroccomole2004's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool Congrats! FMS will serve you well!

Happy to hear that you are on your way to riding an RT. I purchased my 2008 RS SE-5 from FMS and can say they will treat you well. Mike and the service department are a class act and have never done me wrong.

Best of luck to you and will see you on RT 3.
    2008 Red SE5 - F1 ADJUSTABLE screen w/motto bracket, Powerlet Outlet, ESI - 4" Risers; Up & Out Mirror Extensions; Front LED Turn Signals w/fender tips, Hindle, KM Highway Peg Mounts w/Spider Pegs, BRP Comfort Seat w/Sports Rack and Backrest, TJ's Custom Rear Peg Extenders, Evoluzione Powerbus, BRP Fog Lights, Custom HID Headlights, BRP Six Spoke Rims, GloRyder's, BRP Tank Bag w/Powerlet, KURYAKYN ISO GRIPS w/Throttle Boss, Scorpio i800 Alarm, K&N 33-2006 Filter

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by moroccomole2004 View Post
    Happy to hear that you are on your way to riding an RT. I purchased my 2008 RS SE-5 from FMS and can say they will treat you well. Mike and the service department are a class act and have never done me wrong.

Best of luck to you and will see you on RT 3.
    I can tell that they are really awsome people, they have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable... I try 2 avoid RT 3 as much as possible, it tends 2 get krazee, LOL! But we will definitely meetup soon, Thanx 4 the well wishes
    Last edited by blaquevenus; 11-30-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Let us know what you think

Let us know your impressions of your ride.

Spyder Garage

Default I finally did It!!

i never was able 2 do a test run, because it was raining, other times this week when weather was favorable, I wasn't available Now, 2day, it has decided 2 snow, so, I went ahead & dropped my $$ down 4 a Fully Loaded PE RTs SE w/ Trailer! When the weather is working n my favor & I have time I will go take my test run -- BTW, i agree w/ Jibara2733, the rear trunk needs a light & mirror, that will definely be my 1st mod